[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have they ever made a good movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: WWEStudiosLogo.png (49KB, 302x329px) Image search: [Google]
WWEStudiosLogo.png
49KB, 302x329px
>>
File: CfUUm7jWsAAMNxL[1].jpg (41KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
CfUUm7jWsAAMNxL[1].jpg
41KB, 600x526px
>>1949271
Nope, not until pic related is released.
>>
12 Rounds was fun
>>
Ser No Evil and Oculus
>>
The movie with Dolph Ziggler and Kane was boring.
>>
>>1949271
All of them. The marine movies would have been better if john cena stayed though.
>>
honestly a surprising of them are passable. but ive seen so much awful B stuff
>>
See No Evil is as brainless and formulaic as a slasher movie can be, but it's a fun watch, honestly. Skip the sequel.
>>
According to my grandmother, the marine was good, she's a cena mark so I'm not sure how objective she is
>>
>>1949419
i'm a cena mark
>>
The marine
See no evil
The Halle Barry one
>>
The Scooby Doo one.
>>
I enjoyed Interrogation lol
>>
I heard the one where Orton goes to the papers isn't horrible
>>
>>1949466
which one?
>>
>>1949576
Both
>>
How's the Ambrose one?
>>
>>1949624
i hated deanetty and this movie was pretty good
>>
>>1949624
They give these movies to the most random people, Christ. Remember when they couldn't use Orton for Marine 2 and then gave it to Ted DiBiase Jr?
>>
>>1949686
>getting a guy who got kicked out of the marines to play a marine
So who is at fault vince or randy?
>>
Oculus
>>
>>1949736
Randall for being gay in the marines.
>>
>>1949271
The Call was pretty good
>>
>>1949430
Yeah you can tell by your grasp of the English language.
>>
>>1949901
This.
>>
>>1949335
Havea da sexy sexy boom boom ya pinhead
>>
File: 1437095186700.jpg (98KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
1437095186700.jpg
98KB, 500x758px
Only a matter of time before the first Oscar gets handed out to the Superstars who do one thing simply better than anyone on the face of the world - entertain you.
>>
>>1949660
did he do the wacky line?
>>
The Rundown
>>
>>1949624
Mediocre Die Hard ripoff. Not good not bad.
>>
The Marine because Cena nosells everything
12 Rounds because of Aidan Gillen
>>
The Chaperone is a pleb-filter
>>
The Marine, The Call, Oculus, Scooby Doo
>>
>>1950079

I knew I loved the Marine two minutes into the uncut version when he slaughters mudslimes and kills someone by stamping on his face. The best moment is when he blocks gunfire by holding up a bulletproof vest with one hand. Or when he casually runs out of an exploding garage. It's 10/10 action shlock.
>>
>>1950079
>Aidan Gillen

wtf CIA was in a WWE film?
>>
>>1950303
hi hunter

it's not even funny-bad
>>
>>1949349

Seriously, See No Evil was about the only WWE movie that could compare to the standard A Movie of the same genre.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.