[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mayweather vs. McGreggor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Sup tards. I know you shills don't give a fuck about sports or fighting. I don't really either but I would love to see this faggot get his beat by a wite boi.

Lets meme this fight into happening.

Mayweather vs. McGreggor

#FloydisaFaggot if he doesn't fight McGreggor
#Mayweathered is to old
#FloydNoFightMayweather hasn't fought anyone worth a fuck.
>>
based mayweather working OP into a shoot.
>>
mayweather doesn't give a fuck about his "legacy" or appearing tough or giving the fans an entertaining show. that's why he's so successful. he's there to do a job and get paid. that's why he boxes smart and boring. keeps him safe and gets him paid.
>>
>>1959089
This
He may not be able to read but he's smart at using what he's got. And he knew how to draw all the dimes.
>>
>>1958982
Mayweather has accidentally drawn more dollars than Mcgregor has even seen.
Why would he lower himself to UFC?
>>
>>1959533
he's not even the draw really tbqh. the idea of him getting bloodied up is the draw, but no one ever fucking catches him so it's just kinda fizzled out and killed boxing. No one buys a mayweather jr fight out of excitement to see Mayweather box, it's to see the off chance that he may get unlucky. His style is so shit and safe that people pay money to watch him get beat but he never does.
>>
>>1959542
kek conor is on track to becoming the first billionaire fighter. he's about to demand a stake in the UFC.
>>
>>1959584
That's still him drawing mate. It's literally a heel working everyone.
>>
>implying Mayweather isn't fighting Pacquiao again as soon as next year
>>
>>1960647
well that's the obvious next stop, and then probably a 3peat if they actually let pacquiau win this time (like he should have the first time)
>>
>>1960647
That fight won't draw as many dimes. He fights greggor and takes home half a billion easy
>>
>>1960665
the rematch would be huge, potentially bigger than the first. If packman wins the second one then they set it up for the biggest of the 3 easily, the tie breaker. If money wins 2 in a row then yeah that feud is over
>>
>>1960720
>2010+6 pacquiao
yeah there's no way in hell he's winning
>>
>>1960765
he won the first
>>
>>1960795
>punching the air and Mayweather's arms while he's against the ropes then getting jabbed the rest of the round is """"""""""winning""""""""""

check out this salty spic

conrad would literally swat at air in a match with floyd unless it was mma in which case his best bet is a takedown or leg kick
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.