[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The reason why WWE is currently in the shitty PG Era >Women's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: linda-mcmahon-wwe.jpg (43KB, 541x338px) Image search: [Google]
linda-mcmahon-wwe.jpg
43KB, 541x338px
>The reason why WWE is currently in the shitty PG Era
>Women's right activist
>The main reason for the Women's Revolution
>Supports and votes for someone who openly talks about sexually harassing women and making other misogynist remarks

What is her end-game?
>>
>>1949252

why the hell do you keep putting arrows next to sentences?
>>
>>1949254
>Getting worked by meme arrows

kys redditor
>>
File: sb.png (148KB, 553x413px) Image search: [Google]
sb.png
148KB, 553x413px
>>1949257

you still didn't answer my question..
>>
>>1949252
>The reason why WWE is currently in the shitty PG Era
Love this meme.
>>
She's a carny. Stop trying to find logic in the most carny-ass family in America.

Shane is the only one who's close to normal and he jumped off a giant fucking steel cage.
>>
>>1949252
NO if Vince had balls to stand up to his wife we wouldn't be in a PG era. It all comes down to Vince
>>
>>1949265
>>1949846

Vince probably encouraged her to get into politics. It's not like Vince himself can do it. Shane likely didn't have the ambition for it and Steph in office is a laughable notion. I bet he figured Linda was the only one who could make it happen.

Vince and co. are like the Geraldo Rivera of the wrestling world. They seem to think everybody forgets all the bizarre shit they pull and they can just be respectable in the mainstream again
>>
>>1949846
imagine the dirt linda has on vince
>>
>>1949252
You must be taking the piss because WWE looked at its audience and realized that its main audience was 10 year old boys and their mothers, right? And that was fine by them, because those 10 year olds would grow up to be loyal nostalgia fans and repeat the cycle by introducing their kids to WWE? That's why they went PG. So all the mommies wouldn't have a reason to turn off the TV or switch the channel. Lots of sexy, hunky looking men for the moms to droll over, and little boy drama and action to keep the kids entertained.

If you don't like it, stop watching it. Go find some outlaw operation that isn't chasing kids and their moms money and eyeballs.
>>
>>1949252
India and China are the two enormous growth markets. Neither will let explicit or controversial or morally questionable content onto their television networks.

So no. You can get hysterical over the imagined POWAH of brat white girl tumblrinas all you want. But this is nothing to do with SJWs.

I'm fairly sure that Linda McMahon and the McMahon phamalamalam are Republicans because of the IRS and doping stings against the WWF in the 90s. This documentary talks about how the Clintons in the early 90s weaponised the IRS and used tax audits as a primary means of destroying perceived threats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxNPzOAqxI8
>>
>>1949947

kids only liked wrestling in the first place because it was seen as adult. it made them feel cool to like adult things.

kids these days are fucking repulsed by the sight of unicorn niggers The New Gay.
>>
>>1949987
Their huge pops & merch sales would indicate the opposite.
>>
>>1949982
>I'm fairly sure that Linda McMahon and the McMahon phamalamalam are Republicans because of the IRS and doping stings against the WWF in the 90s. This documentary talks about how the Clintons in the early 90s weaponised the IRS and used tax audits as a primary means of destroying perceived threats

And what's this? Were the Clintons helping out a media guy who would help them out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCUIlV-AKY4
Vinny Mack confirmed redpill as fuck
>>
>>1949987
T. Fat smark that cares about wrestling too much

I liked wrestling when i was young because i thought it was cool picking someone up and throwing them and doing moves on people
>>
>>1949982
India had WWE, WCW since the early 90's until now aired uncensored. Indian television is full of sleeze and objectifying of women, look up the term "item dance" "item song" "item number". China is a different story. You guys need to really get out of your basements

This has nothing to do with India and China
>>
>>1950012
90% of /asp/ is a fat spic posting 24/7. He makes his own perception of Australia, UK, India and Russia. Do you expect him to know any real facts?
>>
>>1949252
>What is her end-game?
A position in Trump's cabinet.
>>
>>1949982
>Neither will let explicit or controversial or morally questionable content onto their television networks.

You've never stepped out, have you?
>>
>>1949982
>I know shit about countries outside U.S
WWE transformed in 2008 because of Linda Mcmahon's political run. They also wanted to do a cycle change, when your fan following ages you need to create a new cycle. Their current fans are old and have kids, so it makes sense to be a family friendly show. Take Izzy and her parents for example.
>>
File: takamurrica.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
takamurrica.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>1949997

>yfw Vinnie Mac is named to Trump's Cabinet
>>
File: vince strut.gif (967KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
vince strut.gif
967KB, 270x252px
>>1950038
"The winner of this vote, and the NEW Secretary of State...."
>>
>>1949987
>kids only liked wrestling in the first place because it was seen as adult.

This is the truest statement ever posted in the history of /asp/
>>
File: 1477392190088.jpg (110KB, 364x444px) Image search: [Google]
1477392190088.jpg
110KB, 364x444px
>>1949252
>talks about sexually harassing women

You either have never had male friends in your life, or are a simple plebbit cuck that needs to gtfo 4chan with your beta echo chamber ideas.

Either way you slice it, you're a faggot.
>>
>>1950024
WWE transformed years before Linda's run. That just topped off the move to family friendly.
>>
>>1950048
Wait so the adult went back in time to be a kid to only like wrestling???
>>
>>1950053
Don't sully The Sexual Intellectual with your woman issues.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.