[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rock on going overtime on Smackdown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: rocky.jpg (68KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
rocky.jpg
68KB, 598x336px
>"The Rock" also holds the record for going WAY OVER his allotted time given for his matches than any performer in Smackdown history. For ex: if I was given 20min total match time, I would notoriously hit the 35min mark causing a ripple effect in the 2 hour TV show. Reason this would always happen is, every night I would wrestle and be concerned with one thing: listening to the people. And every night, I learned to let THEM dictate how long my matches were. After the match I would walk back thru the curtain and Vince would be pissed. He'd say "God dammit Rock! Great match but you went over time". I'd immediately say "I'm sorry Vince and I understand, but.. I was listening to the people and you just can't rush greatness". He would look at me with that iconic "Vince glare" and not say a word for 4-5 very long seconds... then break out in a big smile and say "that's right. You can't rush greatness". Then we'd hug and I'd get his $5,000 suit all f*cked up with sweat. Those were good times.

Was he right to do this /asp/?
>>
>>1960780

Rock don't care about the locker room. He was a cancer to it.

I worked there during his run, the guy was a complete douchebag on more then one occasion
>>
>>1960839
>I worked there during his run, the guy was a complete douchebag on more then one occasion

No you didn't. No he wasn't.
>>
He's a mark for himself who hated the business and only used it to get himself in Hollywood. He brutalized Mankind many times to finally get himself over, without taking a beating at all, he's a fucking piece of shit and I never liked him.
>>
>>1960780
One of the most overrated wrestlers of all time.
>>
>>1960839
>>1960862
>>1960871

Oh I get it, this is the new thing? We're off the Undercarder stuff and moving onto Rock, got it.
>>
>>1960857

yeah I did, yeah he was.
>>
>>1960862

Foley never liked him to begin with. Dwayne sucked up to all the right people, he pretended to be one of the guys but he was a real asshole if you stood in his way.
>>
>>1960899
Not trying to start some meme, it's the truth, he had one foot out of the door in 1999. He's undeniably talented but he's so overrated and overpushed by the WWE because they knew he would be a B-movie star
>>
Based Rock had a vision of success and never let punk jabronies stand in his way. There's a reason he is curenty the highest paid actor in Hollywood, Hard work pays off.
>>
>>1960970

Vince actually was willing to write him a blank check to stay with the company. He would not be allowed to do movies unless Vince gave the ok, Dwayne was not going to budge though. He was burnt out and ready to take on a lighter schedule, I can't blame him honestly. I just never liked him, I worked against him quite a few times and he intentionally made me look bad. There was a point when they were gong to do something really cool with a few guys and myself but Dwayne got into the ear of Vince and had it nixed.

all I can say is a certain Texan threatened to knock Dwayne out if he didn't stop with the bullshit politics.

that Texan I speak of was also a piece of shit but he got a lot of respect from us for calling him out.
>>
>>1960899

No-no, we're still doing the Undercarder, we're just expanding our base.
>>
>>1961024

Can't tell if this is Violent J, or Shaggy 2 Dope
>>
>>1960899
t. redddit
>>
>>1961024
see besides the fact that you're pretending to be a wrestler on a chinese cartoon board this is an easy way to see you're bullshitting

it's known that Vince and Gaytch let Rocks contract run out and blindsided him because they thought he'd flop and come running back to WWE. They wanted him vs Shawn at WM22 and Rock canned it in five seconds because he felt disrespected
>>
>>1961093

Neither.... But I worked with them. They weren't very liked while I was there, I don't believe their run lasted more then a few months....
>>
>>1961133

believe it or not, it's not that uncommon for someone to be posting here... you'd be surprised at how many guys I know post to reddit and squaredcircle..

you can believe what u want, but you're wrong
>>
>>1960970
>B-movie star

By B-movie star you mean household name and highest paid actor on the planet earth ?
>>
wow one vanilla midget sounds jealous and butthurt
>>
File: instant karma.jpg (41KB, 618x493px) Image search: [Google]
instant karma.jpg
41KB, 618x493px
>Rock pisses off Vince with his match for doing what he wants and not listening to anyone
>Gets Big Money Vinnie to thank him for it

