[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sasha and bayley BTFO by based asuka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

>>
>>1954637
>kayfabe records
Sit down mark
>>
I don't hate Asuka, I hate the fans
>>
>>1954637
Why are NXT reigns so long? That shit is stupid. It's wrestling not sports.
>>
>>1954770
>/wwe/ babby confused by actual title reigns
>>
>>1954770
The tag titles and even the main title change a lot more
>>
>>1954637
> fat chimp in her late 30s holding the development title for a longer period than actual rookies
> in any way something to be proud of
Kek the state of you m8
>>
>>1954813
35 is not late thirties
>>
>>1954813
>I don't understand how developmental works
>>
>>1954637
The problem I have with NXT champions are that they're only champions because they're not good enough to be on the main-roster, but everyone else is too poor to be champion. So it quite literally means they're champion because no-one else has the ability to be champion.
>>
>>1954786
Are you telling me with how awful Sasha Banks is that she deserves a title reign let alone a 192 day reign?

>paige had a 308 day reign just because lol

This is why nobody outside full sail watches that shit.
>>
File: 10K.jpg (154KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
10K.jpg
154KB, 1310x873px
>>1954829
I like the part where you have opinions about something you clearly haven't watched.

>nobody outside Full Sail
>>
>>1954818
>>1954820
> doughy middleaged chinese washerwoman
> in developmental
> good
Kekt
>>
>>1954900
>world-traveled veteran who's been wrestling for longer than you've been toilet-trained
>not good for developmental
>>
>>1954903
> being a dusty old near death past-it in a rookie outlaw show
Kekekekek

No wonder she is comfort eating constantly
>>
>>1954770
Every title reign should be at least 100 days unless it's a literal meme that has the title
>>
>>1954908
>35
>near-death

What sort of craphole do you live in junior?
>>
Holy fuck bretgod blowing these wewtists the fuck out with both arms tied behind his back
>>
>>1954900
>implying being "doughy" is a bad thing

she has a cute tummy
>>
>>1954637
So how are they going to drop the ball with Asuka?
>>
>>1955008
There is no ball to play with. She's a foreign wrestler in a completely other league than the rest of the women in WWE. She can barely speak English and the other women aren't good enough to carry her either.

She was hired, along with Nakamura, to drive more Japanese buys. If they even ever get called up, they won't go far because Full Sail is not a fair place to judge how over someone is. Casual crowd will not care about them.
>>
>>1954922
To be fair, this is the wrestling business he's talking about.
>>
>>1954637
Reminder that Asuka will break Paige's record in mid february. BASED
>>
>>1955008
Comedy jobber dancing with New Day on Raw. Screencap this
>>
>>1955147
There is no such thing as a casual crowd. Fat smarks are the majority. They eat up the watery shit they get fed already by the women's division, no reason why they won't eat up this slightly less watery shit
>>
>>1954637
She will hold it till she breaks Paiges record.
That's whats wwe do when they want to punish someone.
>>
>>1955214
> fat smarks are the majority
Kek no, smarks are a vocal minority.
>>
>>1955214
that's just not true
>>
>>1955212
i hope she goes to smackdown
>>
>>1955223
No, they are the majority. Casuals left after Seth and Roman killed the show
>>
>>1955255
Based Big Dog is saving the show you jabroni
>>
>>1955219
that's dumb AF

paige wasn't even going to hold that long, she was supposed to get called up months sooner but she got injured
>>
File: basedka.png (21KB, 926x425px) Image search: [Google]
basedka.png
21KB, 926x425px
>>1954637
almost everyone BTFO by based asuka
>>
>>1955367
>more matches than the ultimate warrior

what?
>>
>>1955367
Man, Cena's ratio is off the fucking charts.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.