[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so wrong? How would you have improved it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6688.jpg (90KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6688.jpg
90KB, 640x360px
What went so wrong?

How would you have improved it?
>>
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar

Fuck haitch
>>
>What went so wrong?
Haitch was too likable. I don't think anyone would have bought him as the heel after the Rumble unless Ambrose went after the belt. Add that to Roman being a failed experiment, and a lead up of terrible shows, and it made for a shite main event.
>>
>what went wrong
Well, literally everything, to start.
>>
>>1959649
>How would you have improved it?
Fire Roman so he can't kill the company.
>>
By not making it happen
>>
File: IMG_20161115_161140.jpg (33KB, 583x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_161140.jpg
33KB, 583x354px
>>1959664
Main evented the two biggest wwe as well as wrestling events of all time. You can keep crying though

>W-wrestlemania is the draw
30 did worse than 29
>>
Haitch/Goldberg vs Lesnar/Reigns
>>
By having a different main event.
>>
Trippple was more over than the supposed face. The match was an uninteresting spotfest. The lead up lacked any kind of believable mountain for Reigns to overcome. Reigns was largely unlikable even in the lead up.

>How to fix it
Have Trippple retain but get injured when Reigns loses his shit, turning heel, then vacate the title on Raw. This leads to a high profile tournament ongoing until Summerslam with everyone on the roster being eligible and drawn "randomly" from a pool, resulting in a lot of match ups for younger stars facing stars they'd never face otherwise, all booked in such a way that existing lower/midcsrd talent is booked strong and gets a minor rub by getting close to beating the main eventers Reigns is booked as a monster heel injuring opponents, ending with AJ Styles winning the tournament for SDL, Reigns spends a few months as planned with a newly over and face Rusev, where he can develop a fucking personality, work on his mic skills, and isn't shoved down our throats.

>No shaky dropping of the belt
>No Deano champ
>No shaky and poorly planned Ziggles main event feud
>Reigns gets a chance to develop
>>
>gates

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>1959674
WM32 had about 20k more people attend you dumb faggot.
>>
>>1959649
Half the roster was injured, not much they could've done. Nobody wanted to see Lesnar vs Reigns again especially with Lesnar as the challenger..
>>
>>1959714
And how about 31. Keep crying. 30 was heavily papered cause no one bought tix cause no one in the main event drew. You had Daniel Cryan, Randall, and old man melting Batista
>>
It doesn't matter, it's non canon. Literally every win was wrong and there was no fall out from anything that happened.
>>
File: A+celebration.webm (3MB, 746x420px) Image search: [Google]
A+celebration.webm
3MB, 746x420px
>>1959649
based seth winning.
>>
>>1959723
The Shane one always makes me laugh
>>
>>1959768
I notice it's the same filename everytime

Fuck off Carter
>>
>>1959649
roman should have gone over brock at WM31
>>
>>1959796
Hahahahahahaha i havent kekd so hard in ages
>>
>>1959779
you realize there are like 12 people on this board, right?
>>
It was a Triple H forced "epic." The only way to improve that is to make his opponent someone who can carry him.
>>
I don't book it in the first place.

>>1959694
>Have Trippple retain but get injured when Reigns loses his shit, turning heel, then vacate the title on Raw. This leads to a high profile tournament ongoing until Summerslam with everyone on the roster being eligible and drawn "randomly" from a pool,

This is fucking horrible.

>So [Reigns] can develop

SIX. YEAR. PRO.

>>1959718
>30 was heavily papered cause no one bought tix cause no one in the main event drew.

Did it hurt?

When you pulled that from deep within your asshole.
>>
>>1959649

That fact that none of the outcomes from WM32 had any lasting effect. by Money in the Bank it was like WM never happened.

Kalisto loses to Rusev next month.
Ryder lost to Miz the next night.
New Day lost a non title match and Barret left.
Brock and Dean was a flop.
Sasha proved to be a fraud.
Shane took over Raw even though he lost.
>Baron Corbin
>Wyatt
Roman defended successfully against one person (AJ).

The only ones who benefited from WM32 were AJ and Charlotte.
>>
What, the whole card or just that match?

In the case of the latter, the answer is put Ambrose over at one of the three chances you had to do it between January and April when he was white fucking hot, instead of doing it that Summer after he had been squashed by lolsuplexes and cooled off significantly.
>>
The whole feud/match was a about Stephanie.
Plus, the show was WAY too long and fans stopped giving a shit by the time it went on.
>>
>>1961837
it's amazing how much has happened since WM32
>>
>>1961837
To be fair, they started pushing Bray as a face and it was working. He got injured and, Vince being Vince, changed his mind somewhere between that and his return.
>>
>>1961878
That match could've gone on first and it would've gotten the same reaction.
>>
>>1959649
>What went so wrong?
Everything. I can't remember a single match from this PPV.
I honestly have no idea. It would have taken a complete overhaul a year in advance to save shit show. For starters, no fucking old ass Triple H in the main event, and no face Reigns.
>>
>>1959649
Nothing

Smarks decided they will not like Roman so this main event is already shit before it even began

That's how petty and delusional they are
>>
The only way Roman would have been cheered in that arena was if he squashed Cena ala Bork Cena Summerslam 2014
>>
>>1962309
>implying Reigns would get cheered over Cena

>>1962290
Maybe he should've tried putting on a match actually worth cheering.
>>
>>1959649
>main event that nobody wanted
>guys who people actually like either injured or retired
Main event should have been Ambrose vs Haitch
>>
>>1959718
>no one bought tix
hence why it sold out
>>
>>1962316
>Deanetty
>main eventing Wrestlemania
>>
>>1962323
>somebody more over and better at drawing than Romannetty
>>
The entire PPV was shit. Matches sucked. Dwayne Johnson came out and lit a bunch of matchsticks that spelled his gimmick name. Everything was lame and shit and it's easily one of the worst Wrestlemanias of all time.
>>
>>1962319
Wow. Wrestlemania sold out? Why I never!
>>
>>1962349
Read the comment he's replying to, numbnuts.
>>
Dirtsheets telling smarks what to think
>>
>>1962430
>this is what Romannetty apologists genuinely believe
>>
>>1962362
Stop replying to obvious bait moron.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>1959661
>unless Ambrose went after the belt
but he did
>>
>>1959674
WrestleMania itself is the draw you Scooby Doo lunchbox autist.
>>
>>1962315
Yes because im sure he was the one who put that match together...
>>
>>1959825
>SEETHING
>>
>>1962290
xD
>>
>>1959674
guarantee you people won't care if he does a third, the last wrestlemania was terrible and people now know what to expect from roman in the main event.
>>
>>1959674
>gate
so the stadium size determines draw size
ok
>>
>>1963064
WM 31 had a smaller attendance than 29 and only slightly more than 30, yet it BTFOs them both
>>
>>1963013
So you're saying he's too beta to call the audible?
>>
>>1959649
It was boring. I would have improved it by not having one of the most charismaless guys who can't work a crowd go up against a near-50 year old part timer.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.