[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT Discussion Thread; Glorious doesnt make you a Perfect 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 1478756397522.jpg (131KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1478756397522.jpg
131KB, 1200x675px
>Gzim Selmani and Sunny Dhinsa defeated Johnny Gargano and Tommasso Ciampa

Little by little The Authors of Pain get better. They both wrestle at the level of Roman Reigns so just imagine 2 Roman CAW’s picking people up and slamming them up and down over and over again and again. I thought the finish was kinda spontaneous and is a textbook example that NXT is terrible at Go-Home shows and builds to PPV because this all started with The Revival making it thru one match in the tournament, forfeiting for no reason, then interfering in a match which is what triggered Regal into forcing The Revival to defend their Championships at the PPV. Feels like Regal should have cut the middle bullshit sooner and just gave them this match 2-3 weeks ago.

>Michael Nicholls and Shane Veryzer defeated Alexander Wolfe and Sawyer Fulton

This match caught me by surprise. I honestly expected a Disqualification/Forfeit or Sanity would lose because TM was assaulted before the bell signified the match starting. I’m guessing Roll-Ups are like the cowards way of winning considering why would you want your Top 2 Heels competing in a match? Also considering the Finals of this Tournament Authors of Pain are designated winners and are easily going to be challenging DIY and Revival in some kind of 3-Way Bout.

>Adrienne Reese defeated Rachel Evers to retain the ACW American Joshi Championship
>>
I gotta ask you, guy who keeps doing these threads, why do you always refer to the wrestlers by their real names/past ringnames? Are you trying to bait for fedoras or something?
>>
>>1949091

I don't care all that much for Divas

I always forget the names of TM61

I hate the names Akem and Razr.

Other then that I don't always call everyone by their real names.
>>
Joe shitting on Regal was GOAT as always

>>1949091
He has autism
>>
>>1949166
Seriously the best part of the whole show.

Joe needs to get called up after Takeover as soon as possible.
>>
>>1949242

Joe will kill Nakamura so help me god just hit endless muscle busters till he can't get back up
>>
>>1949166

Based Nakamura cannot be stopped by mere security geeks
>>
>>1949085
>Gzim Selmani
>Sunny Dhinsa
>Michael Nicholls
>Shane Veryzer
>Adrienne Reese

who?
>>
>>1949325

Developmental guys

TM61 are from Japan
>>
Authors of Pain are the future of wrestling
>>
>>1949331

They still need a lot of fine tuning
>>
>>1949334
Well yeah they're greener than grinch shit but they're great

Just tossing dudes
>>
Having Revival and DIY 2/3 is a great idea too cause Revival always gonna find a way to get a dirty pinfall so its adds another dynamic

I just hope the people in my section aren't terrible
>>
>>1949329
i thought tm61 were nick miller and shane thorne
>>
>>1949341
they are.

signed from Noah
>>
>>1949337

They get a little bit better after every match

They sure as fuck are not ready for Raw
>>
File: rkogoat.png (532KB, 696x376px) Image search: [Google]
rkogoat.png
532KB, 696x376px
just watched this shit

>we sharkcage now

b a s e d
>>
>>1949340

That match will kill 30 minutes and the main event will get like 25
>>
>>1949341
>>1949343

They're kinda generic they're the new Caylen Croft and Trent Barretta
>>
>>1949351

Authors of Pain have basically won this gay tournament
>>
>>Adrienne Reese defeated Rachel Evers to retain the ACW American Joshi Championship
wat
are they literally promoting no-name outlaw wrestling belts? holy shit

the day wwe died
>>
>>1949343
so why the hell didnt he use their names?
>>
>That autist who keeps using real names despite the fact no one knows who the fuck hes talking about

fucking stop. I bet youre the same retard who posts those fake WOR spoilers
>>
>>1949358

Does it matter?
>>
>>1949359

Shut the fuck up Carter you and Spardot are getting thrown over The Wall
>>
>>1949085
>Liking the Authors of Pain
Decent gimmick wasted on Charisma blackholes
>>
>>1949667

They haven't cut a single promo yet

Ellring has to carry them both
>>
>>1949166
>He has autism

Unlikely: he's too stupid.
>>
>>1949695

Shut the fuck up Carter
>>
>>1949734
>everybody who thinks I'm a dumbshit is Cuckter

Try again marky.
>>
>>1949738

Shut the fuck up Carter I don't go by that name never have never will but people like to find reasons to make up stupid internet boogymen
>>
>>1949750
Still not Cuckter.

You're still marky.
>>
>>1949763

No i'm not don't call me anything related to stupid /wooo/ names Carter.
>>
>>1949356
No, you gullible fuck.
OP is obviously triggered by the flippy joshi style Reese wrestles, as opposed to the limp wristed slaps and punches most of the other nxt babbies use.
>>
The Ember Moon match was a snore, what's her gimmick supposed to be again? What are Sanity? Why is there so much obsession with vanilla tag team wrestling? Why TM61 is pushed when they are blander than DIY?
>>
>>1950286
>Why TM61 is pushed when they are blander than DIY?

the aussies run the company now
>>
>>1949356
Now remember, folks. Every time you see someone's opinion on /asp/, he's liable to be just as misinformed and downright stupid as this guy.
>>
>>1950290
He's Deanmark, he's American, which means he's low I.Q by default
>>
>>1950286
Probably because TM61 are one of the best tag teams in the world.

>Shane "Joshi Thirst" Haste
>bland
>>
>>1950298
Deangod is Canadian though
>>
>>1949693
Charisma =/= promo ability
>>
>>1950286
Her gimmick is indy darling and so is TM61's
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.