[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

vince is going to give him a 3rd straight WM main event and there's NOTHING you can do about it
>>
>>1951770
I can, i will just not watch it, same as i did with WM 32 except for Shane/Taker(which was shit)
>>
>>1951770
I can not watch.
>>
>>1951771
Not OP, but also a reminder than Shane will be having the match with Lesnar, because that's clearly more of a money match than Goldberg.
>>
>>1951770
Good. He's the only one on the roster who can even hold a wm main event.
>>
>>1951770
What emotion is he trying to convey with that face?
>>
>>1951786
Depression.
>>
>>1951770
At least there is excitement when Roman is out there
>>
>>1951770
Based big dawg.
>>
>>1951770
He can win the Galactic Title since the Fatty is a shit champion and only if they are 100% sure that Meme Balor isn't coming back for the Rumble and 4-5 more months after Wrestlemania

They will severely hurt Roman's stock and standing if they have him main event and drop the title 2-3 months later

WM main event will be from Smackdown and AJ Styles

The winner will be Deanetty and/or Cena, Deanetty never had a Wrestlemania moment unlike Jasethy and Roman
>>
File: 1478957580023.png (88KB, 257x291px) Image search: [Google]
1478957580023.png
88KB, 257x291px
>>1951842
>He can win the Galactic Title since the Fatty is a shit champion

A shit booked champion to be precise.

What would change with Roman?

They wouldn't be so stupid to book a champ like garbage on purpose just to try and push the Roman agenda later with a better booking....right?
>>
File: IMG_2174.gif (487KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2174.gif
487KB, 500x250px
>>1951770
God he's so based, it should be a crime against humanity that one man can be so based. Rip that suit off and destroy those manlets you sexy Super Samoan god!
>>
>>1951770
I just can't see that happening. There's too much competition. It's probably going to be Cena and The Undertaker.
>>
File: 1469126709436.jpg (45KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469126709436.jpg
45KB, 720x800px
>>1951770
Kind of. They're pushing this "Main Event doesn't have to be the final match" thing so hard because they know Roman can't be the final Mania match again.
>>
>>1951770
Good. He deserves it.
>>
>>1951770
Based
>>
File: fagdango.gif (1MB, 200x125px) Image search: [Google]
fagdango.gif
1MB, 200x125px
>>1951770

But there is something I can do. I can stop watching. And I already have. And I advise everyone else to do the same.
>>
>>1951770
Stop acting like it effects your life.
>>
>>1951770
Cena and AJ, or Finn if he's healthy, will main event. Not even Austin, who is arguably the most successful star of all time and is entirely superior as a figurehead for the company both in drawing potential and overness, got 3 back to back main events.

Hogan, Cena and Rocky (the latter jobbing 3 times straight) are the only guys to do so. Don't think even Vince is dumb enough to have his pet project booed en masse for a third time as the headliner.
>>
>>1952377
Austin would have main evented 2000 if he wasn't injured so he would have gotten 4 main events in row. Same thing rock if Hogan vs Rock went on last which it should have since it was the draw of that mania.
>>
>>1952395
While you're not wrong that's not how things turned out. Trips politicking so he goes on last isn't surprising, and injuries happen all the time. Hell, injuries were the main reason 32 was such an abysmal card, combined with the same old terrible booking. At the end of the day what actually took place is all that matters in the ever changing world of WWE.

There is no one on the current roster that those thousands of fans will boo in favor of Roman. The brand split and depending on how they book the Rumble could be an easy out so Vince doesn't feel too flustered that his chosen one can't close the show again.
>>
>>1952429
Yeah I was just sayin

and SEth would have main evented 32 if he didnt get injured I'm quite sure
>>
>>1952433
No probs, bro. I guess that's just part of the nuttiness of wrassling, where all your plans can go up in smoke.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.