[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone else really sick of her being champ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: Charlotte-7.jpg (63KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte-7.jpg
63KB, 840x473px
>>
>>1955844
Sick of that rivalry in general.
>>
>>1955844
No, she's the best female on Raw.
>>
>>1955844
She's the best option they have at the moment. Sasha is shit and Bayley needs to be the underdog.
Foxy is decent but not champ material. Nia Jax is too green, as is Dana Brooke.

Charlotte has a natural flair(heh) for being an amusing heel though, I reckon that in a decades time she could be like a female Jericho.
>>
>>1955862
emma should be a contender when she comes back.
>>
>>1955874
Emma should.
Emmalina shouldn't.
>>
>>1955886
emmalina looks hot though
>>
>>1955844
Yes and no. Am I sick of her? Yes. But I'm sick of everyone else more so I'd happily keep her as champ.

They don't have enough women to justify having 2 belts. The smark mentality of Becky Lynch """deserving"""" a belt has fucked things up massively. If they had waited on their moronic whining and indecisive wanking on Charlotte, then Sasha Banks then Becky Lynch and now Bayley, we might have actually had a decent division on one brand.
>>
>>1955934
there should be one woman's champ who appears on both shows. same with tag teams
>>
No

Sick of Sasha being pushed
>>
>>1956172
i'm sick of her too. i want to see nia squash her
>>
>>1955844
Yes, but she's still miles better than Sasha or Bayley. Charlotte and Emma are the only Raw women I like and Emma is a jobber for life, so I've made peace with this. No one else other than Nia has a realistic shot of ever being champ over the NXT big 3
>>
>>1955934
What the hell are you on about? Smarks had nothing to do with Becky winning the championship. She won it because everybody else gets fucking crickets or evidently doesn't want it in Nikki's case. If Bella wanted that title she would have it. Smarks had no part in this
>>
>>1955844
maybe they should hire more than 4 women.
>>
It's a Sasha episode of whatever

>cut a promo about wymen revolution, I want to main event
>have a match
>botch a move
>get injured
>come back 3 weeks later, repeat
>>
>>1955853
This.
You fucking months of Sasha vs Charlotte got old like 4 months ago.
>>
>>1955934
>The smark mentality of Becky Lynch """deserving"""" a belt has fucked things up massively. If they had waited on their moronic whining and indecisive wanking on Charlotte, then Sasha Banks then Becky Lynch and now Bayley, we might have actually had a decent division on one brand.

What the fuck are you babbling about?
>>
Send Dana to NXT. Have Sasha feud with Bayley because she's literally the only person she can have good matches with. Put Emma in the ME. Done. Two decent storylines.
>>
The women are so boring and i hate them all. And Charlotte and Sasha are both uggos so im not invested in their feud at all. Put bayley in rikishis out fit and make her do the stinkface more often then the womens division would be watchable.
>>
>>1955844
Yes. I was bored with her my Mania. Then bored shitless by Summerslam. Now it's beyond a joke. Hopefully they just put the strap on Bayley at whatever the next Raw PPV is and forget about this streak bullshit.
>>
>>1955853
>>1958229
Sahsa vs Charlotte is the new Cena/Orton or Miz/Ziggler
>>
"no"
>>
>>1956222
>>1958287

Smarks were on suicide watch at the thought of Becky Lynch not winning anything. They still are as it goes. Instead of waiting until her time came, they booed everyone else until she moved to Smackdown and got handed a paper championship. With Bayley, Asuka and Alexa Bliss giving Smarks harder hard-ons, it won't be long before every woman on the roster has a title because they "deserve it".
>>
>>1958717
>Instead of waiting until her time came, they booed everyone else until she moved to Smackdown

[citation needed]

Also: you have obvious mental problems.
>>
>>1958717
> Biggest cheered woman wins title
Fucking shocker!
>>
>>1958814
Well, that IS a shocker for a promotion that actively fights its crowd reactions.
>>
>>1955889
>>1955886
>>1955874
Emmanetty
>>
They made a big mistake splitting the Womens division
>>
They are going to make Charlotte a 16-time Women's Champion
>>
She's the most talented woman on the roster by fucking miles.
Not gonna lie... also starting to find her quite attractive.
>>
>>1958935
>Not gonna lie... also starting to find her quite attractive.

why/how
>>
>>1958947
No idea.
>>
>>1958935
Can she throw a punch or chop yet?
>>
>>1958926
This.
And >>1958926 this whenever she's not in ring gear.
>>
>>1958840

>crowd chants "we want Sasha"
>Sasha comes out to no reaction

Becky's feud with Charlotte at last year's Rumble really helped Becky.
>>
>>1958926
Good.
>>
>>1958558
Miz/Ziggler was pretty good recentley. It had better promos and matches than Sasha/Charlotte.
>>
>>1958953
>crowd chants "we want Sasha"
>Sasha comes out to no reaction

that made me laugh every time

for like a month straight it happened
>>
>>1958226
Sasha has never been injured. Stay worked
>>
>>1958717
>they booed everyone else
No they didn't. They had to turn Carmella purely because she was getting Z-E-R-O reaction. Alexa has been cheered since the start. Nikki has been cheered since the start. Becky just happens to get most. What do you propose? ''Stop cheering for who you like because they hurt my butt''? Total autism, it was Becky's time
>>
>>1958717
Absolute mental degeneration
>>
>>1958926
that's stupid. ric flair isn't a 16 time world champ anyway, he is at least an 18 time world champ
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.