[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haitch officially admits the ongoing manlet era

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 19

Triple H spoke to The Telegraph at the event and confirmed that WWE is interested in bringing McGregor in.

> "He could come over, he's got it all, man - he's got the personality, the skills, the talk. He's an entertainer, for sure," Triple H said. "What does he walk around at? 180lbs? I have smaller guys now in the WWE. We have 200lb guys who are stars. You don't need to be 300lbs any more.

> "He could do just as well as Floyd Mayweather when he fought the Big Show. That really worked. Conor could do it for sure."
>>
In todays market UFC is hot WWE is not. WWE makes money hand over fist but that is 100% because of quantity of programming over quality. Sure WWE can make bigger stars than Conor or Ronda but they will not in today's landscape especially when Interest is at a 20 year low for the WWE product. Look at what is appealing about Conor and Ronda compared to any WWE superstar. Conor and Ronda sport badass attitudes, are dominant athletes that have edge and cool factor. As much as I love guys like AJ Styles and Seth Rollins they are not presented in a way that comes across that cool more hokey and cowardly. WWE has cheeseball babyfaces and coward heels. They dont have that Austin or Rock type presence on their show
>>
Hope he gets brought in, only because i need one final nail in the coffin to make me stop watching.
>>
>>1958169
Brock is the only one that could fill that void, but since he is a part timer and does little in the ring it makes it uninteresting
>>
>>1958170
Why would conor in WWE make you stop watching? The man is sports entertainment personified.
>>
Based Haitch

I want to see Connor destroy Roman in a shoot fight.
>>
>>1958164
>We have 200lb guys who are stars.
Like who?

They don't have any "stars"
>>
>>1958179

Cena is still the closest thing the WWE have, and that motherfucker sure ain't 200 pounds.
>>
>>1958178
would rather see Lesnar vs. McGregor
>>
>>1958179
> Like who?

Seth Rollins is a star
Finn Balor is a star
AJ styles is a star
Dean Ambrose is a star
Nakamura is a star

There are a ton of stars right now in WWE.
>>
>>1958190
don't take the bait bro, he is just going to say "KEK" or call you a cuck or tell you to get a clue
>>
>>1958190
Thanks for the laugh

Done with this board for now. See you cucks Sunday
>>
File: 1387530430427.gif (930KB, 336x206px) Image search: [Google]
1387530430427.gif
930KB, 336x206px
>>1958190
>>1958198

Define 'star'.

In terms of literally just using the word 'star' to describe them, yeah, I guess.

In terms of actual stars:

>Hogan
>Andre
>Warrior
>Hitman
>Macho Man
>Rock
>Stone Cold
>Cena

That's it. Those are the household names, the people that are actually known outside of just children and neckbeards. Don't kid yourself, literally 80% of the world still refers to WWE as "WWF" and thinks it basically just ended sometime in 2000. In terms of actual stars, actual household names, actual icons of wrestling, that's pretty much it. Not 5 dudes, one of whom is going to live out his cushy contract heading NXT to sell it to the Japanese, and one of whom had a single match and injured himself.
>>
>>1958207
>Andre
>Warrior
>Hitman
>Macho Man

> household names
> in 2016

Bitch please.

Roman alone is more relevant than these names in 2016.
>>
>>1958214
You may add Austin to that list as well. He is not relevant in 2016 either.
>>
File: 1471901273820.jpg (147KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1471901273820.jpg
147KB, 569x802px
>>1958190
> There are a ton of stars right now in WWE.
>>
>>1958190
KEK
cuck get a clue
>>
>>1958207
>Warrior
>Bret

>household name

And no Piper there either. 18+

>>1958214
Romannetty isn't even more relevant than his previous stable partners.
>>
>>1958207
Ask any random person to name a wrestler and they will probably say The Rock, Cena or Hogan.
>>
>>1958164
>he's got the personality, the skills, the talk. He's an entertainer, for sure

so he can be the nemesi of seth rollins
>>
>He'd be a star.

