[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The State of Smarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: annoyed berg.png (662KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed berg.png
662KB, 1280x720px
>"o-ok thank you"
Smarks non stop chanting is getting out of control, how do we fix this problem?
>>
File: WM18.jpg (25KB, 228x320px) Image search: [Google]
WM18.jpg
25KB, 228x320px
I am just glad many classic matches are long gone, imagine pic related today

Hogan makes his entrance
>WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK

Staredown at the beginning of the match
>THIS IS AWESOME, THIS IS AWESOME

Hogan wins the lock up
>YOU STILL GOT IT CLAP CLAP, YOU STILL GOT IT

Hogan kicks out of the Rock Bottom and Hulks up
>YES! YES! YES! YES!
>>
we bring back non nu male cuck wrestlers like Goldberg, Hogan, Austin, Sting, Bret Hart, and put them all over the beta nu male cucks like daniel bryan and nig day
>>
>>1961924
This
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Not only should this shirt not be made in sizes men's XL-3XL, but it should not be made in men's sizes at all
>>
File: completely normal grown man.jpg (418KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
completely normal grown man.jpg
418KB, 1280x1707px
>>1962020
But then they wouldn't sell a single one
>>
Did you guys see how these smarks tried chanting you still got it to Taker tonight? Right when the show was about to end and Taker had to finish the promo quickly so he just cut them off?

These faggots chant way too much and it needs to stop. They invented all of these chants to get themselves over. To hijack the shows.
>>
>>1962094
It all started from post Wrestlemania crowds being crazy but that was fine because it only happened one night a year and felt very special

Now EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK crowds are just chanting stupid shit non stop trying to one up each other. Its getting ridiculous.
>>
>>1962106
Thats why Live events are so much better than televised programs. The crowd has no camera to act like retards in front of, plus you get the added benefits of good wrestling because unrecorded matches mean the wrestlers can be looser in the ring, and more often than not, you get something fun and exciting at a live event like stolen finishers or wrestlers coming out to each other's music
>>
>>1962106
this is all the fault of wrestlemania 29 being so fucking bad and shitty.

worst
mania
ever

WOAT
yes worse than 32
>>
>>1962119
WrestleMania 9, brother
>>
>>1962120
I think 29 was worse honestly

>Filler Shield match with Big Show heel turn #54345 at the end
>Henry going over Ryback for no reason
>Decent but forgettable tag title match
>Fandango/Jericho, lol
>Boring WHC match
>Taker/Phil which was good but didn't come close to any of his matches from 21-27 besides 22 (you could add 28 to this as well but I hate that match)
>Boring Gaytch/Lesnar match with Gaytch going over for no reason
>Boring Rock/Cena match that everyone in the building knew the finish and Rock got gassed two minutes in

It was a disaster, I haven't rewatched a second of that show since I saw it live. Hogan's ego check at WM9 at least got a big pop at the end
>>
There is no fixing it. Britcucks brought shitchanting to the States a few years back and, if people paying to watch WWE in 2016 are still doing it, it's here to stay.
>>
>>1962094

>You still got it

As he cuts a fucking promo. Were these retards worried he had lost his voice in the past 7 months?

If he had hit that top rope dive he used to do, I'd understand, but shut the fuck up. Or just chant WHAT like every other promo.
>>
File: numale.jpg (37KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
numale.jpg
37KB, 720x480px
>>1962091
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.