[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: the_women_s_revolution.jpg (334KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
the_women_s_revolution.jpg
334KB, 1600x900px
What went wrong?
>>
dusty was too good at his job
>>
>>1945163
So is Charlotte the only good female wrestler?
>>
>>1945167
her and Bliss
>>
>>1945168
love this meme
>>
>>1945168
Charlotte is the hottest though
>>
No Beth
No Kaitlyn
No AJ
No Del Ray

Then it would be an actual interesting division
>>
>>1945170
charlotte is bar none the ugliest of them all
i'm sure she's a nice person and everything but holy fucking shit
>that nose
>those eyebrows
>that jaw
>that mole
>that waist
>those hips
>that anti-ass
>those bolted on tits
>that fridge build
i'm sorry she's just the opposite of attractive.
>>
>>1945172
>charlotte is bar none the ugliest of them all

sasha still exists otherwise yeah
>>
>>1945173
sasha is no looker but i'd rather fuck her than charlotte
>>
>>1945173
you could always put a bag over Sasha's head because she actually has a nice body
Can't say the same for Charlotte
>>
File: Sable-WWE-e1450900143310.jpg (98KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
Sable-WWE-e1450900143310.jpg
98KB, 500x634px
>>1945163
No bra and panties matches
No Playboy shoots
No wrestling in mud or gravy
>>
>>1945163
Most of them are shit

>>1945167
>flairetty
>good
KEK
>>
>>1945163
Member when Paige beat Charlotte once or twice before suspension?
>>
>>1945205
No. Don't talk about that
>>
I miss Laycool
>>
>>1945218
There is a cheap knockoff of them on NXT. I won't mention who though
>>
>>1945205
I member
>>
What annoys me is that all of them in the picture have the ability to have great matches (except maybe Bliss because I haven't a memerable match from her yet, not that she might not be good, but time will tell), but we're just going to be stuck with Sasha vs. Charlotte over and over again and going through them all we have:

> Bliss - not yet proven herself in my opinion
> Charlotte - who is in an endless feud with Sasha and we know the result of her PPVs before they happen because we HAVE to have le streak gimmick
> Becky - who has had great matches in NXT and in the main roster but will be stuck again in an endless feud with Bliss
> Sasha - who has good matches, but seems to only fight Charlotte
> Nattie - who they refuse to put in the same high profile as the Four Horsewomen because she isn't one of them and is the oldest so they're just done with her I guess
> Bayley - who is great, but we'll probably have to wait until WrestleMania for her to get her big win, in the meantime we're stuck with nothing matches with the likes of Dana
> Paige - who let's face it, they're going to keep her on the roster until about February and either she's going to ask for her contract, or they're going to cut ties. Which is a shame because she was the first great NXT female prospect

Others include:
> Naomi - who is okay, but more just a flashy wrestler than someone who can put on 5 star matches
> Summer Rae - who I have heard was great in NXT but I've never seen her give anything of a real push on the main roster or put in any matches at all. Stuck being the shit reason for Dolph and Rusev to feud
> Dana Brooke - who I just can't get behind with her pointless gymnastic moves and being called up WAY to early
> Emma - who is in endless vignettes of nothing that will probably result in them giving her the Curt Hawkins / Eva Marie gimmick of never actually wrestling
> Carmella - who is WAY better hanging out with Enzo and Cass, it was dumb not putting her on Raw with those guys
>>
They left whoever was writing them in nxt
>>
>Bliss
Killing it right now

>Charlotte
Also killing it. Gets legit heat and is putting on good matches. One of the highlights of a weak show.

>Becky
Also doing really well despite her retarded dog voice.

>Sasha
Was good in NXT but then she went full feminist and has exposed herself as hot garbage

>Natty
Shouldn't be here. Is human trash. Always has been always will be

>Bayley
Not that talented but has a great character and the most potential of them all. Needs to be used better, which won't happen

>Paige
She got papi'd
>>
>>1945249
>she went full feminist
I would are against that. Since in interviews she's said she's hated that when people talk her matches that she hates them saying that they're good women's wrestlers rather than just good wrestlers.
>>
>>1945232
not a single person read this btw
>>
File: Im-a-woman.jpg (57KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
Im-a-woman.jpg
57KB, 500x321px
>>1945163
When the WWE didn't actually want to pull the trigger on it as they have like 5 legitimate wrestlers and about 30 divas.
It show's when everyone complains about the matches sucking when there is a revolution, and the women are so good.
Nope.
>Good Wrestlers
>Charlotte
>Sasha
>Becky
>Bayley
>Paige
They are only good at best if they were guys they would be midcard for life not even upper midcard.
But because of MUH REVOLUTION they are considered amazing on the level on main event players.
Then outside of those "good wrestlers" you have everyone else who is employed because they are attractive, if WWE was serious about the revolution would they still have so many former swimsuit models and cheerleaders?
The answer is no, Women in the WWE were fap material at best and a piss break interval at worst.
>>
>>1945371
not a single person read this btw
>>
>>1945383
Kek this

>>1945371
Lol didnt read
>>
>>1945383
Stop crying over the fact you've been cucked
>>
>>1945383
> No one read the detailed response to the question posed in the OP
More like > I can't pay attention to anything for more than ten seconds due to me ADD.
>>
>>1945389
> caring enough about wimmins wrestling to unironically write a few paragraphs
Fuck off back to wew
>>
>>1945371
>implying anyone read this
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
>>1945383
i did
>>
>>1945232
>>1945371
Too long, didn't read
LOL
>>
>>1945329
>ameridumb scared of some words
I read it
>>
>>1945371
There isn't a single good diva in the company. You know why? Cuz women can't wrestle. Not Charlotte, not Becky. None of em. It's a biological impossiblity for women to be good wrestlers
>>
>>1945163
They're not Japanese
>>
>>1945163
>Can't wrestle.
>The only good one.
>Can't understand a thing she says m8
>Up her self; some how part of Eddie's legacy now.
>Somewhat tolerable.
>Terrible on the mic and can't wrestling - RAW TALK proved that.
>Insane and Mexican cock hungry.
>>
>>1945163
Having anyone but Asuka, Charlotte, Emma and Becky signed. Everyone else is shit and needs replaced.
>>
they didnt push paige enough
>>
>>1945168
Lel bliss is atrocious. Only fat neckbeards thinking with their tiny cocks could possibly think otherwise
>>
>>1945167
>Charlotte
>good

She's the worst in that picture.
>>
>>1945563
> emma is good meme
Toppest of keks
>>
>>1945549
This
>>
>>1945573
Every time. You're the most easily baited cuck on the board. Ty for the (You) m8
>>
>>1945581
> pretending your sad waifuisms are b8

New low for the deluded emmuttfag
>>
>>1945394
>SEETHING
>>
>>1945218
Remember when Michelle was doing the Styles Clash?
>>
>>1945167
Watch how she flails her arms when she takes strikes. Once your see it, you'll never forget
>>
>>1945167
She is the worst seller and cannot punch or even chop

Shes bad
>>
File: IMG_0709.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0709.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Tag team when?
>>
>>1945163

Infusing it with childish feminist bullshit. Not playing on a woman's sex appeal enough.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.