He's already more of a star than WWE's entire roster. The state of Gaytch.
>>
>>1958190
>the state of /asp/
>>
>>1958207
>Shitman
>Andre
>Macho Man

90% of the population has no idea who these people are. You're so fucking delusional it hurts
>>
>>1958207
Rey Misterio and sheamus are surprisingly well known
>>
File: 47nJDTF.gif (2MB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
47nJDTF.gif
2MB, 500x244px
>>1958267
>not knowing Andre
>>
>>1958207
>no flair

You have rappers making songs about Flair. You had NFL teams cutting Flair promos not too long ago. Quit memeing here. Flair is among this list. Especially if you put Macho Man there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAN_O9xRkf4
>>
>>1958178
You're literally retarded if you think Conor would beat Roman in an actual fight.
>>
File: seth fedora.jpg (390KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
seth fedora.jpg
390KB, 1152x1536px
>>1958190
>Seth Rollins is a star

t. Jasethy
>>
>>1958271
Not just them, Flair, Haitch, Undy, Orton are all super popular. Orton and Haitch are two of the most followed personalities on Twitter and Facebook at the moment. Even guys like Jericho, Angle are more well known than Hitman or Andre in this era.
>>
>>1958383
One of the best MMA fighters in the world.

>VERSUS

A failed ex-footballer who whined about having a busted lip after a rasslin' match.

Really has one ponder...
>>
>>1958329

How could you not post this song anon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWdG7YAvrdc
>>
>>1958383
Conor is a legit MMA fighter, how many fights has Roman been in?
>>
>>1958164

I know this is just some media bluster to generate some buzz before he makes a Rousey-esque appearance at Mania or some shit, but this pisses me off.

>he's got it all, man - he's got the personality, the skills, the talk.
>the skills

Really? He has The Skills? He can throw worked punches? He can take a snapmare?

He's enough of a prick, talker, and big name to be nice in a quick guest spot, but that's about it. If they try to have him actually WORK, it'll be a shitshow.

Also, him being a "heel" (read: total prick to everyone's knowledge) limits him as a guest spot. Usually you like them to be faces, so the crowd can cheer about a fluff segment. He in particularly would be useless as a heel, since there is absolutely no way in hell he's going to catch a beating in the end to make the whole thing worthwhile.

>He could do just as well as Floyd Mayweather when he fought the Big Show. That really worked. Conor could do it for sure.

The whole Mayweather v BEEG angle was fucking garbage. Largely because they had someone about as generally loathsome as Conor trying to play face. If they try to have Conor play face like that, it will be fucking horrible like that was.

If they actually brought him in, got him trained, managed to contain his goddamn ego, and generally prepared him to work, he could potentially be a really cool Cruiserweight. But I don't see him coming to wrestling full time until after he's done with MMA, and I certainly don't see him ever shutting the fuck up and learning how to work worth a shit. Maybe I'm just getting worked by his heel crap in UFC.
>>
>>1958190

>Dean Ambrose is a star

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1958405

18+ buddy

18+
>>
>>1958405
Conor is a mega-star. Nothing more, nothing else. His Ego or whatnot is the draw with the public, there is no reason to hold him back on it.
>>
>>1958399
Roman is a former American Handegger. He'll be moderately good at takedowns, even more so when he has a 100lbs and a few inches in height of advantage. Have you ever seen Rampage Jackson powerbomb Ricardo Arona? Because that's how ot would go down.

Whenever this topic comes up, MMA folk always seem to think the wrestlers wouldn't play to their size advantage and they'd just stand and box. You're completely delusional to think something like that would actually happened. Look at that video of The Mountain sparring with McGregor. Mountain could have ripped him apart thousands of times.
>>
File: 19499131.jpg (37KB, 677x699px) Image search: [Google]
19499131.jpg
37KB, 677x699px
>>1958190

>literally deluded mark

Stereotypes exist for a reason I guess.
>>
>>1958388
holy shit why?
>>
OFFICIAL WWE WRESTLERS THAT WOULD BEAT McGREGOR IN A REAL FIGHT POWER RANKINGS

1. Brock Lesnar
2. Braun Strowman
3. Baron Corbin
4. Sin Cara
5. Dolph Ziggler
6. Heath Slater
7. Big E
8. Luke Harper
9001. aj styles
>>
>>1958432
Roman gets gassed in 5 mins. Most MMA fighters possess far superior cardio in comparison to Roman. He also lacks any real fight experience. Power alone isn't enough to beat a trained fighter, regardless of size, you need agility, quick thinking and technique. None of which Reigns possesses.
>>
>>1958504

I bet you got gassed out typing that out.
>>
>>1958497
Nakamura on the list too, probably at 2 or 3.
>>
>>1958513

>Nakamura on the list too

L O L
>>
>>1958504
>Roman gets gassed in 5 mins. Most MMA fighters possess far superior cardio in comparison to Roman.
You've come to the conclusion that a professional athlete that works ~300 days of the year gets gassed after 5 minutes based on the scripted matches which are designed to be over in 10 minutes?

