[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Deano Botchbrose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

>Deano Botchbrose
>>
>>1950506
Why are these houseshows with AJ/Dean/James such botchfests?
>>
he's seriously pathetic

I think he needs glasses or something. All his punches look way off, he botches everything, he runs towards the ropes for a suicide dive afraid cause he cant see shit
>>
Can you imagine being AJ and being one of the best wrestlers of your generation after earning your stripes the hard way and then coming to the WWE to work with the current crop of """"""talent""""""?
>>
>that dead crowd

Holy shit. You'd never see this at a Roman match at a house show.

>>1950516
AJ got to work with Jericho, Roman, and Cena before getting shafted with deanetty
>>
>>1950512
Its the past drug use
>>
>>1950517
you'd see less because Dean outdraws Roman
>>
>>1950506

holy fuck those moves actually look real. that superkick was dope
>>
>>1950548
that's just not true
>>
>>1950548
In the last two years, there was six times where WWE drew less than 2,000 for a US House Show:

That's already happened six times in 2016 alone!

6/5/16 Lawton, OK (WWE - 1,500): main event: Dean Ambrose b Kevin Owens
7/16/16 Bangor, ME (WWE - 1,700): main event: Four way for U.S. title: Rusev won over Kalisto, Sami Zayn and Cesaro
7/17/16 Glens Falls, NY (WWE - 1,800): main event: Three-way for WWE title: Dean Ambrose won over Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens
8/26/16 Abilene (WWE - 1,800): main event: Three-way for WWE title: Dean Ambrose won over A.J. Styles and Bray Wyatt
10/3/16 Palm Springs, CA (WWE - 1,000): main event: Three-way for WWE title: A.J. Styles won over Dean Ambrose and John Cena
10/10/16 Reno, NV (WWE - 1,500): IC title: main event: Three-way for WWE title: A.J. Styles won over John Cena and Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1950552
Based Ellsgoat
>>
>>1950552
Can't lie. It did.
>>
File: Iwgp4th.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Iwgp4th.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>Aj goes from wrestling suzuki, nakamura, tanahashi, etc to wrestling ambrose and a comedy jobber
>>
>>1950569
>Aj goes from making minimum wage to being a millionaire
>>
Man. why is that finisher so shitty for Ambrose?
>>
>>1950569
Thought Ambrose was the comedy jobber.
>>
File: hsa02.png (70KB, 577x568px) Image search: [Google]
hsa02.png
70KB, 577x568px
>>1950556
>>
File: hsa01-corrected.png (70KB, 576x563px) Image search: [Google]
hsa01-corrected.png
70KB, 576x563px
>>1950556
Now kys Cuckter
>>
>>1950575
Shitty pic of random numbers and random conditions

thanks for playing
>>
>>1950577
Thank you for conceding Madame President
>>
Yikes.

Who has the gif/webm of Dean insisting on powerbombing Cena off the middle rope even though he could have just hit a back suplex after fucking it up the first time?
>>
>doesn't bother to lock his fingers together for his finisher
what happened to him
>>
>>1950579
Hey just read this, then go cry in a corner
>>1950556

Or maybe you thought I wouldn't notice how Dean has fucking Canada and New Mexico in his graph while Roman has a bunch of shit tier cities except for Jackson and Amarillo where he draws the same or just as well. Dumbass CTR cuck
>>
File: the state of it.webm (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
the state of it.webm
2MB, 448x252px
>>1950506
>after 20 minute house show main event there's a small mistake by both guys after a match
>on a house show
carter reaching new lows
>>
>>1950582
He realized he was the jannetty and knows his time in the company is winding down.
>>
>>1950586
>anyone but Jasethy being the janetty
>>
>>1950592
it's a team of 3 so both deanetty and jasethy are the janettys
>>
>>1950586
holy shit you're that guy that always said dean would go back to czw eventually

and you're still fucking posting the same stuff lmao

I guess that's par for the course on the most repetitive board on the site though
>>
That was actually a really nice Super Kick. Best one I've seen for a while, think AJ's selling helped a lot though.
>>
>>1950570
this.
>>
>>1950516
>it's an /asp/ doesn't understand that wrestling is a job episode
>>
>>1950506
>getting btfo by a no chinned jobber weekly
kek nice '''''world champion'''''
>>
>>1950511
Dean is there.
>>
>>1950660
>It's an Anon doesn't understand personal fulfillment in one's profession episode
>>
>>1950506
holy fuck
AJ styles sells like a fucking beast, I think I love this guy now
>>
If the Shield is the "best" thing that NXT gave to the main brands, I don't even want to know what's gonna bring the next wave of vanilla midgets...
>>
>>1950662
Fucking this.

I don't mind Ellsworth. Other than not knowing how to take the Styles Clash, he's great at what he does. But he should only be there for wacky theatrics and eating pins.

The WWE world champion should never have to sell Ellsworth offense.
>>
>>1950552
probably because you don't see the obnoxious cut aways and constantly shaking cams you see at a smackdown/raw episode.
>>
>>1950506
kek
>>
>>1950511
>>1950512
hes either retarded or drunk
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.