[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is with Rusev's dog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: CxQ0-hgW8AAdPFj.jpg orig.jpg (76KB, 699x600px) Image search: [Google]
CxQ0-hgW8AAdPFj.jpg orig.jpg
76KB, 699x600px
What the fuck is with Rusev's dog?
>>
>>1958295
Nothing, it's Blue eh
>>
>>1958295
rip grandma rusev
>>
Is this what every Slavic family looks like?
>>
Bull terrier.

They all look like that.
>>
>>1958351
I'm a BulgariaBro and I can confirm that majority of Bulgarian families have these kinds of dogs for pets (mainly for home protection).
>>
>>1958295
That bra getting a workout
>>
It's a bull terrier they have strange heads.

Would not pet, mama rusev probably feeds it's other dogs and small children
>>
>>1958295
rip grandma rusev

Thank you for helping bring us the based bulgarian brute
>>
>>1958295
>Rusev wearing a Pink Floyd shirt

This man just gets better and better with each day

Also as a slav I can safely say this is how most of our families look like, with the exception of having a different doggo most of the times
>>
>>1958295
Dog Ziggler
>>
>>1958295
Its juat an English Bull Terrier, my mate breeds them

>>1958464
Ha what a bunch of cucks
Who the fuck would want to steal anything from a fucking bulgarian shanty cave anyway?
What even is there to steal other than lice and homemade potato vodka?
>>
>>1959355
Amongst poor people, the one with most cheap vodka is king
>>
>>1959355
>>1959382
Rakia>Vodka
Also we're not that poor (compared to Romanians). What would cucks steal from Bulgarian Houses? It's not cucks,in our case is gypsies. They are like the lazy afro-americans,but a lot dumber and political parties pay each gypsy 10 bucks to vote.
>>
File: 1476760495023.jpg (8KB, 213x207px) Image search: [Google]
1476760495023.jpg
8KB, 213x207px
>>1958295
woof
>>
I'm Bulgarian as well, although I've lived in the United States for close to 20 years now.

Rusev is quite a bit darker than me and the people in my family. That Pink Floyd shirt is spot on though, I might as well be looking at a picture of my uncle.
>>
I think she lived a decent life, got to watch her grandson get married, how many grandparents can say they get to see their grandchildren get married.
>>
>>1958295
A Spuds McKenzie

>Who is calle?
>>
>>1959596
>woof
Don't you mean "гaв"?
>>
>>1958462
No, autism.
>>
In Russia dog walk you
>>
>>1958295
someone never watched Snatch
>>
File: c2e[1].jpg (37KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
c2e[1].jpg
37KB, 600x787px
>>1958295
>Rusev is the manlet of his family
>>
>>1958295
RuRu loves pink floyd every time I think to myself I can't like rusev any more than I already do he just proves that wrong.
I wonder what his favorite songs are.
It'd be funny if i met him.
You rusev what's you favorite pink floyd song?

Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.