[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: What happened to him, /asp/? One week he seemed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Serious question:
What happened to him, /asp/?

One week he seemed destined to someday face off in a 'good versus evil' clash against The Undertaker, next week he was gone.
>>
>>1948410
Maybe religious people were offended?
There was a similar story in the 1990s with an insane monk wrestler (think it was pre-mankind mick foley).
>>
>>1948420
Friar Ferguson!
>>
>>1948420
If this is true how was Ministry Taker Allowed to go for a year
>>
>>1948410
I think the common theory is that they figured he wasn't there in-ring yet

And they had no plans for him outside of fighting Taker, so that was it
>>
>>1948432
I don't remember him even being all that great as Kevin Thorn so he must have been even worse in 2004.
>>
>>1948432

Do I remember him being gassed in one of his only matches against Scotty 2 Hotty?

That said, I've also heard they came to the conclusion that he was just struggling with the gimmick in general.
>>
He was found out to be absolute shit terrible in the ring and the plans to have him feud with Taker was scrapped. He later returned as a vampire man in WWE ECW. I saw Sandman hit him with a cane once and that's the last I saw of him.
>>
>>1948420
>Maybe religious people were offended?
Remember when Shawn Michaels tag teamed with God against Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon? Yeah, religion's not an issue.

Mordecai/Kevin Thorn was just terrible.
>>
>>1948441

He looked like he struggled getting S2H up for that crucifix powerbomb finisher. No way he was ever getting Taker up for it.
>>
>>1948410
He missed hanging out with his bro Rigby and went back to the park.
>>
>>1948428
Aka Mike Shaw. Best as Mukhan Singh in Stampede. Great matches with Owen Hart.

https://youtu.be/KVfUMCs-bfs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.