[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are his top 5 matches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: brethart.jpg (50KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
brethart.jpg
50KB, 600x722px
What are his top 5 matches?
>>
he wrestled in the best match of all time at WM 13

who cares about the rest
>>
>>1954314

Is his Iron Man match with Shawn Michaels worth watching?
>>
BEST EVER:
vs. Mr. Perfect - Summer Slam 91

OTHERS:
vs. Stone Cold - Wrestlemania 13
vs. 1-2-3- Kid - RAW 94
vs. British Bulldog - Summer Slam 92
vs. Undercarder - Summerslam 97

>>1954326
It's technically great but it's a fucking hour of wrestling. Iron Man matches don't age well. Wrestlemania 12 and Survivor Series 92 are better matches with HBK
>>
>>1954326
fuck no
>>
>>1954333
It was unironically BTFO by Kyoko and Manami in their iron man match. Made theirs look like shit tbqhwyf.

>inb4 hatposting
>>
vs Owen WM9
vs Owen Summerslam 94
vs Bulldog Summerslam 92
vs Austin WM13
vs Mr Perfect Summerslam 91
>>
>>1954326
The match was really only meant to be watched live... if you already know the result you'll be bored to death
>>
What made Bret so good anyway? The whole 'excellence of executoon' thing?
>>
>>1954359
Pajeets fell for his "best ever" gimmick
>>
>>1954359

He was one of the smoothest in-ring performers ever and he had GOAT psychology.
>>
>>1954399

Real talk, is this because he took it too seriously? Because it taking it too seriously makes you that good, it's okay.
>>
>>1954401

wut
>>
>>1954407

His reaction to the Montreal Screwjob is way OTT.
>>
5. vs. Owen Hart @ WrestleMania
4. vs. Mr. Perfect @ SummerSlam
3. vs. Mr. Perfect @ King of the Ring
2. vs. Diesel @ Survivor Series
1. vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin @ WrestleMania
>>
File: owenhartofgold.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
owenhartofgold.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>1954306
Who cares, Owen was better than him.. If Owen doesn't die he's in Jericho's spot in the AE with better title reigns
>>
>>1954401
Taking a business you know is fake is super seriously won't make your moves smoother. You can't teach that kind of intuition where you consistently pull great matches out of the wasteland of in-ring talent that was The New Generation Era. Wrestled nearly 3,000 matches all over the world without injuring anyone or botching.
>>
>>1954466

He's never botched? I find that hard to believe.

If that's true it's pretty funny how Owen is responsible for one of then astiest botches of all time, nearly retiring the legit future of the company.
>>
>>1954460
Bret never broke the top guys neck
>>
>>1954481
Austin was a upper mid-carder when that happened
>>
Maybe his match against bulldog at Summerslam 92 when he had to carry a drugged out Davey Boy for 30 minutes

"Mr. Hitman, I've been smoking crack for the past two weeks!"
>>
>>1954484

Doesn't matter, if Austin never recovered, it would have literally changed the future of WWE as we now know it forever.

But whatever, dude is dead (irself a botch) is can hardly be pulled up on it.
>>
Vs 123 kid raw
Vs owen WM
Vs diesel SS 95
Vs benoit owen tribute
Vs Mr Perfect kotr 93

>>1954460
> o-owen was better than bret because muh flips!
Kek i love laughing at edgy kids like you
Name your top 5 Owen matches
>>
>>1954359
Best technician of all time
Best brawler of all time
Best psychologu of all time
Every move was crisp
Made every match look like a real fight
Never threw a bad punch
>>
>>1954530
>Best psychologu of all time

wtf does this even mean
>>
>>1954530
Define """"technician"""" in a scripted fight
>>
>>1954535
The execution and utilization of wrestling maneuvers

>>1954534
Leave
>>
>>1954540

Just watched the WM13 I quit match with austin, that Turnbuckle Figure 4 was sick.
>>
>>1954543
Love that spot, austin's selling is GOAT
>>
>>1954543

Never knew Vince McMahon was such a decent commentator..
>>
His match with Razor Ramon at the Royal Rumble 93 is also worth a look
>>
>>1954492
Brett was better, smoother and more varied overall and could slide easily into any role. He's a guy who's in ring work was perfect and high caliber everywhere except Mexico. From a young age he one week could work a southern style, World of Sport style, Puro style and then go back to the north in a tag team and not miss a beat. In ring though he was pretty much Kid's inferior.

Owens is still great despite not being as good, his matches with Jushin Thunder Liger are classics. if he didn't spend most of his career fucking around in short midcard/undercard matches he'd have a bigger or at least more well known amount of great matches, but he's got a fair few gems if you look hard enough.
>>
>>1954460

If Owen didn't die /asp/ would hate him like they hate everyone else else. Bret was a better wrestler, a safer worker, had better psychology and had no retarded gimmicks like Owen and he's hated.
>>
>>1955098
> bret
> hated here
Lolwut

>>1954666
Dont get me wrong i love Owen, Bret is his superior though
Everyone was Dynamite Kid's inferior in ring desu plus bret was still pretty much a rookie during that phase
>>
>>1955098
>bret
>hated
he is genreally well liked and the ones that don't like him personally respect him
18+
>>
File: 1476997850390.jpg (74KB, 753x733px) Image search: [Google]
1476997850390.jpg
74KB, 753x733px
>>1954326
It gets better when you know how much Bret and HBK hated each other.

>HBK refusing to put Bret Hart over
>Bret Hart throws a hissyfit and refuses to sell HBK's moves
>legit punches to HBK
>shoves him out of the ring

>Even after all the beating, Bret's son sings HBK's theme song.
>>
>>1954326
Boring meme match
>>
>>1954359
He was smooth as fuck and all of his shit looked good. He carried WILL SASSO to a halfway decent match in WCW for fuck's sake.
>>
>>1954401
Yes, he took it more seriously than most. He gets shit talked as being bad on the mic, or boring, and I admit I've said that before, but he's really quite entertaining to watch. But at the end of the match, when he loses, he's legit angry. But I never really got that he felt the other way, where he felt happiness in victory. Seems like a sad bitter man
>>
>>1954333
What about Piper from WM8? I enjoyed that one.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.