[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many IC titles does this faggot need?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Dimeless Midcarder for life.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Dimeless Midcarder for life.png
1MB, 1200x675px
How many IC titles does this faggot need?
>>
>>1961156
>faggot

he's one the greatest heels of the decade
>>
He's now tied with Jarrett
>>
>>1961782
Dolph will tie with Jarrett by TLC too maybe
>>
One more so they can't talk about Jarrett. Less than nine so Jericho is still GOAT
>>
>>1961782
>>1961794

Jeff Jarrett (with The Roadie) defeated Razor Ramon Royal Rumble (1995)

Held up when match between Jarrett and Bob "Spark Plug" Holly ended in controversy.

Jeff Jarrett defeated Bob "Spark Plug" Holly for the vacated WWF Intercontinental Championship (Action Zone April 26, 1995)

Razor Ramon defeats Jeff Jarrett in a House Show in Canada hold the Championship for 2 days till losing the Championship back to Jarrett on a different house show in Canada.

Loses the Championship to Shawn Michaels at the 2nd IYH show the one that had Sid Vicious vs Kevin Nash main event in a Lumberjack match

Aired May 31, 1999 on tape delay. Just over a week earlier, Jarrett's tag team partner, the Blue Blazer, was meant to win the title at Over the Edge, but he died after an entrance accident. The title was instead later dropped to his friend and partner, Jarrett, in Owen Hart's memory.

drops the championship to Edge in Edge's hometown of Canada during a house show

Wins the Championship back from Edge at the Fully Loaded PPV holds it for 48 hours loses it to D-Lo on the following Raw taping

Gets the Championship back from D-Lo at Summerslam

Drops the Championship to Chyna in the Good House Keeping Match where Jarrett's contract was then terminated
>>
>>1961466
A few months of being decent heel doesn't make him good, he's always been garbage
>>
Miz is a terrible champion and should never hold a belt, he should only be used to put over faces who actually need it
>>
He never should have lost the belt in the first place
>>
i fucking hate the miz and wish he would stop wrestling forever
>>
>>1961922
Nah, the match at No Mercy was definitely worth it.
>>
>>1962157
stay worked
>>
Miz and Rusev are the only reasons why I'm still watching WWE
>>
Miz beating Christian clean for it on Raw 1000 was worse than 2 Days. At least Sami will avenge his dad.
>>
>>1961156
they are gonna give the title to a fucking ginger cab driver

Rip sdl
>>
He won because the Cruiserweights and IC titles are going to switch after Survivor Series.

Now what is Raw going to do with 2 midcard belts while Smackdown only has one main belt, one women and one for manlets?
>>
>>1962287

They need to unify the women's belt and keep them in one brand while throwing thr cruiserweights to the other.
Look at the ratio, there's barely enough of them on either side, might as well divide them now.
>>
>>1961156
All of them
>>
I hope miz dies if he loses to sami zzzzayn

>Hot potatoing this already shit belt
>>
My question is if the plan is to move the belt to RAM why did Miz need to beat Dolph?

And i think the lack of a proper midcard belt on SDL will hurt unless they plan to really feature the Tag Teams more since, as we saw lost night, there's like 14 guys in it who never do anything.

Based Big Dog gonna unify the belts and best looking title in the company is gonna get a copypaste Network redesign.
>>
>>1962558
Based Big Dog will carry the US title

Jasethy will carry the IC belt

Next year, Based Big Dog gets drafted to Smackdown
>>
They have to make a new belt for the mid carders. The have to.

They can't bring back older belts:
RIP European Championship (was unified with Intercontinental Championship)
RIP Hardcore Championship (was unified with Intercontinental Championship)
RIP WWF Light Heavyweight Championship/old WWE Cruiserweight Championship
RIP ECW for obvious reasons
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.