[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

these two are the only thing that can make the cruiserweight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

these two are the only thing that can make the cruiserweight division popular, prove me wrong
>>
baka gaijin
>>
>>1948883
gentleman jack gallagher
>>
Much like Ibushi, I don't think they're dumb enough to subject themselves to being in WWE's trashbin division.
>>
Ricochet needs The Flea
>>
>>1948888

I remember Alvarez saying WWE had Ricochet and thought he had too much of an ego for them. Because God forbid they actually have some alphas who know how good they are instead of a roster of betas.
>>
>>1948898
He had a tryout they let him go because everyone was marking out bro and wouldn't stop.
>>
>>1948883
No, because they already have the tools, they're just using them improperly.
Also, Will's not saving shit when he can't even save himself. He's horrifically JUSTed for a guy his age. He's on course to turbo-Benoit himself in half the time.
>>
i want to have my western name in japanese

what do i do
>>
>>1948898
They already have the big dog and Seth they are set, wwe rookie ricochet needs to know his place
>>
>>1949126
do your reps
>>
>>1948883
Jack Gallagher, Rich Swann, Cedric Alexander, Brian Kendrick, Akira Tozawa & the Bollywood Boys all have the capacity to get over in some regard if used right.
>>
>>1948883
Will Ospreay literally hasn't done shit in New Japan since that match so I doubt it
KUSHIDA 100% carried him in their second title match, presumably due in part to Ospreay attempting to cripple himself before he's halfway into his 20s
>>
Also speaking of that match Vader is way more right about it than people give him credit for
>>
>>1948883
I'm not sure why anyone thinks that Ricochet could save anything; he has all the bad habits of the classic indie spotmonkey and he literally does not have a character other than "man who is very good at flips". Plus he slaps his thigh on chops, so he's a complete faggot
>>
>>1949288

Not to mention he's ugly and his voice is disgusting.
>>
>>1949164
>crybaby Romannetty
>alpha

>>1949126
Learn Katakana.

>>1949339
COME ON YOU FOOKIN' DICKHEAD
>>
File: inner-banner-img-04.png (73KB, 347x245px) Image search: [Google]
inner-banner-img-04.png
73KB, 347x245px
Snake style could save the CW division. No way they'd let him do half his moveset though.
>>
>>1949221
I could see Gentleman Jack doing quite well if not subjected to the usual pants on head booking. He can do comedy to serious pretty well.
Based Tozawa is based. If they emphasise his facial expressions and monkey noises he could easily fill the Tajiri gap.
>>
Flippyshit is genuinely awful. Ricochet and Ospreay would never do anything in the WWE, They're complete circus acts.At least the Cruiserweights in the WWE, a few of them aren't just FLIPSLOL
Honestly, Ricochet is a good wrestler but all he does in quadruple backflips now because it's the only way to pop an Indie crowd now
>>
File: dean-malenko-04-1358099428.jpg (14KB, 369x388px) Image search: [Google]
dean-malenko-04-1358099428.jpg
14KB, 369x388px
'''''''''''''''''cruiserweights'''''''''''''''''''''''' are so bad at wrestling now that they literally need to rely on crazy anime flippy shit to get over

lmfao
>>
>>1951088
They finally let him speak in Lucha Underground. it took 2.5 seasons but at least it's happening.
>>
>>1951096
And we all wish he'd stayed quiet
>>
Ricochet needs to go back to Dragon Gate.

He was fucking great there.
>>
>>1951322
or Mucha Lucha
>>
>>1951322
>>1951350

he's probably going to end up in 205 Live as Deflection.
>>
>>1951377
>Ricochet & Tozawa back together
>In WWE

I didn't want it like that. ;_;
>>
>>1951377
>>1951378
Ricochet is still under NJPW contract for at least another year
>>
>>1951088
>but all he does in quadruple backflips now because it's the only way to pop an Indie crowd now

-t. /wwe/ babby who never watches indies
>>
>>1948883
Neville, Zayn, Rich Swan, Matt Sydal...
>>
>>1951509
>Sydal

He's done a pretty good job of making his career go up in smoke this year.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.