>He also lacks any real fight experience. Power alone isn't enough to beat a trained fighter, regardless of size, you need agility, quick thinking and technique. None of which Reigns possesses.
You know that how exactly? Size does matter. Anyone over 6ft would batter Roman. But McGregor? 5'9", walking around at 180lbs? Roman will destroy him. His so much bigger. He'd be ragdolling him around.
>>
>>1958164
>"He could do just as well as Floyd Mayweather when he fought the Big Show. That really worked

No it did not.
>>
>>1958497
>Ziggler
>>
>>1958497
0.5 Nia Jax
>>
>>1958447
It's Bray's, he put it on as a kind of trophy and as a goof.

And to find out if saying mi'lady helps you win the sexy ass lottery
>>
>>1958497
Take away Ziggler and Sin Cara, add Kane, Mark Henry and Nakamura
>>
>>1958533
>5'11
>210 pounds
>elite college wrestler, literally top 10 of his ncaa generation
>>
>>1958516
Nelson vs struve

Look at the height difference.
>>
>>1958175
He's just a wanker.
No sportsmanship at all.
>>
File: 1476467420061.png (2MB, 1366x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476467420061.png
2MB, 1366x1080px
>>1958615
Its fake pinhead
>>
>>1958190
None of those names mean anything to casuals or people who turn in only for the big ppvs.
>>
>>1958702
That kind of viewership amount to about 500k at best. RAW and SD regularly draw 2 million viewers, which means these guys are clearly the stars.
>>
>>1958608
Struve stayed standing and tried to outbox Nelson. Why would a former footballer try to stand up and box instead of bumrushing him, keeping him down and dropping fists to his head? He tries a submission? Use the 100lb weight difference to pick him up and slam him down.
>>
File: 1477687531450.png (208KB, 395x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477687531450.png
208KB, 395x375px
>>1958615
Talking shit draws eyes, eyes draw dimes.

It's simple mathematics. Talking shit draws dimes. Everyone in UFC who doesn't do it is either too nervous/stupid or too much of your typical Karate Kid/Cuck.
>>
>>1958577

Zigshit would get KTFO by McGreGOATs lefthand in 2 seconds
>>
>>1958432
>Have you ever seen Rampage Jackson powerbomb Ricardo Arona? Because that's how ot would go down.

Reigns can barely powerbomb a twink like Breeze when he's CO-OPERATING.

>>1958516
>pretending that Reigns has cardio

This is sad even for Romannetty apologists.
>>
>People actually think Roman can beat McGregor
I didn't know indians other than carter's failed indian gimmick posted here
>>
>>1958800
>Zigshit

clever
>>
>>1958432
This is the ultimate in "I don't have a fucking clue what I'm talking about"
>>
>this thread

boy you're lucky you don't get out of your basements if you actually think someone like roman would stand a chance against Conor

lmao, i can just picture some greasy, spotty lanklet from /asp/ trying to be edgy in highschool and calling some short black dude a nigger and then getting their jaws broken

fucking wrestling fans, I swear
>>
>>1958549
Well she's not like most girls.
>>
>>1958805
>Reigns can barely powerbomb a twink like Breeze when he's CO-OPERATING.
Delusional. Reigns lifted a 290lbs Lesnar by himself.

>pretending that Reigns has cardio
>This is sad even for Romannetty apologists.
Delusional. No-one is pretending he has cardio. But maybe when a predetermined match is supposed to be over in 10 minutes, maybe this guy is pretending to be hurt and gassed?
>>
>>1958852
This is the ultimate: "I can't think of anything clever to say to rebuttal your claim that having 6 inches in height and nearly 90 pounds on you is an advantage".

MMA folk are so insecure.
>>
>>1958560

>he doesn't know about Sin "Backstage" Cara
>>
>>1958891

t. never trained a day
>>
>>1958190
All those guys besides Finn is around 220lbs.
>>
>>1958870
Punching and kicking is for niggers and spics. Whites go straight for the gun because we're smart like that.
>>
>>1958944
Trained more in 1 year as an 11 year old that you've learned in your entire life playing shitty EA UFC games, sunshine.

