[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel bad for them. Especially for The Brian Kendrick.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: wwe-raw-cruiserweight-social.jpg (191KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-raw-cruiserweight-social.jpg
191KB, 650x366px
I feel bad for them. Especially for The Brian Kendrick.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>1945280
He's stuck with the Snoozerweight CAWS
>>
File: 1465923370607.jpg (89KB, 492x358px) Image search: [Google]
1465923370607.jpg
89KB, 492x358px
>>1945280
>Smarks wants the man with a meme to win the title
>Finally got the title
>crickets everywhere
>BOOHOO th.. the crowd doesn’t muhhh my Kendrick!
You now got what you wanted smarks!!
>>
yfw Eva was right about this
>>
>>1945295
> smarks wants

18+
>>
>>1945295
I thought "Le Ebin MegaMeme Wrestler" was supposed to be the smark favorite?

Do you just wait for anything at all to happen, declare that it sucks, and then blame smarks for it?
>>
> 1945311
> I thought “Le Ebin MegaMeme Wrestler” was supposed to be the smark favorite?
Most people hate Dabbins that’s why they want Kendrick to win

> Do you just wait for anything at all to happen, declare that it sucks, and then blame smarks for it?

>Implying casuals wants CWC to happen
>Implying casual wants a bunch of literally whos on RAW/SD

It was all smarks idea to have this mess, unfortunately Trips take the bait for it since NXT was a success. They want that formula to transfer to the “Flagship” show.
>>
Haven't watched WWE in a while but I've heard about this new Cruiserweight division and thought it would be a success. Why is it failing?

WCW had success with the cruiserweights and so did early SD!. What's wrong now? Not enough flippy shit/luchadors or something?
>>
>>1945280
he's not THE anymore you pinhead
>>
>crusierweight tounnament matches are all exciting highflying what you'd expect
>get to main roster
>matches are worked just like any other match and lose what was their appeal in the first place

Bravo, WWE
>>
>>1945369
>matches are worked just like any other match and lose what was their appeal in the first place

Jesus Christ

They really do hate for anyone to get over other than their golden boys, don't they
>>
>>1945311
No one likes him except retarded fuck boi filipinos because muh flip pride worldwide!
>>
>>1945361
They have some wrestlers that are “classified” as cruiserweights that has been on tv for a while that has some followings:
Neville
Zayn
Sin Cara
Primo & Epico
Enzo
etc.

Instead they hire half of the CWC participants and throw all of them to the flagship show with only 1 storyline running. Kendrick can get the cut since he’s been on WWE for a while but his back story isn’t introduced quite well.
>>
>>1945295
All I cared about was TJ Nopopkins losing.
>>
>>1945311
Who blamed the smarks for TJP? They're retarded, whoever they are. Nobody wanted him to win the CWC even back when he wasn't making HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS references, nobody wanted him as Cruiserweight Champion, nobody wanted him to beat Kendrick. Even among outlawfags like me, TJP never mattered. He's worked on the indies for like 15 years and never reached the level of hype that his contemporaries did. He's the very definition of a B+ Player.
>>
>>1945361

>trying to run a women's division, cruiserweight division, a tag division, and still have singles matches on one show
>everyone gets shafted and nobody gets over
>>
CWs are coming to Smackdown after suvivor series. A show is ruined
>>
Same thing as le Women's Revolution last year.

Bring up a bunch of people from NXT and try to push like 10 guys at the same time.

Triple H was a mistake.
>>
>>1945361
A lot of the matches for the tournament took place on the network so a lot of people are unfamiliar with these guys. Then they were put on raw with little explanation and it's really no wonder the crowd is dead when they come out. If they put Zayn, Neville or any of their other main roster talent that qualifies as a cruiserweight it might be more over.
>>
They're the new Divas division now.

Wait till Triple H suddenly announced how he started the Cruiserweight revolution.
>>
>>1945517
HHH doesn't book the main roster.

>from NXT
>>
>>1945455
Nobody was getting over on RAW back when Nikki was using the tramp stamp belt as a vanity accessory and the cruiserweight division was non-existent.
>>
>>1946893
HHH and Staph books RAM
Big Vince books SD
It's why SD is so much better
>>
>>1945542
The reason nobody knows who they are is because RAM hasn't bothered giving them any character segments.

It's a problem WWE has had with callups since at least the last years of FCW.
>>
File: savior o mac.png (1MB, 1108x788px) Image search: [Google]
savior o mac.png
1MB, 1108x788px
>Come to the A show, my lost children, and all will be forgiven
>>
>>1946897
You don't even believe this.
>>
>>1946904
But it's true, it's true, it's damn true.
>>
>>1946907
Sweet meme.

It's not.
>>
File: kurt angle pre-cuckening.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
kurt angle pre-cuckening.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>>1946926
>>
>>1946929
You can repeat a catchphrase that hasn't been used in a decade as much as you want, but it's very evident that SDL is clearly not suffering from as much Vince influence as RAM.
>>
File: kurt angle pre-cuckening 2.jpg (686KB, 2381x2995px) Image search: [Google]
kurt angle pre-cuckening 2.jpg
686KB, 2381x2995px
>>1946933
>Vince is writing Smackdown
>>
>>1946937
So are you just gonna shitpost?
>>
>>1945542
This
>>
>>1945311
Smarks liked and respected TJP until he came out with that retarded gamer gimmick mixed with his previous swagapino gimmick. it doesn't make sense and just looks all kinds of wrong
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.