[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Dick Dave does it again. Misogynists BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: meltzer.png (42KB, 611x349px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.png
42KB, 611x349px
Big Dick Dave does it again.

Misogynists BTFO
>>
>>1947329
I'd agree with that statement.

Unfortunately WWE women are shit and that's what gets memed about.
>>
And all of them are asians
>>
>>1947329

>Name 5 that were even better technically than the very average HHH?
>Name 5 that were more charismatic than the ridiculed by smarkz Sid?
>Name 5 that outdrew a random nigga all but diehards have forgotted of in Ernie Ladd?
>Better still, name 5 ways how you can stop jewing (((Dave))). We sick of your bias and pushing of agendas.
>We especially sick of your twink obsession with The Fag Bucks.

What cracks me up is that I'll have seen more Hokotu matches than (((meltz)))
>>
File: tumblr_nn3cbvvHBW1rg89a6o1_500.jpg (36KB, 450x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn3cbvvHBW1rg89a6o1_500.jpg
36KB, 450x297px
>>1947329
big spots mae young getting powerbombed through tables off the turnbuckle at age 77

>RIP
>>
>>1947329

NEVER FORGET:

Gigakike Meltzer is playing to the nerds who watch """womens wrestling""", begging for their shekels by parroting talking points back to them that they find attractive and has thrown away any attempt at journalism forever
>>
>>1947339
I dunno man. I remember a few supestars from 10-20 years ago that aren't around today. Marc Mero, Adam Bomb, Road Dogg and Mr. Ass, but I remember ALL the bra and panties contenders.
>>
>>1947339
>>1947339
I was watching a 2001 top 10 matches and one of them was a lingerie match b/w Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler. And my God, the women's wrestling in WWE today is leaps and bounds better than what they had before. Beyond Trish and Lita pretty much the only thing women on the rest of the roster had was sex appeal.
>>
>>1947351
why do these things need to be either/or? why can't we have womens wrestling and a seperate bra and panty hottt slutz division?

LITERALLY win-win
>>
>>1947351

...and they outdrew Sasha/Bayley/Becky.

If we don't learn from our history we are always fated to repeat it.
>>
>>1947329
>he actually believes this

lmao
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>1947347
>average HHH

Depends on the era of HHH but sure. Kandori was, Manami Toyota was (and has better suplexs than almost anyone I've seen), Kyoko Inoue, meiko in her prime. I could keep going even with Joshi's today, I'd argue Io is on another level that HHH has almost never reached because he was too concerned with making false "big match" feels for his shitty matches with his friends and Jericho post The Rock IC title feud.

>5 charismatic

Crush gals, Aja Kong, Nakano, Hokuto are all at least as charismatic

>name 5 that outdrew Ernie Ladd

Crush gals, Wendi Ritcher before Wrestlemania 1 was a bigger draw, Nakano in her prime, Toyoda and Megumi were pretty damn huge in japan, Manami Toyota was their ace for awhile when they were still drawing big.

Maybe not Ernie ladd status but they drew more than a couple dimes.

>5 ways Dave can stop jewing

He can stop showing bias to ROH's financial situations by not reporting on how shit and irrelevant ROH is, leave UFC coverage alone because he's mediocre at it, stop overrating young buck matches, stop stuttering and make his shitty """radio show""" everyone already pirates free.
>>
>>1947391
lmao niggas like this actually exist
look and laugh bois
>>
>>1947395
>le meme posts

thanks lad, almost forgot where I was
>>
Scored a (You), boys!
>>
>>1947395
>get blown out
>resort to memes
>>
Lads I'm getting (You)'s all over the place based trump
>>
>>1947357
I frankly don't care about that, the quality of wrestling being better should be what matters.
>>
>I frankly don't care about that, the quality of wrestling being better should be what matters.

Heard it here first, boys. Drawing doesn't matter, it's about if they can put on a 2 star match every month with only three botches.
>>
>>1947391
>he was too concerned with making false "big match" feels for his shitty matches with his friends and Jericho post The Rock IC title feud.

this

Gaytch's """""""""""epic"""""""""" match and slow pacing has been a bore for years. The HIAC vs Taker was the epitome of "mandrama"
>>
Why is it you idiots think that "le bra and panties" matches will save anything? They killed ratings you underage twinks!
>>
>>1947329
wtf i love meltz more now
>>
>>1947347
>I'll have seen more Hokotu matches than (((meltz)))

Meltz has very likely seen every single one that was broadcast, as well as a few that were not he attended personally. You're crazy.
>>
>>1947347
>>Name 5 that were even better technically than the very average HHH?