Also watched The Warriors a lot, so I know when to fight dirty.
>>
The King.
>>
File: 1404032306671.gif (1020KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1404032306671.gif
1020KB, 300x240px
>>1958891
Lmao, why do you people act like eating extra pork rinds and having a few inches would legit make a difference? This is pretty much a nicer less painful visual aid of how your fedoramen lord would do in a fight against any LW.
>>
>>1959177
Because if he stands up like the guy in the GIF, then yes, he'd get knocked the fuck out, but he wouldn't stand up and box. That's stupid. He'd play to his strengths which are his size and his experience in takedowns. If you're on your back and you weight 180lbs, how do you propose you get someone weight 280lbs off of you? UFC has divisions of different sizes for a reason, moron.
>>
>>1958577

>elite college wrestler

LOL
>>
>>1958431

>Conor is a mega-star. Nothing more, nothing else. His Ego or whatnot is the draw with the public, there is no reason to hold him back on it.

Sure. But then the best he's going to be able to do is some quick spot where he beats up a non-wrestling heel, kind of like Rousey did to Steph. Conor could even be a face in a role like that, as long as he picks on heels and NEVER fucking opens his idiot mouth

Beating up an actual wrestler will bury that wrestler for a guy who's in the company for a goddamn night, terrible idea.

A wrestler beating up Conor (probably with a cheap shot or something) could get massive heat like Machine Gun Kelly got for KO, but that would never happen for a wide variety of reasons.

And any extended angle with Conor would be a fucking abortion unless he was trained to work at least on a passable level. And even if that angle is good on its own, it would do the product or company as a whole a single fucking bit of good once it's done if the rest of the show is still a steaming pile of shit because they have ruined the star power of their roster with consistent 50/50 booking, stop-start pushes, and burying them under every part timer and celebrity that wants a quick buck.

>>1958497

Chad Gable should be on that list somewhere. He'd tie Conor into a pretzel knot inside of 30 seconds.

>>1958560
>>1958533

You retards do realize that Ziggler is about the only guy on that list besides Lesnar with any competitive shoot fight experience, right?
>>
>>1958504

>Power alone isn't enough to beat a trained fighter, regardless of size, you need agility, quick thinking and technique. None of which Reigns possesses.

Lesnar doesn't possess any of that shit either. He's about as agile as a brick house, the only thought that goes through his head is "LESNAR SMASH," and his technique is mediocre at best.

But when you are literally the most powerful, explosive athlete to ever compete in MMA, you don't need much of that other shit to be reasonably successful.

Of course, Reigns isn't as explosive or hard hitting as Lesnar is.
>>
This guy shat on the largest wrestling promotion in the world now they're begging him to show up. That pretty much confirms that wrestling is dead
>>
>>1958164
>MCgoober is brought in
>hanging out backstage
>takes the last Taco from the tray
>a famicshed Sin Cara walks into room
who wins?
>>
>>1959177
A sucker punch?
Pretty sure sucker punching a crack head isn't the same as fighting a 270lb pro wrestler who is ready to fight you back.
>>
Why are you faggots pretending that professional mma fighters are untouchable. This isnt like in other sports where you train since childhood and have to survive and gain experience through school and youth systems. It's fucking MMA where you decide to learn Muay Thai and then become a pro a year later
>>
>>1959561
It's a work you dumb cuck. UFC wants to get in bed with WWE and so does WWE but neither of them knows how to approach it.
>>
>>1958214
>>1958267
Everybody knows who Macho Man is you fucking cucks. At worst, they know him as the slim jim guy
>>
>>1959582
I'm so high I can't even tell if I'm being worked right now
>>
I do fucking miss having a heavyweight division. Goldberg and Brock was like candy to me
>>
>>1959565
> an irish vs a mexican

Didnt we find that out already on saturday?
>>
File: 1478281853219.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1478281853219.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
>>1958164
The state of the WWE today. What are us "big sweaty men" supporters supposed to do?

This is why I'm watching nWo era WCW right now.
>>
>>1959667
Hello nWoWolfNEET
>>
>>1959582

>It's a work you dumb cuck.

You would think even the dumbest moron would have realized that when Conor went out of his way to specifically say he respected Triple H and Stephanie.

