[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How BTFO'd can one man be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: btfoed.png (538KB, 454x465px) Image search: [Google]
btfoed.png
538KB, 454x465px
How BTFO'd can one man be?
>>
More like Bryan got annihilated.
>>
>>1958547
>Rawcuck
>>
>>1958536
>gets BTFO by 14 year old on Twitter
>pleas go unheard and Trump is elected
>Big Banter Bryan puts the final nail in the sad coffin that is the life of Foley

He'll be dead in two to three years
>>
>>1958536
Starting to feel sad for him in the way you feel sad for a legitimate retard
>>
>constantly interrupting Bryan and Shane so RAM seems better than SD
>talking about sweating Sheamus hugging him
>>
>>1958536
DEFEATED
>>
>>1958659
now way itll take that long
>>
>>1958659
Actually, I think Bryan could completeley destroy Foley but he didn't. Foley was clearly uncomfortable with the audience chanting yes while he has been getting mixed reactions lately and he's too braindamaged to hide it. Then he went yelling about muh women wrestling and Bryan could reply that Smackdown has more actual women wrestling, what the ICW that Foley hates so much say these days, but he didn't.

I don't care about your triggered feelings and your god emperor but Foley was one of my heroes during the Attitude Era and it's really sad to see him like this.
>>
>>1958536
DESTROYED
>>
What happened on that show? I didn't watch, can anyone give me a brief recap?
>>
File: reddit.png (45KB, 963x292px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
45KB, 963x292px
>>1958536
Even reddit has turned on him
>>
May this be a lesson to the Smarks that want Daniel Bryan fired and then to go on to wrestle in New Japan. Today he's fine. In 10 years when he inevitably comes back for cheap pops on WWE, he'll be a whiteknight that can barely string a sentence together. Be happy DBry isn't as fucked up as Foley is.
>>
>>1958719
plebbitor is not wrong desu.
>>
>>1958718
Basically they had all the authority figures "debate" but Shane kinda just sat there, Steph just kept yelling about team Raw being the best, and Mick and Bryan bickering at each other. Mick answered a question asking if he'd work with Bryan by going on about how Stephanie makes him a better person and seemed like he was gonna cry, it was embarrassing for him.
>>
Can't believe this faggot started to talk about muh womyn last night, when it was smackdown vs raw this fucking cuck still wants to talk about his fucking fetish it's sickening.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>1958700
Same here desu

This guy was my idol growing up and now I became such a different person and seeing how much of a weirdo and cuck he is.

Is this what it's like to be red-pilled?
>>
>>1958547
You think that the incoherent rambling of an old man was better than Daniel's points that made sense? Guess RAW fan's are retards after all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.