[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the better heel champ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
Who's the better heel champ?
>>
The one that took out a good match from Roman and made Ambrose relevant
>>
>>1947588
Triple H, without a doubt. He's been a prominent villain in major WWE storylines for almost 15 years.
>>
>>1947732
>>1947726
t.samefag
Nice try
>>
>>1947588
Tough call.
They are both awesome heels, but are so good they get cheered
>>
File: image.png (1004KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1004KB, 1334x750px
>>1947735
Sorry, I could care less about Ambrose.
>>
>>1947732

I tend to agree.

They're both good heels, but AJ is such a good wrestler that today's smarkier crowd treats him as a face.

Trips drew a lot more heat from the audience and for that reason alone I put him above AJ.
>>
Haitch gets more reactions
>>
>>1947588
Haitch of course. He's been up against all time greats like the Rock and still came out as a credible heel.

A true villain has to be an emposing threat and gayJ is far from threatening.
>>
>>1947588
People legitimately hated Haitch, while people just love to hate BMAJ, if even
>>
>>1947588
18+
>>
>>1947732
That's because he inserted himself there and didnt get there though merit. A lot of his career was spent as a face and the heel years were mostly garbage like the reign of terra. His best heel run was against bryan and jericho.

If we are counting ajs work outside of wwe he wins purely due to his njpw run. HHH never broke someone's neck and made a shirt and catchphrase out of it.
>>
HHH is an all-time GOAT heel. As some other anon said, AJ is far too crowd pleasing move wise to be a heel but still entertaining at it.
>>
>>1948022
Yeah I agree, I want my heels to be incredibly uninteresting in-ring so I am forced to root for the face.

Seriously man, AJ has severely changed his in-ring, even WWE inclusively, compare his Jericho feud moves with h now. He's a lot slower and less bouncy.
Sounds like people are trying to say Hairch being rusty in-ring is just him being a good heel.
>>
HHH draws real heat, AJ can't even draw kayfabe heat... HHH and it isn't even close.
>>
>>1948100
Honestly this, the guy jobs all the time and is responsible for the current push of indie wrestlers that everyone seems to love here and they still hate him for that one time back in the day when he didnt put over Booker T at mania. Who knows if any of that shit was his idea? Its been proven that Cenas obscene amount of winning despite getting booed was not his idea, its not exactly a stretch to think the same thing about early 2000s HHH. The man has worked smarks in to such a shoot that despite being the guy that kept Vince from scrapping the NXT that they love so much, they still despise the guy for shit he did 15-20 years ago.
>>
File: 1478467932902.jpg (66KB, 523x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478467932902.jpg
66KB, 523x350px
>>1947588
Haitch beccause the faggot smarks cheer for AJ
>>
>>1948043

Heels shouldn't be "uninteresting" in the ring. They should be aggravating. Flair was REALLY good at it. Aitch was pretty good at it.

AJ is trying, and doing a passable job of it lately. I still don't know WHY they have AJ as a heel, when he's a born babyface and probably the best babyface worker alive. I'm not saying he hasn't been a decent heel character. His promos and mannerisms have been pretty good heel shit. But he's just SO much better as a babyface.

And lots of the goddamn babyfaces in WWE are better heels (Cena, Ambrose, Roman, even Becky). It's silly
>>
>>1947588
WELL YOU SEE ANON
>>
>>1948165
>Heels shouldn't be "uninteresting" in the ring. They should be aggravating. Flair was REALLY good at it. Aitch was pretty good at it.

Miz?
>>
>>1948180
The Miz is probably my favourite Heel on the current roster. He's a 10/10 actor in-ring and out.
And he's entertaining to watch wrestle to boot.
>>
>>1948180

He's pretty good at it. As good as he needs to be.

He IS a great heel, but he should NEVER hold another championship. Being Tag Champs with Mizdow was lightning in a bottle, and the sort of shenanigans a tag team can pull compensate for the fact that Miz has ZERO credibility in look or ring ability to be a champion.

Any other championship he touches immediately turns to shit. That IC championship reign was easily the worst of all time. Which is impressive in a weird way, given how fucking HORRIBLE other reigns have been.

Remember when Big E won it and then didn't show up on TV much at all for a month or two because this company is the drizzling shits, then got hurt and had to drop it? Better than Miz's reign.

Remember when big, strong, fast, menacing Luke Harper needed favorable stipulations (because this company is the drizzling shits) and shit to win the belt from Ziggler, then proceeded to do fuck all with it, while constantly looking weak from all of the outside help he had in matches, because this company is the drizzling shits? Still better than Miz's reign.

Remember when Barrett became champ and then lost ALL the goddamn time while R-Truth stole the belt and replaced it with a toy version of the belt because this company is the drizzling shits? Still better than Miz's reign.

The only good IC champion in recent memory was Zack Ryder, and that's only because his reign was 24 hours long. If it went on for a full week, these retards would have somehow ruined it because this company is the drizzling shits.
>>
>>1947588
HHH, hooves down. Aj doesn't even come off like a heel, just a tsundere face.
>>
>>1948022
>heels can't have good ringwork

What's the matter with you?
>>
>>1948165
The reason AJ is a heel is because Cena is still around.
>>
>>1948321
No it's cause they're trying to push Dean dumbass

>Cena wasn't even at the first ppv
>Cena hasnt been around for a month
>>
>>1948294
He is kinda right you know

AJ is a natural crowd pleaser, Gaytch's boring ringwork just adds to how infuriating he is aka being a heel
>>
>>1948293
>just a tsundere face.

I don't know that this is a bad thing when he's feuding with dean
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.