[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: lol.jpg (396KB, 700x1060px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
396KB, 700x1060px
>>
File: tumblr_nja2bmlxJO1tfngtio1_250.gif (879KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nja2bmlxJO1tfngtio1_250.gif
879KB, 200x200px
>his legs
>>
>>1963238
Shopped.
>>
>>1963258
its not, idiot
>>
>>1963238
>lol
>>
nikki bella is huge damn
>>
Who's the qt?
>>
File: JR.jpg (34KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
JR.jpg
34KB, 320x240px
>be born with an extremely rare disease
>people look at you like you're a freak your whole life
>make lemonade from lemons and become The Great Khali
>people ridicule your looks instead of beholding the wonder of your rare genetic incident
>people ridicule your wrestling because can't physically into flippyshit
>try to entertain the public
>they shit all over you

You're all worthless faggots.

The man did what he could, and you still mock him. Dare one of you show your disgusting body in this thread? I think not.
>>
>>1965017
Pajeet pls
>>
>>1965020
I'm American you worthless coward.
>>
Is this the malformed smarks general?
>>
>>1965017
fuck malformed kali, aka bird legs and you
>>
>>1963238
Kevin Nash legs
>>
>>1964933

Dalip Singh
>>
The Great Khali sucked but he sold Big Show's knockout punch better than anyone
>>
File: qcelD0deichab[1].jpg (61KB, 650x387px) Image search: [Google]
qcelD0deichab[1].jpg
61KB, 650x387px
>>1965017
>This dude is 5'7
>His girlfriend (in pic) is 5'10
>Gets payed 7.5 Million to play cricket
>Can draw in India, Australia and U.K
>His girlfriend is one of the highest payed actresses in India and has her own production house

Meanwhile

>Khali considered a Joke in every state outside his hometown
>Not even a single endorsement deal outside Punjab
>>
File: Kavita-Dalal-Wiki[1].jpg (59KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
Kavita-Dalal-Wiki[1].jpg
59KB, 600x521px
This is his protege, she beat Santana Garette and Rebel at that Promotion in Gurgaon. Her gimmick is similar to Bayley, a small town village girl who is often the underdog.

Thing is, she is from Haryana....Vince is going to cream his pants
>>
File: HardKD.webm (434KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
HardKD.webm
434KB, 320x180px
>>1967677
You could poke Khali and he'd fall, look how skinny his legs are in OP

>>1967707
Great wrestler but no charisma, she is terrible on the mic, the fat lady is what WWE needs
>>
>tfw you saw old vids of a younger khali jumping over the top ropes and actually being passable
feels weird man
>>
>>1967735
He clearly skipped leg day during his stay in America
>>
>>1967682
THIS
>>
>>1967682
She is hot, name?
>>
>>1968672
Money. And they date them in hopes of making a tall strong son.
>>
>>1968672
Tall girls can't afford to be picky about height, so they are more likely to date short guys.

Seriously. Ask any short chick and she'll tell you how much she adores 6' 2"+ guys. Ask a tall chick, and she'll shrug and say something about how she doesn't really care.
Obviously there are exceptions, but it's a pretty reliable rule of thumb.
>>
>>1968703
this. i'm king of manlets about 5.10/11 ish.
But most girls who i have been with, was around my height, some a bit shorter some taller.
>>
>The Great Khaletty
>Couldn't draw shit to a designated street
>>
>>1965017
Times changed. Andre would get shiiiiit on by these fags
>>
>>1967682
>payed
>>
>>1968737
This is sadly true. The idea that someone needs to be good at fake fighting over being entertaining is terrible. You nerds probably think Malenko was a better wrestler than Hogan.
>>
>>1968703
Truth in this post
Im 5' 11" and have been going steady with this 6'3" girl for like 6 months now. Great stuff
>>
>>1968703
A tall girl at my work said she wouldn't date anyone under 6'5". Very attractive as well. I also had another coworker break up with a guy because he was too short. (5'3")
>>
>>1968985
What a fucking dumb bitch, Rey Mysterio is a millionaire
>>
>>1968985
Like I said, there are always exceptions. But the truth is short guys have a much better chance with tall girls, simply because the tall girls have learned to be less picky about height.

I know girls who have been rejected or broken up with for being too tall. It goes both ways.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.