[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VANILLA MIDGETS are ruining wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: danielbryan.jpg (57KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
danielbryan.jpg
57KB, 615x300px
>173 centimeter = 5.67585 foot
>86 kilogram = 189.598 pound
>wikipedia and wwe has him billed at 5 ft 10 in and 210 lb
>4 inches taller and 21 pounds heavier

Someone is clearly lying here. Who is lying? Keep in mind when this match took place he was definitely done growing at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCSn5QJ9-_U

What can we do to stop these manlets my fellow anti-smarks?
>>
wwe boosts every single person's stats hugely. smaller guys by even greater amounts

you think all these guys are really over 200 lbs?
>>
>>1961940
BEEG really is a 7 footer though. He also did used to be a legit 500 pounder back in the days.

Some wrestlers actually aren't over billed at all. Even then not to this extreme like with Bryan. He is literally middle schooler height. How is this acceptable?
>>
>>1961952
You're done growing at 25 right? But anyway average height is like 5'9
>>
>>1961973
And this smark favorite indie shitter is 5'6.

FIVE FOOT SIX!!! Vince made the right call forcing this manlet to retire. He can't handle the abuse of the ring. Wrestling is meant for big men. Not little babies like Bryan.
>>
>>1961979
based vinnie mac
>>
Most of the brutes they bring in move all slow like big show and can only do 3 moves, guys like DB at least know how to wrestle. It'd be great if they were all like undertaker.
>>
>>1962062
This is similar to the dicklets that argue a big penis may fill up a girl more but it's all about that motion of the ocean. Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night cuck.

You can also keep telling yourself that manlets draw better than big men. Doesn't make it true.
>>
File: nashquad.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
nashquad.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>1961979
>Vince made the right call forcing this manlet to retire. He can't handle the abuse of the ring. Wrestling is meant for big men. Not little babies like Bryan.

And for bonus points: also the lowest-drawing WWF World Champ of ALL-time.
>>
>>1961931
>foot
>pound
>lb

MOVE ON TO METRIC AND STOP BEING INFERIOR TRASH
FUCK YOU
>>
Remember kids, you don't have to be a midget to be a Vanilla Midget
>>
>>1961931
You retards know that 1 foot =/= 10 inches right? 5.67 feet isn't 5'6". It's closer to 5'8-5'9. Considering they boost everyone's height and they usually count their height when they're wearing their boots, I'm surprised he wasn't billed heigher.
>>
>>1961952
Big Show was never a legitimate 500 pounds. And he's 7 feet, they used to bill him at 7'2 though.
>>
>>1961931
There is no chance he is 5'6''. I know a guy that size. Bryan is bigger.
>>
>>1963685
He was legit over 500 pounds during his ECW run and said it himself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.