[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book Taker's Return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2447.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2447.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
SD wins at Survivor Series.

Taker comes out to congratulate the team and gets attacked by Corbin, angry over missing a chance at being a huge star. Beatdpwn leads to match at TLC which Taker wins, but Corbin looks good in defeat.

Taker announces plan to harvest souls since SD is still his yard. Once a month will have an open challenge. Beats guys like Crews, Miz, Ziggler, Harper, etc in close matches. As we get closer to Mania his power grows and he beats higher totem pole guys. Maybe give him an occasional loss to Styles or Ambrose or Wyatt to build them.

At Mania challenges whoever is WWE Champ.
>>
breaks his legs and retires walking to the ring
>>
>>1963568
Awful

Have sex
>>
>>1963568
I just want him to fight AJ man, thats my dream in life
>>
SD loses at Survivor Series because of AJ Styles not helping Dean.

Taker challenges Styles for the title at Royal Rumble. He wins and they rematch at Fastlane. Meanwhile, John Cena returns and wins the Royal Rumble.

Cena now has the chance to both tie the record of Flair and beat Taker at mania. Taker lays down a condition...if Cena can't beat the undertaker, he must retire.

There, name a better mania main event than that.
>>
>>1963615
Taker/Cena is the way to go. It's the only big money match left to do
>>
>>1963630
>money
>undertaker
>>
>>1963615
Holy shit thats good, what about AJ tho?
>>
heres whats gonna happen:

First hes gonna take some souls

Then hes gonna dig some holes.
>>
>>1963639
Let him be busy with Ambrose and James "CHINchilla" Ellsworth or make him the face that lost his place, whatever.
>>
>>1963615
It's 2013 all over again!

I mean it's good, but, AJ has earned the right to main event Mania with the year he's had. That's my only thing. I love it for Taker and Cena, I just feel like AJ deserves more.
>>
File: zack-3.png (270KB, 794x433px) Image search: [Google]
zack-3.png
270KB, 794x433px
>>1963600
I'll fuck your whole fuckin family with my big cock
>>
AJ walks out on Dean, SD loses

Taker distracts AJ with gong at TLC, Dean wins the title

Taker/AJ at the Rumble

You know that's what they're gonna do
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.