[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you guys feel about these guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: the-young-bucks-960x600.jpg (106KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
the-young-bucks-960x600.jpg
106KB, 960x600px
How you guys feel about these guys?
>>
Superkick prolly my favorite move, but they're butchering the shit out of it. Dolph can win the IC title from it but they can't knock a guy down with a double..
>>
GOAT
>>
GOAT workers.

>>1948367
The Superkick was a transitional move in the 80s young boy.
>>
>>1948381
I'm saying they have the record for most superkicks in a match with like 100. That's overkill dawg
>>
File: 2sweet.jpg (53KB, 599x398px) Image search: [Google]
2sweet.jpg
53KB, 599x398px
>>1948386
I assume you're referring to this and if so: you got worked.

By something you, apparently, didn't even watch.

GOAT Young Bucks working the marks.
>>
Best midget wrestlers since Lord Littlebrook & the Haiti Kid.
>>
>>1948397
Heard on WF they did a dark match with 100+. To be fair I did watch that match, and I marked out for BC half their matches.
>>
File: Collect Them All.jpg (111KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Collect Them All.jpg
111KB, 600x800px
Not only are they so GOAT they were the first team to win these belts concurrently (possibly first to win all of them period) but they're so GOAT they did it twice.

>>1948405
>Heard on WF

Lad...
>>
>>1948360
Cunts
>>
GOATS

They absolutely trigger the fuck out of anti-smarks and jim cornette and it's hilarious
>>
>>1948360
I don't like wrestling, so I'm certainly not going to go out of my way to watch obscure no-names.
>>
GOATS
they work everyone into a shoot
>>
They are clearly the fucking GOATS because they trigger the fuck out of fucking idiots
>>
>>1948771
But the purpose of a work is to draw money.
>>
>>1948780
and they are a major draw in the second biggest promotion in the world and in all american indies
>>
>>1948780
>it's 1979!!

lol superkick yourself, these are post-modern wrestlers creating art, money is not the concern
>>
>>1948784
>indies
lol

>>1948787
0/10
>>
>>1948791
it's actually 10/10

you -literally- don't get it
>>
>>1948800
zero of ten
>>
18+
>>
They put on some great matches despite what anyone says
>>
Pretty cool dudes. I've had the pleasure of meeting them on three separate times and they've always been friendly and go out of their way to help you out.

Love their matches. Sometimes it can get a little ridiculous but they're good workers and are entertaining to watch
>>
They are good, such a shame the name of their finisher "Le meltz driver".
>>
>>1948419
What's the one on they hold in their left hand?
>>
>>1948863
The name of the finisher literally exists to work meltz. He hates overly complicated shit that makes no sense so they added a flip to a move that barely changes the tombstone anyway and named it after him to fuck with him.
Also, they're GOATs who worked "muh handshake" faggots into a shoot by going back to the indys and japan to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars and being paid enough that they'd lose hundreds of thousands of dollars if they actually accepted WWE's shitty developmental offer.
>>
>>1949004
Nippon Tag Team Belt
>>
One could say they are too sweet
>>
>>1948360
they are manlet fags
>>
>>1948419
Dudleys held the actual new Japan tag belts not the manlet ones
>>
>>1949143
tooooooo SWEEEEEEEET
>>
Weird looking with very short faces
>>
Down to earth and good family men

Their mom is a GILF
>>
>>1948360
Effeminate males who mock the business and further toss wrestling's credibility down the gutter i.e. everything wrong with modern wrestlers
>>
>>1948780
Which they do, considering they make enough to decline every WWE contract offered to them in the past few years.

Suck it, mark.

>>1949156
And they never held the ROH or PWG Tag Titles so what's your point?

Plus, it's not like the Dunkin' Donuts Dudleyz could ever make weight for the Jr. Tags.

>>1949226
>marky mark getting worky worked
>>
>>1949156
Dudleyz also said that Young Bucks are the best tag team in the world.
>>
>>1949668
rekt
>>
>>1948360
the human embodiment of everything wrong with wrestling right now
>>
>>1949668
Didn't the Dudleyz train them?
>>
>>1949676
Don't think so. Funnily enough I think they did the most work with Jannetty himself
>>
>>1949674
This isn't a Romannetty thread.
>>
>>1949687
clearly. there's no charisma itt.
>>
>>1949690
Oh come on, that's just sad.

>when a twink like Matt is a better powerhouse than your TV boyfriend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUi4s3I269A
>>
>>1949666
>U DON'T LIKE WHO I LIKE LOOOL WORRRKKKEEEDDD
>>
>>1949715
Nobody cared about your waifu the first time you posted her.

P.S. wrong
>>
>>1948360
Best tag team in the world. I like how they piss off Reddit and fat smarks.
>>
File: tumblr_m1ydmzR9SF1r98nm3.jpg (19KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1ydmzR9SF1r98nm3.jpg
19KB, 300x354px
>>1949726
>>
>>1949809
ebin post +1
>>
>>1948360
No love, no hate, just meh them.
I'm not a fan of the super planned shit but I absolutely respect the fact they've lasted so long in wrestling and managed to make a solid living from it. No one can take that away from them.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.