[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 8gJCO.jpg (132KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8gJCO.jpg
132KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>1952383
CM Cuck
>>
>>1952387
AJ did fuck up when she married Punk.Too bad for her.
>>
>>1952383
Couldn't wrestle, talk, draw
>>
She was never any good, but hooking up with CM JUST was a mistake.
>>
>>1952413
She could actually talk, unlike other divas
>>
>rich husband
>gets to play video games all day

ya I'm sure she's SEETHING
>>
>ywn see her double penetrated by giant black cocks

kill me
>>
>>1952383
CM Punk
>>
>>1952447
No
>>
>>1952448
>he fell for the April plays games meme
>>
>>1952383
Exactly the same as Sasha Banks she believed that her scripted character was real and actually her and believed her own hype.

Avg diva at best, was 2 small and offence looked weak af.
>>
>>1952473
So Brad and Big E tag teamed her.
>>
>>1952473
only one black cock, gtfo
>>
>>1952509
Sasha is literally a replacement for AJ so that should be obvious. AJ was supposed to be the "Decade Diva" and would have been in that Hell in a Cell match if she were still around.
>>
>>1952536
yeah except having a nigger makes steph and wwe look more progressive and is more appealing to the liberal media.
>>
>>1952567
Thats the agenda they are trying to push
>>
>>1952616
What agenda?
>>
so who will be the next smark darlings after they lose interest in the horsies?
>>
>>1952620
the next batch of nxt women. asuka, the aussies, ember moon etc
>>
>>1952623
asuka is never coming up and smarks hate the aussies
>>
>>1952627
asuka is coming up after WM33. cap this
>>
>>1952627
Kevin Dunn wont like the accents
>>
>>1952630
why does anyone believe that anyway?paige used to get a ton of mic time/commentary table time.
>>
Punk gave her syphilus and she wasnt allowed to wrestle anymore
>>
>>1952509
>>1952536
Is that the original plan? Slutty AJ was her only period where she drew dimes.
>>
>>1952383
Getting her over and pushing her. She literally should be a jobber/mid card diva. She had Punk's ego too, so all these pushes got into her head and she thought she was really that good.
>>
>>1952628
Never happening
>>
>>1952620
Ember Moon, the prototypical indy shitter. Zero charisma, zero character, meme finisher and entrance, flips, minority.
>>
>>1953002
She never drew dimes. AJ was a cancer on the show
>>
>>1953263
AJ was never over. A handful of obese smarks don't count.
>>
>>1953280
Sorry, I meant getting her over other divas at that time (push-wise). Not over fans obviously.
>>
>>1952383
i think she's cute
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.