[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bayley is my new Sting!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Bayley is the best.jpg (35KB, 467x315px) Image search: [Google]
Bayley is the best.jpg
35KB, 467x315px
I'm a lifelong fan of WWF/WWE/WCW/ECW etc. It began with the colorful characters of the 1980's and 1990's. Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, Surfer Sting, and Ultimate Warrior. That was the dream team for me.

Fast forward to today. The Women's Evolution is upon us. In some cases, I am more interested in what the women in WWE are doing than the men. We have the brand new WWE2K17 video game, which I have been playing the hell out of as the Four Horsewomen in various combinations of epic match-ups.

What I'm getting at is that we don't have many pure babyfaces anymore. The fans rarely unanimously support and accept someone as ours. All of ours. Right now it's Bayley and Sami as the two pure babyfaces on Raw. What I mean by pure babyface is what JR would call a white meat babyface. The underdog in the fight, but they give it all their heart. They don't back down, and they love the fans. Most importantly, the fans LOVE them. That's impossible to manufacture, although it's always attempted.

When I was a kid watching Sting, nothing was more devastating than The Stinger Splash. When Bayley is hitting her "woaaaah" wavy arms corner elbow spot it gives me the same goosebumps like when I was a kid watching Sting getting over on the heels with Stinger Splashes. That's a reaction money can't buy. She has.... IT...
>>
...I just want nothing but amazing things for Bayley. I bought Bayley Bands at NXT Portland, and I wear them now ever week during Raw. That's right. Grown ass man with Bayley Bands. I can't be shamed for cheering for Bayley. I cringe when heels are getting heat on her. That's part kayfabe, but part legit concern for the phenomenal women in the ring. I want the women to continue this rocket to the top of the card, and the thought of an injury hindering that is too much to bear. I'd probably legit get veklempt if Bayley got injured during a match. Same goes for all of the women right now, but especially for Bayley. Why?

Because Bayley IS my Sting! She has unlimited potential! She's a role model for all children. I love that she inspires girls, but I love that my son also sees a strong woman who takes care of herself.

Bayley is the best!
>>
File: IMG_9593.png (895KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9593.png
895KB, 1136x640px
>>1949701
>>1949702
>>
>>1949701
Good for you anon.
>>
Sting had crazy power offense, Bayley's offense is fucking terrible and looks like weak shit

bait

sage
>>
File: Bayley.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bayley.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>1949701

>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Bayley walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The girl had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1949701
Raw Talk proved Bayley is nothing but the best Sid Vicious.
>>
>>1949701
becky is more like sting than bayley ever has been
>>
I'll never understand why some people like this whore.

>Botcha
she's black, so niggers will feel naturally attached and SJW retards too, also horses.

>Charlotte
no one gives a fuck, but has connections since she's Flair's little girl

>Becky
no one cares about her, either in-ring or out of it

>Bliss
Even if small she's damn sexy, obviously people will feel attracted to her, good heel too

>Asuka
The only female wrestler in WWE right now, also yellow fetish otaku crowd

>Nia Jax
For the chubby chasers, also the female Brock Lesnar/Mark Henry

But Bailey?, what the FUCK has she going for her?, horrible worker, anorexic, ugly face, body is your standard diva shit, half a nigger, yet people were calling her "the austin of the diva's revolution", like what the flying fuck this ugly midget?, drawing anything being some sort of hippie leftist gimmick?, catering to children?, like if any little girl would watch this fucking horrible bullshit of a show.
>>
File: A_fedora_hat,_made_by_Borsalino.jpg (639KB, 1952x1732px) Image search: [Google]
A_fedora_hat,_made_by_Borsalino.jpg
639KB, 1952x1732px
>The only female wrestler in WWE right now
>>
>>1950146
>no one cares about the 3rd most over woman in the company
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>1950165
I know she isn't naomi/carmella tier, but it's weird you know, sometimes she gets pops out of nowhere and sometimes people don't give a fuck about her, I know it depends on the crowd but with Becky is like there's no pattern at all.
>>
>>1950171
She's the opposite of Sasha. People don't pop for her entrance but make noise during her matches
>>
>>1950171
Yes, I have noticed that. When she's over she is really over but it's so inconsistent for whatever reason.
>>
>>1950146
>Bayley
>anorexic

You fucking twit.
>>
File: IMG_4455.gif (4MB, 362x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4455.gif
4MB, 362x271px
>>1949701
>TFW Bayley dresses in Black and White and Paints her face like the Crow in the 2020s
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.