[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wrestlers who need an immediate push.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

>>
He needs to get off the Pot.
>>
MAKE JACK SWAGGER GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>1946509

This.. How WWE hasn't been making dimes off the election is beyond comprehension.
>>
>>1946509
>>1946545
They wasted it on that black cena faggot Daryl young
>>
File: goatgoatgoatgoat.png (687KB, 848x636px) Image search: [Google]
goatgoatgoatgoat.png
687KB, 848x636px
>>
>>1946496
He needs a push all right, a push right out the fucking door. Fire this man already.
>>
File: NXT_192_Photo_39-1.jpg (60KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
NXT_192_Photo_39-1.jpg
60KB, 642x722px
>>
>>1946496
Swagger needs to immediately revert back to his 2010 gimmick, that's what.
>>
>>1948879
This. Being one of the best NXT Champions to fodder for Bo fucking Dallas is stupid. There's never been a British champion before and here's there chance to have someone who can wow people with his moves and be a fan favourite babyface that is ACTUALLY liked.
>>
>>1948879
Why don't they put him in the CW division again? It would give it some credibility.
>>
>>1948879
> Bo Dallas acts up at airport
> Gets push
> Sin Cara gets in fights
> Enjoys a spot in the CW divison
Fuck WWE, fuck them so hard. Seething out my ass here, Neville NEEDS to be CW Champion.
>>
>>1948907
>Bo Dallas gets push against jobber so a video package can be made and presented to chinks, tricking them into thinking Big Wang did something important by beating him, immediately loses the push once that's done
>Sin Cara gets demoted to be one more number on the infinite tag matches of the jobber division
These are hardly good things.
>>
File: Lki24ta.png (429KB, 594x612px) Image search: [Google]
Lki24ta.png
429KB, 594x612px
>>1946496
>>
>>1948918
BETTER THAN WHAT THEY GAVE NEVILLE!
>>
File: nevsgdv.jpg (48KB, 374x380px) Image search: [Google]
nevsgdv.jpg
48KB, 374x380px
>>1948924
They kind of let him get some decent offense against Strowman in the battle royal a week ago, sort of. Before Strowman threw him out of the ring.

>Being a Neville fan is suffering
>>
And by push i don't mean just give him the belt and lets call it a day like they did.

I mean let him go apeshit on the mic like he is used to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=givoM0j9HgU

>Tfw you will never see kids and teenage girls crying in the crowd because based fatass cut a roh tier promo

Vince is retarded. Such a ready money maker on the roster and he STILL can't do shit with him.
>>
>>1948933
I'm pretty sure Vince is actively trying to make RAW worse at this point.
>>
>>1948922
she's already getting pushed
>>
>>1946496
He needs a new gimmick.

Brash heel would probably do him good. I thought he was going for a gimmick change when he went to SDL, but three boring matching with Corbin and he's still in that sorry excuse for a Kurt Angle disguise
>>
>>1948954
he needs to break his neck if he wants to be kurt angle 2.0
>>
>>1948954
Yeah he's like Kurt was in 2000 except he's not endearing, good on the ring, or pulling good programmes
>>
>>1946509
make 4chan less cringeworthy again
>>
>>1948952
She's being booked like exactly the same chump as before. A prop to wear on her waist doesn't change that. Total joke of a champion
>>
>>1946496
>IT'S THE ROLLING STONES!

what did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.