[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would you fix it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 348.jpg (56KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
348.jpg
56KB, 1600x600px
>make it pg-13
>make it 2 hours
>fire shining stars, jinder mahal, darren young, titus, sami zzzayn, kofi kingston, xavier woods, bayley, sasha
>get rid of cruiserweights
>get rid of mick foley and stephanie
>give the universal belt a black strap
>>
turn roman heel and push the fuck outta him and put cena on raw if smackdown wont use him
>>
put the belt on the goat.
>>
>>1961884
>>fire shining stars, jinder mahal, darren young, titus, sami zzzayn, kofi kingston, xavier woods, bayley, sasha

t. Trumpkin
>>
>kofi kingston, xavier woods, bayley,

3 of the biggest merch sellers in the company? GENIUS.

>>1961889
>push the fuck outta Roman

RECORD
>>
>>1961890
you're talking about roman i hope
>>
>>1961889

>put cena on raw if smackdown won't use him

> is filming his shitty tv show, taking time away from wrestling.
>>
Shining stars could work if done properly but they wont. Say they start kidnapping wrestlers or plants from the crowd and force them to sit through a presentation while bound and gagged. By the end of it these people are brainwashed and buy timeshares.
>>
>make it pg 13
spotted the /wew/tist
>>
>fire complete writing staff
>hire guys that actually know shit about wrestling
>>
>>1961884
Send anyone of worth to SD and let it continue to be the Roman, Seth and Sasha show.
Steph strips in the third hour.
>>
>make it pg-14
>make it 2 hours
>give wrestlers just the base of their character and let them develop it on their own; when it comes to promos just some points to mention, rest is them doing it their own way
>remove women from WWE completely
>sign up The Mack to fight against Owens in a Burger on a Pole match
>>
>>1962535
>muh attitude era
>>
>>1963446
I never mentioned attitude era you gelatinous tapeworm
>>
>>1961891
Literally the only reason that they can't fire half these guys is because they are minorities.

Jinder is the only Indian

Zzzayne is the only Muslim

Darren Young is the only gay guy

If they do this the SJWs will throw a fit.
>>
>Raw
>PG-13
>thinking that edgy TV makes for a good show
(lol kill yourself

Raw needs to back to 2 hours
>>
>>1961884
agreed+release Roman and Raw is good
>>
>>1963975
Jinder ain't Indian and there are two Indians/Punjabi in NXT. Lovepreet and Satinder
>>
>>1963999
It's going to be years for Lovepreet to be called up, whatever I have seen of the guy - he's a natural babyface
>>
>>1961884
>firing MY shining stars

END YOUR LIFE
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (24KB, 312x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
24KB, 312x379px
>>1961884
Really nigger
>>
>>1961890
The problem with that is that he can go touring with his shitty band at any moment.
>>
>>1964078
what's there to like about them?
>>
>cutting the 3rd hour

USA would like to have a word with you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.