[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's going over? Team Smackdown or Team RAW and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

File: svr.jpg (78KB, 811x432px) Image search: [Google]
svr.jpg
78KB, 811x432px
So who's going over? Team Smackdown or Team RAW and why?
>>
>like jericho
>hate raw

damn
>>
File: image.gif (692KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
692KB, 500x282px
AJ survives

Just remember the Club is 4-4-4-4 life
>>
>>1963795
the shield is going to re-form and launch an NWO-style reing of terror on both shows

they'll even start showing up at nxt tapings, just to push synergy to the next level
>>
You know this is going to happen:
>Shane gets eliminated by Strowman
>Strowman gets distracted by James Ellsworth and gets himself DQ'd or counted out
>Chris Jericho eliminates Bray Wyatt
>Randy eliminates Chris Jericho
>Kevin Owens eliminates Randy
>AJ Styles eliminates Kevin Owens
>Dean Ambrose eliminates Seth Rollins
>Roman eliminates Dean and AJ
>booing intensifies as the show closes
>>
>>1963795
Smackdown's men because Raw stood tall on the go home show. The Smackdown women and tag teams will lose.
>>
Raw will win

Roman eliminates AJ

Roman's prize for winning is getting a shot at the Universal title
>>
>>1963806
I thought Goldberg and Lesnsar was the main event?
>>
I thought people said Bray lost his belly?

Raw must win, but here's what happened. Smackdown and raw have to swap wins. Mick Foley, the cuck, lobbied for the women to win even if it meant the men had to lose. So Raw will lose.
>>
>>1963817
Foley legit creeps me out
>>
Team smackdown

>got beat by raw on the go home show
>less conflict than team raw
>Stephanie hinted some raw losers would be fired and go to smackdown, as it needs more superstars
>better team manager with Shane rather than emasculating Stephanie
>better build up for their win with edge and taketty returning to support them

The raw side has more credible superstars where smackdown lacked with baron Corbin and Shane o mac, I imagine Owens, and Jericho will do the job while Rollins reigns and strowman will be made to look strong
>
>>
really hope bray "fat fuck" wyatt is the first eliminated
>>
Raw goes over. Taker blames AJ and demands title match at the rumble.
>>
>>1963809

Smack tag teams might win considering how Sami zayn is most likely gonna beat the miz
>>
>>1963809
pretty sure it's this

Raw has kayfabe stronger tags:
New Day, Sheamus/Cesaro, Club, EnzoCass the latter is basically unpinned so far

SD has AA that will dominate, Usos, RhynoSlater

Wymen
Charlotte Bayley Sasha Sbanks Nia
over
Nikki and Becky

In the ME SD is kayfabe weaker but has more wildcards.
Raw wildcard is Strowman
SD: Wyatts turning Strowman,
Ellsworth

Actually kind of looking forward to this one, hope they book it ok.
>>
File: 1477975337496.png (723KB, 755x498px) Image search: [Google]
1477975337496.png
723KB, 755x498px
>>1963805
>shield show up at nxt tapings

that's a good way to send roman to developmental and make him look strong
>>
>>1963870
I'm honestly terrified at the idea of Roman being shifted to SD and ruining the show.

I'm fine as it is now. Jericho is the only watchable thing they have on Raw
>>
>>1963795

Smackdown.

Eliminated in this order.

>Jericho (screwy finish with KO refusing to break the pin)
>Strowman
>Wyatt
>Owens

Reigns then proceeds to eliminate the following

>Ambrose
>Orton
>Reigns

Reigns eliminated by AJ, then Rollins eliminates

>Shane
>Rollins

AJ wins, screwy finish
>>
>>1963812
I think SD will win..

Elimination order from 1st to last
>Jericho
>Strowman
>Roman
>Owens
>Seth

Reason why Raw loses
>Seth has AJ close to defeat after AJ eliminates both Roman and Owens then out of nowhere HHH shows up to screw Seth and Team Raw to finally jump start his feud with Seth

Plus Team Raw looked strong on the go home show
>>
>>1963884
>burying Strowman
>pushing stronk Roman again

no thanks.
>>
>>1963896
>He thinks this won't happen
Cap this post m8. Reigns is going to eliminate or be involved in at least 3 members of the SDL roster getting pinned
>>
>>1963877
I think SDL needs another main eventer since they're content with Wyatt and Randy chilling on the midcard, but Roman isn't the guy. With Cena part timing it, again, we're stuck with AJ Styles and Ambrose as our only main eventers
>>
>>1963877
>delusional Smackdownie
>>
>they think Raw is going to lose
>>
>>1963901
involved is one thing, pinning 3 is a killer for the show

>>1963906
Yeah I agree.

