[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TEW thread Currently playing the WCW Lives 2001 mod.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: total-Extreme-wrestling-2016.jpg (60KB, 1007x730px) Image search: [Google]
total-Extreme-wrestling-2016.jpg
60KB, 1007x730px
TEW thread

Currently playing the WCW Lives 2001 mod.
>>
File: WCWRoster.png (154KB, 866x650px) Image search: [Google]
WCWRoster.png
154KB, 866x650px
Part 1/2 of my roster
>>
File: WCWRoster2.png (157KB, 871x646px) Image search: [Google]
WCWRoster2.png
157KB, 871x646px
>>1950775
Part 2.
>>
>>1950775
PUSH VAMPIRO TO THE TOP
>>
File: Champions.png (417KB, 721x545px) Image search: [Google]
Champions.png
417KB, 721x545px
Champions as of Monday, Week 1, Aug 2001.
>>
File: WCWStorylines.png (273KB, 1014x718px) Image search: [Google]
WCWStorylines.png
273KB, 1014x718px
Here's the storylines.

1. Scott Steiner beat Booker T at Great American Bash for the World title. Steiner formed a faction with Bischoff, Curt Hennig, and Shane Douglas. Booker T wanted a rematch but Bischoff tells him he has to earn it. He beat several jobbers, and at the PPV just gone (Bash At The Beach) earned a title shot by teaming with Rick Steiner against Scott Steiner and Shane Douglas.

2. Ric Flair and Sting are feuding, mainly due to Ric Flair wanting to use politics as a way to get a title shot, but Sting intercepted and beat Flair. Flair wants a rematch, but Sting's not giving him one and stalking him.

3. Hennig and DDP are feuding over unfinished business from 1997/1998.

4. Jeff Jarrett, as a masked man, attacked Dusty Rhodes and stalked Dustin Rhodes before eventually revealing himself. They've traded victories at the PPVs.

5. Buff Bagwell won the original US title tournament for the vacant title, cheating RVD out of a victory. RVD won the title at the next PPV and her we are.

5. Konnan feuded with Palumbo & O'Haire, he said if he could find a tag partner, he would challenge them for the tag titles. His partner was BG James and even though BG James/Konnan won the tag titles, Palumbo & O'Haire stole the tag belts. At Bash At The Beach, BG James/Konnan beat Palumbo & O'Haire and reclaimed their tag belts.

And that's where we're at rn
>>
Whats your national battle score?

Are you giving out roids?
>>
Here was the card at Bash At The Beach. Any ideas on who/what we should book on the following Nitro?
>>
File: BATB01.png (124KB, 897x392px) Image search: [Google]
BATB01.png
124KB, 897x392px
>>1950808
Company is only cult so battle score means jack shit rn lol
Booker T has actually moved up to A popularity though.

And I have not given out roids. Should I?

>>1950814
>The city of me
>>
Our tag teams:
1. 2 Nation Army (BG James/Konnan) - Faces
2. Palumbo & O'Haire - Heels
3. Party Central (Ernest Miller/Norman Smiley) - Faces
4. The Alpha Males (Mark Jindrak/Shawn Stasiak) - Heels
5. The Mamalukes (Big Vito/Johnny the Bull) - Heels
6. The Outkastz (Mikey Whipwreck/Tajiri) - Faces
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.