That anyone could respect a supremely useless human being like Stephanie while not respecting the bevy of legitimate athletes in the locker room is literally unbelievable. It was just some bullshit he said to play along with management while slow burning an angle.

He's still going to be fucking useless in all but an EXTREMELY limited in-ring capacity, but for a brain damaged potato, he's a natural promo.
>>
File: natechokingoutapleb.gif (4MB, 265x149px) Image search: [Google]
natechokingoutapleb.gif
4MB, 265x149px
>>1959658
yea we also found out that he couldnt handle it twice before.
>>
>>1959576
>Why are you faggots pretending that professional mma fighters are untouchable
Honestly just think they're insecure for some obscure reason. The rebuttal will obviously be: "Hurr hurr, wrestlefags", but seriously what do wrestling folk have to be insecure about? It's a shitty tv show with fake fighting, we all criticize it, we all know it, we keep watching because we watched it as a kid.

Of course training in MMA makes you better at fighting than the majority of people in the world. But it's painfully ignorant to assume size and weight plays no advantage, especially when in terms of WWE wrestlers. Being an average of 250lbs of muscle and extremely athletic with some background in martial arts here and there.
>>
>>1958432
Are you seriously comparing fucking Roman Reigns to the Mountain?

The Mountain would destroy basically everyone in UFC who isn't a heavy weight and DEFINITELY everyone in WWE.

Guy's a fucking freak.
>>
>>1959548
He's not the most powerful or the most explosive, he got fucking wrecked by Cain Velasquez so hard he hasn't been seen since and that's WHILE he was roiding.
>>
>>1959773
But he beat Nate the second time with ease.
>>
>>1958250
Warrior is. Everyone knows the ultimate warrior. And Ric Flair.
>>
>>1959667
Conor is a reasonably big sweaty man though. I mean look at that pic FFS.
>>
>>1959576
>>1959986

Because faggots, its like learning to drive a car for the first time vs an expert driver.
>>
>>1960573
Did he? did you even watch the fucking match?
>>
hes way too fucking small lmao would legit be the skinniest guy on the roster, fucking Ellsworth is probably bigger
>>
>>1960479

Mountain vs Braun strowman

Book it
>>
>>1961263
Wikipedia said potato is Height: 5′ 9″/Weight: 143 lbs. M8 I'm bigger than him. He ain't a big sweaty man. I'm a bigger, sweatier man
>>
>>1960573
couldn't even KO him and you could tell Conor wasn't satisfied. I can guarantee he would have been the full blown asshole running his mouth like he usually does if he KO'd him, but when Conor did talk after to the interviewers when he was on crutches he was being super humble; he didn't get the job done and he was not satisfied with it as much as he wanted to be.
>>
>>1960479
Absolutely not. I'm merely showing the importance of size by using hyperbole. The only time we've seen McGregor go up against someone massive is The Mountain.
>>
>>1961311
What an abysmal comparison.

If you're a midget that weighs considerably less than your opponent, by at least 100lbs, then it'll be extremely fucking hard for you to move said opponent.
>>
>>1959194
>If you're on your back and you weight 180lbs, how do you propose you get someone weight 280lbs off of you?
>Hey guys, I Literally have never heard of brazilian jiujitsu or any other submission grappling form that has been a major part of UFC since it's inception.
>>
>>1962249
Daily reminder

https://youtu.be/kjFp1R5klo4
>>
>>1962267
That guy was an absolute moron though. Not athletic in the slightest. First he tries to box him, which would have disastrous results, then he's down, he just flings himself back and fourth with no real structure.

If this happened with a wrestler, they'd shoot for the takedown then stand them up and slam them down Rampage style. That is the only logical way they'd approach the fight.
>>
>>1962311
>he was a moron though

Yeah, he's not a trained fighter

>b-but if my fake fighter m crush fought for real...