>Cuck Man Phil lies to JTG and says he's going to bury him
>Gets called out by Big Money Vinnie and told how to wrestle like a child

how much more BTFO can cuckman phil be? no wonder he hates based Dwayne
>>
>>1960839
>>1960906
>>1961024
>>1961216

This won't get mommy to pay more attention to you anon
>>
>>1961444

you really don't matter, I was just commenting. if you were nice to me, maybe I'd give you some proof
>>
He would do this because smackdown was taped

18+
>>
>>1960989
>born with good genetics into a famous, well-connected family that allowed him to succeed through nepotism in a business that he soon left in favor of pursuing a career in reading lines that other people wrote in front of a camera for hundreds of millions of dollars a year
>"hard work"
18+, jabroni mark.
>>
>>1961024

Based undercarder
>>
>>1961482
Lmao
>>
>>1961024
Based Goldust putting Dwayne "The Cuck" Johnson in his place
>>
>>1961024
wow never knew Mark Henry wanted to beat up Rock
>>
>>1961497

my career didn't last long but I did hold the HARDCORE belt, only one time....
>>
>>1961510
It's that random ho from The Godfather's ho train that held it for like a minute
>>
File: fuck ya'll.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuck ya'll.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>1961489

Holy christ /asp/ has just gone full retard at this point
>>
>>1961024
wtf I love Tito Santana now
>>
>>1961024
BASED JBL
>>
>>1961024
based JBL shutting Rock down
>>
>>1961512

ror

I participated at WM2000....
>>
>>1961024
Based stone cold
>>
>>1961510
>>1961522

t. Joey Abs
>>
>>1961526

you're very close
>>
>>1960899
You got it, anon
Next time they will turn against Jericho. You'll see
>>
>>1961519

you could say he sent a message that Dwayne received quite well
>>
>>1961532
Pete Gas?
Rodney?
>>
>>196153

rodrageous ;)
>>
>>1961510
Judging by this post either you're one of the Godfather's Hos or you're the following person who would believably post here.

>Rodney
>Joe Abs
>Thrasher of the Headbangers
>Mike Awesome
>>
>>1961541

RIP Mike
>>
>>1961541
>>Mike Awesome

it would be kind of hard for him to post anywhere
>>
>>1961536
jbl fucked rock in the ass?
>>
>>1961550

from what I heard that wouldn't bother Dwayne too much :0
>>
>>1960839
Hi Bob!
>>
>>1961544
>>1961545
Forgot he kick the bucket.

Although it could be his ghost that is posting.
>>
>>1961559
BTFO
>>
This is the reason The Rock is one of the GOATs. """""""wrestlers""""""""" today would never dare pull stunts like this.
>>
>>1960839

18+
>>
>>1961024
Based Eddie
>>
>>1961489
youre right anon, he sat on his ass in lockerroom and ate fucking cookie puss all day. He definitely didnt electrify the crowd every night and put ass's in seats just by opening his mouth.
>>
>Was he right to do this /asp/?

Yes but only because he's the rock. People on /asp/ like to meme about who draws what dimes but Rock is one of the biggest names in company history, easily. Nobody's gonna give a fuck if his match goes on ten minutes overtime and nobody gonna give a fuck if that means hurricane vs scotty 2 hotty (two of my boys before you try to imply I just hate them or something) gets fuckall time or outright canned to make space or something.
>>
File: 8433515_orig.jpg (39KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
8433515_orig.jpg
39KB, 642x361px
Why does /asp/ pretend that Rock didn't do ridiculous degrading shit like feuding with Hurricane or putting over Goldberg for the brand when he was well into his Hollywood career?

Oh right because most of you were still swimming in your deadbeat dads' nutsack when Rocky was at his peak
>>
>>1961522
Are you fucking thrasher
>>
>>1960839
You bang any of the divas?
>>
>>1961718
>>
>>1961858

no. but I saw some lesbian action from two prominent wwe divas during my time there
>>
>>1961874
nice. let me guess...lita was involved
>>
>>1961875

no... It was. T & T.....

first names start with T.
>>
>>1961882
trish and terri?

Nice.

Got any juicy stories that never made the dirtsheets?
>>
>>1961886

Terri my butt be hairy?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.