Not even reaching for the best of the best but I would say the following women are better wrestlers than Triple H.

>Nikki Cross
>Jordynne Grace
>Reggie Bennet
>Molly Holly
>MsChif

Just a few random names from the different companies and eras.
>>
>>1947343

Not all of them, just like 98% of them
>>
>>1947426
Drawing doesn't fucken matter to the viewer
>>
>>1947329
>Some of the greatest in-ring performers ever in this profession were women.
Entirely subjective with no evidence to back it up. Brilliant journalism there, David.
>>
>>1947391
Fuck off back to wew
>>
>>1947391
nobody cares about gook wrestling
>>
Dave "Yellow Fever" Meltzer is just having nostalgia of jacking off to all those Jap girl wrestlers in the 90's.
>>
>>1947347
>Hokotu

I'm sure you've seen plenty of "Hokotu" matches.
>>
>>1947558
>a Tweet
>"journalism"

You fucking dullard.
>>
>>1947503
This is fine bait.
>>
>>1947391
>He can stop showing bias to ROH's financial situations by not reporting on how shit and irrelevant ROH is

There was a claim by a fan recently that he sent in attendance reports for a ROH show and (((meltz))) added a few hundred to the reported number. The suggestion was bias. It was on (the very biased) /wew/ of all fucking places.
>>
>>1947329
He is correct. They're a very rare breed but fat smarks would have you believe that muh horsewomen are among them, what a joke.
>>
>>1947349
Meltz has been marking out for women going back to the early 90s when these fat smarks obsessed with a revolution didn't even exist, you retarded child.
>>
>>1947426
>only three botches.

What cracks me up is that someone who would be considered a fat, untalented, botcher in Ottman/Typhoon/Tugboat/Shockmaster is 100% guaranteed to have less botches per 100 matches than any of Sasha/Bayley/Becky etc.

The shit you even see "good" wrestlers of this era do vs. 20+ years ago is unbelievable.
>>
>>1947426
Correct, drawing doesn't matter unless you're extremely autistic or have WWE stock. ''Fans'' that obsess over this shit are pathetic and need to find a new hobby. None of the men outside Cena on the roster draw either, are you going to condemn them too?
>>
File: notchtip.jpg (57KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
notchtip.jpg
57KB, 500x309px
>Correct, drawing doesn't matter unless you're extremely autistic or have WWE stock. ''Fans'' that obsess over this shit are pathetic and need to find a new hobby. None of the men outside Cena on the roster draw either, are you going to condemn them too?
>>
>>1947391
>HHH has almost never reached because he was too concerned with making false "big match" feels for his shitty matches with his friends and Jericho post The Rock IC title feud
This. He's an overrated hack. I'd watch 1000 Toyota matches before this joke's 'epic' showdowns.
>>
>>1947498
>Meltz has very likely seen every single one that was broadcast, as well as a few that were not he attended personally. You're crazy.

(((Meltz))) is smoke and mirrors and a salesman. His business - selling content to a certain group within the wrestling fanbase - isn't journalism. It's attracting buyers by selling them a viewpoint that fits what they want to hear. The fact that he claims Ric Flair is GOAT shows either a lack of knowledge or that journalistic integrity goes out the window and you simply big up the wrestler who was willing to (((scmooze))) you the most.

Listen to the Bruce Pritchard podcast for a sharp shock of how much of the Observer is shit, or pick up wrestling biographies and see how little they think of him and his work.

>"Nah, mate, it's them who are the biased ones!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
>>
>>1948558
Trips isn't over-rated because nobody aside from himself rates him that highly.
>women's """purowressring"""
>>
File: [You].gif (1MB, 280x154px) Image search: [Google]
[You].gif
1MB, 280x154px
>I'm so btfo, anon. Please stop destroying me already!
>>
>>1948560
Imagine being this out of touch, lel. Step outside your /asp/ hugbox and see how well that viewpoint holds up. He's much more popular than you think.
>>
>>1948563
>s e e t h i n g

I've been to a few different places, nobody really seems to rate him as anything but a guy that's really good but not great.
The only people that rate him as a GOAT are the people who makes video packages.
>>
>working people into a frenzy with a picture of a hat

How do I do it boys
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.