Cry more wrasslefag
>>
>>1962311
>an untrained wrestler would fight like a trained fighter
>>
How does a midget potato cut better promos, draw more dimes and get better crowd reactions than 99% of the WWE roster? Where did Vince go so wrong?
>>
File: top smug.jpg (9KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
top smug.jpg
9KB, 201x251px
>>1958190
>Seth Rollins is a star
>Finn Balor is a star
>AJ styles is a star
>Dean Ambrose is a star
>Nakamura is a star

we need to go smugger
>>
File: 1475638148628.jpg (66KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1475638148628.jpg
66KB, 399x382px
>>1958190
>Seth Rollins is a star
>Finn Balor is a star
>AJ styles is a star
>Dean Ambrose is a star
>Nakamura is a star
>>
File: shitposting.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>1958190
>>>1958179
>> Like who?
>Seth Rollins is a star
>Finn Balor is a star
>AJ styles is a star
>Dean Ambrose is a star
>Nakamura is a star
>There are a ton of stars right now in WWE.
>>
File: boi.png (27KB, 226x240px)
boi.png
27KB, 226x240px
>>1958190
>Seth Rollins is a star
>Finn Balor is a star
>AJ styles is a star
>Dean Ambrose is a star
>Nakamura is a star
>>
>>1962467
Yes. No one in the world is able to tackle someone and slam them down using their strength. You need at least 5 years training for that.

Please stop.
>>
>>1962705
Nigga you realize takedowns and more importantly how to defend against them is a big part of professional mma, right?

I think McGregor would be ready for the possibility of someone shooting on him.
>>
>>1958497
you forgot CM Punk

>INB4 "hi Phil!"
>>
>Ziggler and Corbin both said they would fight him
>McGregor hasn't accepted the challenge yet

The guy is no moron. Ziggler has over 40lbs on him and is a legit mat wrestler. Corbin has over 70 lbs on him and like 8 inches (reach is big in fighting) and is a 3 time golden glove boxer. Either guy would kill McGregor and he knows it.
>>
>>1959548
>most explosive in MMA
>most powerful in MMA

why do you say this shit? It makes it stupidly obvious you don't watch MMA
>>
>>1959576
Yeah, any old faggot can just put some gloves on an--
>CM Punk

Oh wait, no, that's right, he got fucking beaten by a rookie like a dad beats his son.

There's a big fucking difference between lifting weights at the gym and pretending to hit other people in ring... And actually fighting other people who are trying to knock you out.

I hope for your sake you never get into a real fight. You sound like one of those people that would try to do anime shit and get your shit kicked in
>>
>>1961650
And yet he'd have your lights out in 5 seconds flat.
Hit the gym, aspie.
>>
>>1964850
>Biggest MMA fighter in the planet
>Fighting some literal fucking nobodies

Conor made more money in his last fight by fighting for 5 minutes than Ziggler is going to make in ten years, lmao.
Fucking wrestling fans are retarded
>>
>>1964931

>CM Punk

The fourth worst pure athlete in WWE in the past decade (behind BEEG, Big Daddy V, and Hornswoggle). He is an unlifting, skinnyfat cardio fag with exactly zero natural athletic talent. With a month of training, Roman would be able to flatten him, if he even needs that month.

At least Ziggler, Gable, Lesnar (obviously), Goldberg, and Corbin (former boxer) could beat CM Punk in a fight this very minute. And probably the chump he beat as well.
>>
>>1964967
Swagger could beat Punk
>>
File: picture6-570.jpg (77KB, 570x591px) Image search: [Google]
picture6-570.jpg
77KB, 570x591px
>>1964967
Fandango could beat CM Punk. Disco Inferno could beat up Punk and I'm talking about Disco Inferno in 2016
>>
>>1964967
>anyone that has any sort of martial arts background could beat an MMA fighter

sure thing, buddy, you tell yourself that when you watch Goldberg throw fake punches in the ring and throw his back 2 minutes in as he struggles to run the ropes

There's a reason Ziggler/Gable aren't in the UFC and even fucking Lesnar is a part timer, even though UFC pays more for a lot less work, and nowhere near the same crazy schedule as WWE.

Because they'd get fucking smoked. Having a background in martial arts means jack shit. Get out of your little fantasy world and accept you watch fucking actors, not fighters.
>>
>>1964988

Really bad actors, at that. Most MMA fighters laugh at professional wrestlers and rightfully so.
>>
>>1959537
When the fuck did Ziggler get shoot experience? Source your shit instead of spewing random shit.
>>
>>1964944
>says he could kick of their asses
>get called out by a couple
>won't respond
No, he sounds like a pussy talking shit to get his face on TV. They could have a little charity fight between McGregor and Corbin. But of course McGregor wants no part of a this.
>>
>>1964988
Meanwhile every MMA guy has flamed out in pro wrestling. Even guys like Ken Shamrock said how difficult process wrestling is compared to mma.
>>
>>1965058
Are you literally fucking retarded? An MMA fight for charity? Do you even know what MMA is?

