[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just seen a commercial during the Red Wings game advertising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (5KB, 367x137px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 367x137px
Just seen a commercial during the Red Wings game advertising for Smackdown on December 20th in Detroit.

Two matches advertised was a title match with Dean vs AJ, and Randy vs Bray.

How accurate are these ads? They are pretty much confirming AJ will win at TLC and Randy/Bray wont last long.
>>
>card subject to change

they don't plan PPVs this far ahead don't worry about the smackdown
>>
card subject to change
>>
God, if there's ANOTHER Dean match after AJ retains at TLC I'm gonna shit my pants.
>>
>>1949582
you're talking about the same company that printed and sold Y2AJ shirts
>>
>>1949582
All cards are subject to change, but they're usually accurate. Tbqh, theres not a lot of top guys on the roster right now so you're going to see some form of those four fighting no matter what. If they don't want to spoil Randy/Bray they will be in a tag team together
>>
>>1949602
that's why SD needs samoa joe
>>
>>1949597
Cena is returning and Randy said he's going to feud with AJ soon.
>>
>>1949601
I only started watching at Mania this year, I gotta ask, what was it like watching that whole feud unfold? Must've been surreal.
>>
>>1949582
That's the plan NOW. But it could change between now and Dec 20th. So card subject to change.
>>
>>1949641
Started watching around Extreme Rules myself, around April, and got so into AJ Styles that I watched his matches from earlier in the year. I have to say, even watching in retrospect, amazing opening feud for the guy, Jericho did a great job of helping him into the biz, only odd thing was the ending of the feud was AJ losing to Jericho... and then going on to be a major threat against Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1949612
holy shit with Orton..... the day that he and Baron Corbin choke the world explotes.... only Roderick Strong got less charisma.....
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.