[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ziggles.jpg (33KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
ziggles.jpg
33KB, 630x420px
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
IM HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD
>>
Man I can't believe miz is gunna job to zzzzzayn
>>
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
>>1960150
>im here to show the world
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1960128
f
>>
so thats 3 years, 4 ic title reigns under 60 days. does not deserve the treatment he gets
>>
>>1960365
maybe if he actually came up with something other than copying every single DX member, more people would agree.
>>
Miz vs Zayn is fucking garbage. Ziggler vs Zayn would have been great. Fuck WWE.
>>
>>1960936
In the short term I agree, if this is a one off then it really should've been Ziggler vs Zayn. I could see a long term feud between Zayn and Miz though, with Sami being the baby face that he is he could play off Miz so well
>>
>>1960984
Zayn and Ziggler look like they have great chemistry in the ring and it being a face vs face makes it more exciting. Miz vs Zayn is Free TV tier. This would have been a perfect chance to turn Dolph heel, which he so desperately needs.
>>
>>1960382
As long as he doesn't copy Road Dogg or X-Pac he's fine
>>
>>1961169
>xpac
he already does the xfactor
>>
>>1961169
What about Chyna
>>
>>1960984
>>1961042
If they know what they're doing, Ziggler will run in, fed up with Miz and Maryse's constant cheating and fuck with the match so the title doesn't vanish to Raw where he can't get it back.

This will piss off Zayn, who was about to win his first singles title and he'll chase both of them back to SmackDown.

Ziggler/Miz/Zayn for the title at the Rumble.
>>
>>1960128
JUST WHEN EVERYTHING WAS MAKING SENSE
YOU TOOK AWAY ALL MY SELF-CONFIDENCE
>>
Why is WWE so afraid of face vs face and heel vs heel when there are like 5 guys total who get cheers?
>>
>>1963135
They aren't afraid of it, they just need to fill their 50/50 booking quota. It's been two weeks since Miz won, so he needs his win back.
>>
>another short pointless Ziggler IC reign

top kek
>>
I'm starting to think they changed it cause they need a reason to draft Miz on RAM .
>Miz loses , D-Bry shits on him for losing the belt to RAW and fires him while RAW hires him and makes fun of SDL
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.