I think Bryan is shilling backstage to get Cesaro and push him on SD. We'll see.
>>
>>1963915
>he thinks Bryan has real clout backstage and can push smark favorites
>he thinks there will be roster movement before Wrestlemania
>>
>>1963918
didn't they say for each win one pick?

also i wouldn't be surprised to see the cruiserweights move

Raw is shit, their booking is shit, their strategy is shit.
>>
>>1963921
>didn't they say for each win one pick?
They mentioned nothing of the sort, try again.
>>
i'm expecting a SUPERMAN PUNCH spot involving at least 3 people getting punched and a SHADES OF THE SHIELD spot with Dean turning on Ramen and Seth afterwards.
>>
>>1963921
>Raw is shit, their booking is shit, their strategy is shit.

Smackdown is far worse kiddo

The only thing they have is smark pandering GMs

If Bryan and Shane were in Raw you'd eat up their pandering garbage as well
>>
>>1963924
must have been dirtsheets scrapped then

good because I don't want any Rawtist ruining SD
>>
>>1963931
>ruining SD

Can't ruin what's already garbage, literally nobody watches Cuckdown, the show should be on the Network exclusively like NXMeme
>>
File: 1477233566670.png (149KB, 450x385px) Image search: [Google]
1477233566670.png
149KB, 450x385px
Raw always puts over Smackdown! in these brand vs brand things, see

>Survivor Series 2005
>Bragging Rights 2009
>Bragging Rights 2010

the """flagship""" has to job and make the blue brand look strong
>>
>>1963929
>Smackdown is far worse kiddo
ahahahahhahahaha

Slater storyline was superb. Compared to Raw fucking deadly boring New Day
They had a great thing going with Eva as well until she got suspended and it's better than anything women did on Raw
Ziggler vs Miz delivered a classic, compared to the burial of Rusev on Raw to make Roman look stronk
AJ is carrying hard the main event as well, better than Owens/Rollins/Roman. Jericho isn't enough to compensate. Even Ellsworth is better than what Raw had.
The tag division is better.
The midcard title scene is better.
The main event scene is better
Even women are better and not overpushed out of Foley's cuckoldry.
SD on screen managers are far more tolerable and less involved than Steph and Cuck.
The only good thing Raw has had since the draft was Goldberg vs Lesnar 2. That's it.

Raw is shit. It's inferior in all departments, except Goldberg/Lesnar being better than Corbin/Swagger
>>
>>1963947
Cause every brand split the Raw (Red) brand is the heel and SD (Blue) is the face
>>
>>1963795

Team Smack Down.
>Shane will get injured at the last minute and can't compete
>nobody to fill in because they're all doing whatever
>except Ellsworth and he is willing to step in on short notice
>match will go on as usual and through a lot of fuckery, Ellsworth and Strowman will be the last guys left
>the rematch ensues and through even more fuckery Strowman will end up on the mat with Ellsworth draped on top of him
>Smack Down is saved by it's Prince, James Ellis
>>
Strowman teams with Bray, but Ambrose teams with Reigns and Rollins. Wyatts and Shield reform and Strowman and Ambrose switch brands. They will be set up to return to the tag division and fight over the titles once TND finally drop the belts.

RAM has to win, because the brand is flatlining as it is.
>>
>>1963806
99% chance this happens
>>
Men is Smackdown, women is Raw, tag teams could go either way.
>>
>>1964041
Unfortunately, I'm 100% sure this is what will happen.
>>
>>1963795
Since SmackDown is the B Show, they gonna let SmackDown go over to keep it relevant
>>
>Bray Wyatt

