[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should he be champ again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>>
Literally who????????
>>
who?
>>
>>1951121
No, unless he intends to stick around for 12-18 months to put other talent over. Every time hes come back since 2009, it's been to put himself over.
>>
That belt looks like shit now, all of the designs now look like they were made in mind of making replicas/toys
>>
>>1951139
When did he come back in '09?

WM27 was '11.
>>
seriously why the hell does this one look so much better than the current one? I think it's the thick gold bar on the bottom and the W looks more gold here too
>>
Fuck no, he only buries talents
>>
The Rock as champion didn't generate any hype or public interest outside of the business.
He clearly didn't want to be there, even left to film a movie without telling Vince because he didn't want to do the angle with Brock again.
>>
>>1951121
He will be when he has to promote Baywatch.
>>
>>1951121
THIS is what a champion wrestler should look like. No homo, I unironically popped a boner from the pic in OP
>>
>>1951133
>>1951134
The Stone
>>
>>1951121
>Reigns makes US open challenge at Mania
>Rock answers it
>>
>>1951121
Yes. the belt should be on him or Brock. Every full timer on the roster is a midcarder
>>
>>1951133
>>1951134
Boulder
>>
>>1951143
It's got a teensy bit more edge to it, I dunno how to really articulate it besides the obvious that it has the old logo. It is a lot better than the current belt or the spinner belt.
>>
>>1951333
would mark
>>
>>1951121
Yes. He has the look and the drawing ability that no one else has.
>>
>>1951121
He looked great with that belt
>>
No. Dwayne can fuck off forever.
>>
>>1951133
La roca
>>
>>1951133
Beniduct Comberclux
>>
>Cuck Master thought he could out draw one of the biggest stars in the world
>>
Sure , I cant wait to see him twice a year claiming hes the greatest champ of'em all
>>
>>1951133
>>1951134
Solid Mineral Material
>>
Rock never drew a fucking dime - wm 28 was Cena.

Outdrawn by Austin, Hogan and Cena all the time.
>>
File: ells.jpg (37KB, 463x434px) Image search: [Google]
ells.jpg
37KB, 463x434px
>>1951121
Logically, if they want the ratings, then yes, yes he should be the champ again. Vince should throw money at him begging while on his knees trying to persuade him to comeback and take the belt from Owens.
>>
>>1951121
If he goes full time , then sure. No reason for Rock to win the title, then disappear for 2-4 months at a time as champion.
>>
File: IMG_0742.jpg (107KB, 750x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0742.jpg
107KB, 750x417px
>Did they?
>>
>>1952093
nigga came back as CHAMP in 2013 and didnt boost ratings for shit. neither did 2012. 2011 he did cause it was a huge return
>>
he will so roman can go over him at wrestlemania 34, his fourth straight wm main event
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.