Conor is the biggest money fighter in MMA history, to the point he's now talking about owning part of the company itself, and you think he's going to fight random fuckwits nobody knows for charity? Did Tyson and Ali fight random fuckwits?

That's not how it works. This isn't wrestling.
>>
>>1965060
Nobody is denying the WWE schedule is MUCH harder than the MMA schedule. It's not even in the same world.

That is literally irrelevant. You can be as big and physically apt as you want, you get in the ring with someone who knows what they're doing, they're going to knock you on your ass. It's not the same thing. It's like saying a track runner could beat a gymnast in a gymnastics competition. Just no.
>>
>>1965058
lol

how are they going to raise money for charity with mcgregor fighting a nobody? mcgregor/mayweather would be a charity fight, not mcgregor/some guy no one knows and can barely fight

i bet you think anyone who's done karate for 2 months can kick an actual trained fighter's ass, too
>>
>>1958169
First post got a lot of things right but forgot to mention that the appeal of UFC stars is also, you know, that they actually engage in combat. Sure, you need the promos and the attitude and the working the fans and selling wolf tickets to really catch people's attention because, as Gegard Mousasi said, people are retarded. Absolutely.

But at the end of the day, they all get in a cage and they duke it out and it's real. And that guys like Conor and Ronda can get in there and pull their shittalking off and be dominant in the combat sport with the loosest ruleset in the world makes them all the more attractive as figures over those who people know win predetermined theatrics.
>>
>>1958164
>What does he walk around at? 180lbs?
Cmon Haitch, don't you watch this shit? He's 155.
>>
>>1958615
Are you one of those doofuses that marks when wrestlers shake hands after a match?
>>
>>1965098
You honestly think with Vince hyping this shit up that it doesn't have the chance of bringing in MMA fags and wrestling fags a like? It would make money no doubt just for the spectacle alone.
>>
>>1965303
155 post weightcut. Almost no fighter competes at their natural, walk-around weight and the few that try tend to show why that's a bad idea. Benson Henderson is a standout lightweight and former UFC champ and when he went up to 170 pounds he had some trouble with a couple of middling guys and got mauled by Bellator's welterweight champ.
>>
>>1964967
Ryan Reeves detected

>>1964973
nice try, but no
>>
>>1965079
>>1965098
connor's cuckboys detected, they're in full damage control tonight

>INB4 they reply to this
>>
>>1965079
>Did Tyson and Ali fight random fuckwits?
Yes, regularly. Both fought a number of nobodies just to get their records up. Especially in Ali's era. Every boxer around that time had about ~50 wins with next to no losses and a good 20 were from nobodies.

>That's not how it works. This isn't wrestling.
>Insecure MMA fag getting their balls out
>>
File: HHH face when.gif (992KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
HHH face when.gif
992KB, 200x150px
>>1958164

>YFW Haitch goes full Inoki and starts sending WWE wrestlers to fight in the UFC in order to look "tough"
>>
>>1966260
>Especially in Ali's era. Every boxer around that time had about ~50 wins with next to no losses and a good 20 were from nobodies.

Not at all disagreeing with you here, just wanted to say that's exactly how it works nowadays as well.
>>
>>1966292
That's how it always has worked and always will work. It generates money, it sends people's kids to college, it's not all championship fights on PPV.
>>
>>1966318
>it's not all championship fights on PPV
Doesn't have to be, but the current state of boxing matchmaking is pretty awful. It's not even the record-padding, it's the constant avoiding of major threats to said padded records and both sides and the myriad of major promotions making arranging good fights difficult. There's a reason why fans are so fucking gleeful every time they get like one of the handful of "top guy vs top guy" fights a year.

>>1966363
Makes sense considering he has a height and reach advantage over pretty much all of the featherweight division and even some lightweights. He's big for a manlet.
>>
Based Goober is a bigger star than all your wrestlefags darlings (Except Brock and Cena) combined.
Stay mad lmao
>>
>>1969271
oh how would we ever recover?
>>
If Conor is so good, then why doesn't he fight Frankie or Khabib?
>>
>>1969324

>le khabib meme

He hasn't fought anyone. Both of them would get KO'd. Frankie is an uber manlet he'd have nothing for mcgoat.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.