what the fuck has smackdown been even doing, aside from tanking ratings. bray wyatt should be a top guy already like undertaker on smackdown.
>>
File: IMG_0941.gif (2MB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.gif
2MB, 380x253px
>>1964067
Triple H wants to do that but Vince doesn't like the idea because he's been living off his pasts glories and can't get over the fact that the PG era will never create big stars like back in the Golden era, Attitude Era, and Ruthless Agression era hence why he keeps bring back old talent to feed his nostalgia trying to keep the ratings afloat
>>
>>1963896
The E needs to take a chance and start pushing guys like Strowman
>>
>>1964063
Tag will go to Raw, SD has too many jobbers like Breezango, Hype Bros and Usos but Raw only has one jobber team with Shining Stars
>>
>>1964085
Dude are you OK? Smackdown is pushing Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles as their top guys right now neither of which are old talent. But they should be pushing Bray instead of Dean who sucks ass
>>
File: IMG_0642.jpg (21KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0642.jpg
21KB, 328x277px
>>1964090
>implying that an AJ Styles/Dean Ambrose/Bray Wyatt appareance at WWE's biggest live event (WrestleMania) will get mainstream media attention.

You must not know what Vince wants, fuckboii
>>
>>1964115
Yeah I do know, which is why theyre all on the B show. I'm saying Bray should be a top guy on the B show like Undertaker was top guy on the B show since undercarder doesnt draw.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (35KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
35KB, 444x322px
>>1964119
>Undercarder
>doesn't draw

Since when you all turned to the Understaker? Obviously he doesn't "draw" he's old as fuck. Still gets bigger pop than most of the current talent
>>
>>1964138
he's never drawn in his life which is why he got stuck on smackdown and then failed to draw at all on raw for wm26
>>
>>1964143
but he was good enough to be a top buy on the b show, like bray is and should be.
>>
File: IMG_0910.jpg (19KB, 237x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
19KB, 237x316px
>>1964143
SmackDown didn't go off air back in 2008-2011 because of Edge and the Undertaker, fatty
>>
>>1964161
Instead it got kicked off the air to a shit channel because of Edge and Undertaker
>>
>>1963795
Raw obvs, they already set up a storyline with Taker for when SDL lose.
>>
>>1963795
RAW because fuck you that's why. also because vince.
>>
Elimination order:
> Strowman eliminated by himself(doesn't give a shit about the brands)
> Shane eliminated by fuckign who gives a shit
> Bray eliminates Jericho after pysching KO out
> KO eliminates Wyatt
> KO eliminates Orton
> Aj eliminates KO
> AJ eliminated by Rollins/Reigns
> Ambrose eliminates Rollins/reigns
> Ambrose eliminates reigns/rollins

Smackdown wins and makes everybody look good. Shane shouldn't even be in the match, neither should strowman(as stated, he doesn't give a single fuck). The only thing I could see change is whose the sole survivor. Smackdown is going over so I think the logical last two are AJ/Dean with my brain leaning more towards Dean to make him look strong going into TLC.
>>
>>1965508
Do you actually think Smackdown will win or are you just fantasy booking?
>>
Take try's appearance confirmed Team SD is losing. And AJ will probably cost them.
>>
>>1965510
Smackdown is going to win. Its so obvious its not even funny.
>>
>>1965511
>getting worked by spellcheck

*Taketty
>>
>>1965512
What makes you think that?
>>
>>1965512
>has faith in creative
>>
>>1965516
By god you're right. What the fuck was I thinking

>>1965515
There an obvious problem with the Raw roster, which has been played up every single week leading up to this - they legit hate each other. On paper their lineup is stronger but they won't win because Reign/Rollins have problems, Jeriko are hated by the other 3 members, Rollins has a vested interest in seeing KO get rekt, Strowman doesn't give a fuck about brands he only cares about himself.
>>
>>1965516
U wot.

RAW winning is the best outcome so AJ isn't stuck with ambrose and Cena Forever but instead he gets Taker.
>>
Shit that will most definitely happen

>Braun and Ellsworth spot
>Braun and Bray staredown
>Randy the sole survivor against JeriKO
>Commentary team mentioning a thousand fucking times how "experienced" Randy is in the traditional Survivor Series match
>>
>>1965571
Taker has been washed in the ring since the HBK matches, Cena and Ambrose in 2016 (it's damn near 2017 now) is an upgrade over Taker
>>
>>1965614
Taker vs Brock HiAC 2016 was a better match than any one on one in Dean's career.
>>
>Smackdown is up 3-1 (only Reigns left)
>AJ turns on his team
>Reigns is shocked, then gets jumped by Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, and Bully Ray
> Undertaker comes out for the save, but is beaten by Sting
> Team TNA stands tall
>>
>>1965644
>>
File: 1476933817598.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476933817598.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>1963877
Both shows suck ass kid how delusional are you
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.