[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wwe return when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: Bobby_LAshley.png (339KB, 436x700px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby_LAshley.png
339KB, 436x700px
>>
once daddy trump gets in office
>>
never. isn't a big draw and he left on bad terms
>>
Will he be invited to the white house?
>>
Whenever Vince finally buys TNA. Could happen next year, next month or even next week for all we know. Place your bets.
>>
>>1952910
I'd mark out because he's actually got a personality now
>>
>But it's not me you'll be facing at Wrestlemania
>IT'S MY AFRICAN AMERICAN

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1952910
He'll be the one to stop Lesnar. There's no better option in professional wrestling right now. Prove me wrong
>>
>>1952981

and people think Trump hates blacks
>>
>>1953038
left media outlets put things out of context and love to edit out Trump speeches to make him look bad.
>>
he's on smackdown though
>>
>>1953037
BRAAAAUUUNN
>>
File: Monster vs. Machine.jpg (164KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Monster vs. Machine.jpg
164KB, 1920x1090px
>>1953037
>There's no better option in professional wrestling right now.

Here's 2.
>>
>>1953057
>We will never get Cage vs prime Lesnar
Why do I bother?
>>
>>1953057
Not legitimate enough, fake fighters don't count. Lashley has the amateur wrestling background, former army sergeant and a solid MMA career.
>>
File: ziggyripoff29yc.gif (399KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ziggyripoff29yc.gif
399KB, 400x300px
>>1953198
Legitimacy means jack shit in professional wrestling, otherwise it would've been Hakumania from 1986 until 2001.

>and a solid MMA career.

Pic Related
>>
Apollo Creed is already on smackdown, you dweeb
>>
>>1953211
It does when it involves Lesnar sorry m8. They've used his real world accomplishments and have continued to acknowledge him as the most dangerous man to enter a WWE ring. They're not going to job him to some newcomer with no real world accomplishments behind them. The only people to go over him have been the face of the company and the CCO with the massive ego. It will take someone similar to Brock to take him down and that person is Lashley. Nice try though
>>
>>1953284
*COO
>>
>>1952910
Never

He burned a lot of bridges
>>
>>1953057
literally who?
>>
Lashley's current heel run in TNA is underrated. I've actually grown to like him now
>>
>>1954657
shame they had to ruin it by taking the belt off him
>>
>>1953284
The last person Brock lost to was a 51 year-old zombie.

>They're not going to job him to some newcomer with no real world accomplishments behind them.

[muffled Shield theme knockoff in the distance]

>>1954647
>Cuckterposting

18+
>>
>>1954657

He's been the most outstanding wrestler this year IMO. It was AJ but the Dean/Ellsworth stuff is really starting to kill him.

>>1954662

It had to happen since he beat everyone one the roster and the only way he could drop it was via fluke. Its been great storytelling. Just look at what happened last week. Guy is still the man to beat. If Billy wasn't in control he would've dropped it to Cody so just be glad.

He, Okada and Pentagon Dark are the only people that can beat Lesnar in kayfabe.
>>
>>1954729
>Most Outstanding Wrestler of 2K16
>Bobby Lindsay

m8 no

>Okada and Pentagon Dark are the only people that can beat Lesnar in kayfabe.

But they've both lost to a couple of other guys, why can't they beat Lashley?
>>
>>1954729
Pentagon lost to Matanza and Okada is going to job to Omega so there is no way they're beating Lesnar
>>
>>1954794
>Okada is going to job to Omega

1 (ONE) Rainmaker
>>
>>1954665
Nope, They made a 25 year legend cheat to pick up a win against Brock. That's how much protection his monster gimmicks got. And Reigns? No. they tried it once, could have pulled the trigger but couldn't. It's Lashley or no one m8
>>
>>1954815
1 (one) One Winged Angel
>>
>>1954823
Brock cheated against HHH & Undertaker too.

>And Reigns? No. they tried it once,

LaughingVince.png
>>
>>1954823

That started Roman's reign of costing other guys championships in triple threats. He's done it like 3 times.
>>
>>1954945
when has he done that aside from Battleground this year?
>>
>>1953037
Hahahahahah
>he actually thinks Blandy Lashley, an old talent that has already failed his first monster push because he is just that boring, should be the one to defeat Brock
The guy makes Reigns seem like the Rock on the mic, and his in ring stuff is bland as all hell
>>
>>1954955
Dude's actually been doing pretty good in TNA with a give-no-fucks heel gimmick talking shit and destroying almost everyone in his way.
>>
>>1954993
>good in TNA
that actually means fucking nothing
>>
>>1955002
Sure, if you're a Stamford Wife.
>>
>>1955003
TNA is just for Stamford Wives that want to have a fling.
>>
>>1954947

Lost it for Brock, lost it for Rollins, pretty sure there was another but I can't remember.
>>
>>1954893
Cheated against Triple H, gee I wonder why they booked it that way, hmm. Point still stands, he's only been beaten by the 2/3 top guys in the company and always by some absurd way (weapons, interference, ref screw up) Reigns will not be the guy, especially that he was pinned cleanly multiple times by midgets recently this year. It's Lashley and you know it.
>>
>>1954893
Also he never cheated against Taker. Low blow was legal in Hell in a Cell. Takers wasn't at SS
>>
>>1952910
>biggest champion in TNA leaving to become a jobber in WWE

I think the Dudleys are a cautionary tale around the impact zone now
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.