[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without memeing, explain to me the allure of this guy. Most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Without memeing, explain to me the allure of this guy. Most of his recent matches have been boring as shit. Suplex city only has one suplex in it. i just can't get excited about anything he headlines.
>>
>>1950124
Monster heels are just fun to watch.

There's something fun about watching a babyface get utterly decimated. Brock has lost a lot of his allure the last year because since his match with Cena at Summerslam, every match he's had is just a rehash of it.
>>
He's a meme. Dumb fuck normies and fat neckbeards love memes
>>
>>1950137
Have sex pinhead
>>
>>1950124
It all comes down to Vince and what he wants Brock to do. SuplexCity shit took off after he squashed Cena and Vince saw a gimmick to make money and has stuck with it too long. Brock could do more in the ring (watch his match with CM Punk) but he's told to go out there and suplex, suplex, suplex.
>>
>>1950145
triggered normie fatty detected
>>
>>1950137
>>1950145
i asked for no memes, you clods
>>1950149
do you really think brock cares enough about the business to actually want to put on a good match? Im being a total fedora here but i just dont see him giving a shit about wrestling itself.
>>
>Suplex city only has one suplex in it.

Now I just want a Suplex City where each neighborhood is named for a different kind of suplex.
>>
>>1950124
>Suplex city only has one suplex in it
True. The lazy fag needs to stop just doing germans. What happened to that array of suplexes he unleashed upon Roman at WM?
>>
>>1950208
Brock realised the night after that he didn't have to try in matches anymore.
>>
>>1950187
Well the argument could be made that with the whole ufc drug thing he has no choice, Before he already had one foot out the door, he can't go back to football or ufc so whats left? TNA? HA

He has no options left, people love him. People like seeing people get tossed around. Hell What I want is for goldberg to get destroyed and then for angle to come back so they can have a cool matches like before where it was a friendly rivalry rather than squash matches and give him a little humanity back like angle is trying to quell the beast and bring back brock.
>>
>>1950187
Idk. But I do know he's a businessman and he does admire Vince so I guess he would do what Vince would want him to.
>>
>>1950226
I, too, wish to see older, sadder rehashes of matches that happened over 13 years ago.
>>
>>1950226
Uh you do realise that even if found guilty of doping it wouldn't mean the end for his MMA career right? Jon Jones got suspended for the same drug Bork supposedly did and its only A one year ban.
>>
>>1950231
lol
>>
>>1950231
They don't need to be rehashes, he wasn't the "beast" back then it could be a new story with old characters. By your logic you will never watch a sequel or epilogue. You can do new things with old stuff.
>>1950257
samefag
>>1950234
Regardless it's an image thing it hurts brand relations. He goes where the money is and right now he will make more money right here.
>>
>>1950262
>samefag
you got me :3
>>
He should tone down the suplexing. Make it a signature move type thing, not all he fucking does.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20KB, 390x184px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20KB, 390x184px
>>1950262
guess again dipshit

Kurt & Brock had plenty of matches. I've 0 desire to see one like what, nearly a decade after their last match?

>By your logic you will never watch a sequel or epilogue.

By that logic you don't understand logic. Dimwit.
>>
>let's bring back even more broken down old cunts that haven't been relevant in a decade

They should spend some time trying to get literally anyone over on the current roster, seeing as how they seem completely incapable of doing so.
>>
>>1950265
Jesus your fuckin' retarded.

>everything must always be new and be what I want, never can things happen again.
That's what you sound like and getting triggered by people remembering something and wanting fun back rather then ANOTHER week of seth vs ko and aj vs dean.

A few old style matches from when people wrestled rather than do the same 3 move over and over again would not go aims these days.

And yeah saying you don't want the smae things again is the exact same thing as saying you don't want sequels. thats what 99% of them are, same characters same places same shit new bad guy.

I swear this is the only board I see marks get THIS triggered.
>>
>>1950262
Oh yeah he'll definitely be better off sticking with the WWE than other ventures for sure. But a couple more prize fights aren't out of the question either
>>
>>1950283
>Jesus your fuckin' retarded.

Brilliant.

You keep railing at those windmills Don.
>>
>>1950283
>accusses others of being triggered marks
>by working himself into a shoot
>over people not wanting repeats of matches from a decade ago

I believe it is you, sir, who is in fact a retarded mark
>>
>>1950124
How autistic do you need to be to not ''get'' Brock Lesnar? Serious question.
>>
>>1950124
Because he doesn't give a shit about working for a dying company. If the product was better, he would probably be better motivated to work.

Instead, Vince is satisfied with le suplex city meme because it sells. I haven't seen creative try something new with Brock after WM31. At the end of the day though, product sucks ass, so employees aren't motivated as much.
>>
He only tries when wrestling his friends Roman Reigns, John Cena, Undertaker. Gaytch, Deanetty, Jasethy completely BTFO
>>
>>1950124
I generally like Brock because he's a fucking scary dude. He moves around like a wild animal and ragdolls people. He's also a legitimate badass, so he has that cool factor to him. On top of that, he's got presence, something most guys on the current roster lack.
So, that's why I like Brock, though I do agree they're killing him with the suplex city shit. He can do a lot more and would be much more impressive if they let him.
>>
>>1950381
this
>>
>>1950124
He could beat the absolute piss out of anybody on the roster for real.
>>
I'm not gonna bother reading what you nerds wrote, but he is a draw because it looks like he is kicking people's asses. He has a good record in the UFC and was champ. He's a legitimate badass and billed correctly.
>>
>>1950124
Because he's a legit badass and legit professional athlete. He can tear apart anybody limb from limb at any given moment and tosses other wrestlers like they're rag dolls.
>>
>>1950381
>not being entertained by a one move monkey is now considered autism
>>
File: brockcock.jpg (19KB, 588x140px) Image search: [Google]
brockcock.jpg
19KB, 588x140px
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>1951706
Billie wants to be taken to big dick city
>>
>>1950124
he's a big guy
>>
White male power fantasy.
>>
I want to see the 2012 Lesnar , his return match against Cena was so incomfortable to watch , ok the finish was shitty af but the entire build was gold .
Now it's just Lesnar suplexing the shit outta his opponent ... and him botching the promos .
>>
>>1951757
>big dick city
Terri Runnels disagrees with that statement
>>
>>1951933
this
>>
>>1950262
you're retarded for comparing sequels to movies to a sequel to a wrestling match where both men are severely past their prime
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.