[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching this on the Network. Why the hell do they have this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Nitro.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nitro.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Watching this on the Network. Why the hell do they have this fake DDP theme every time he comes on? It's not like any of his themes were licensed songs. What the fuck is wrong with WWE
>>
>>1949802
Too cheap to pay for the rights to the music bank WCW got their themes from and they're probably afraid of getting sued by the Cobain estate and Dave Grohl since it's practically Smells like teen spirit with cords switched.
>>
The ECW PPVs have dubbed music too kills the vibe
>>
>>1949812
Turner was bigger back then, Dave Grohl didn't have as much money and influence then (nobody really gave a shit about him before the foo fighters, the drummer could've been a potted plant) and Courtney Love never gave shit about Nirvana outside of radio airplay money.

I think Pearl Jam did threaten them for Chris Jericho's theme, but lawsuits never happened because they couldn't really afford them.
>>
>no voodoo child
FUCK YOU VINCE REEEEEEE
>>
>>1949808
Jesus Christ fucking pussies

And it is edited terribly too. It completely mutes the crowd and kills any pop there is
>>
>>1949824
>I think Pearl Jam did threaten them for Chris Jericho's theme

Yeah, a lot of the Nitro's on the network have his Y2J theme dubbed in, which is jarring.
>>
>>1949822

This. The shitty one they replaced RVDs theme with has grown on me though. Does anyone know the name of this fucking shit song? It is stick in mah head.
>>
>>1949848
Wait, what's his old theme supposed to sound like?
>>
>>1949859
even flow
>>
>>1949859
Evenflow
>>
>>1949802
>>1949822
>watching glorious WCW/ECW on WWE's shit network
>not torrenting/pirating this shit instead

You can also try to find a streamer that streams the content. Watching that shit with WWE's dubbed in garbage is far too shitty to enjoy.
>>
>>1949950
Where do you find a good torrent with seeds? Hows the quality?
>>
>>1949967
This.

I'm a WCW guy and the WWE network just killed a lot of the feeling of the good old days, I really want to have a 1:1 archive of the old times, even if it isn't in HD and shit.
>>
Bump

Torrent or stream brah
>>
File: buckybeavermotherfucker.jpg (455KB, 1200x1010px) Image search: [Google]
buckybeavermotherfucker.jpg
455KB, 1200x1010px
>>1949802
>Not liking new DDP theme dubbed over the old WCW knockoff theme.

You should be more grateful to the almighty beaver for making these changes. It's masterful editing work.
>>
>>1949822

I don't have the Network, please tell there aren't actually Sandman entrances without Metallica. That was literally 90% of what made him watchable.
>>
>>1950772

One Night Stand was the only time WWE have paid for it and they still edited it out of the DVD and the Network.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.