[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /skipped raw/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1473565620062.jpg (51KB, 1320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1473565620062.jpg
51KB, 1320x272px
at this point I don't even watch raw anymore, it's boring as fuck, even its pay per views are boring, I think I'm gonna stick to Smackdown only
>>
>>1944930
Stopped watching Raw and Smackdown after Summerslam. Now I just watch PPVs and read Raw/SD reports, then look up the one of two segments each week on Youtube that sound interesting or hilariously shit.
>>
I havent watched Raw/Smackdown for past 3 weeks and feel happier
>>
I watch clips of it on youtube. Most of the time that enough to pick up what's happening.

Goldust is officially dadcore. And R-Truth too.
Braun Strowman talks so much better than Roman it's ridiculous and if he got better in the ring he could be the new face of WWE instead.
Nobody gets along on Raw even though it's supposed to be Raw vs Smackdown.
Brock is going to send Goldberg home in a casket.
>>
>>1944942
>Goldust is officially dadcore. And R-Truth too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s-itTlqG-Y

[spoiler]Goldust's reading glasses.[/spoiler]
>>
I consistently fall asleep during RAW, whereas I'm always interested in what's happening next on Smackdown LIVE.

Three hours does RAW no favours. And their inability to craft original stories on RAW isn't helping either.

Smackdown LIVE's two hours feels and flows so well. No one's saturated (minus Elsworth), each division feels strong, and the stories are - for the most part - hard to predict.
>>
For the past couple of years the only WWE shows I actually make an attempt to watch in full on a free stream are the Rumble and Wrestlemania....and MAYBE Summerslam depending on the card
>>
>>1944979
I also always watch the Royal Rumble even though it's almost always terrible.
>>
>>1944981
Vince better thank his lucky stars that old faggot Patterson forced the idea on him. As usual, Vince heard a good idea and dismissed it as being shit at first

You don't need to give a shit about what shitty storylines/feuds the wrestlers are in for that match. The match itself is exciting just based on the fact that you don't know who'll come out next, and you'll inevitably root for one particular wrestler to win. One of the few consistent must-watch things that WWE has going now.
>>
Dont watch anymore I just read text reviews and watch ppvs.

Reason. Mick/Sasha
>>
>>1944930
/skipped raw/ since June nigger get on my level
>>
>>1944930
I stopped watching Raw a little bit before HIAC because they just could not keep me interested despite actually being excited for HIAC. I don't bother with Raw anymore because despite having an entire extra hour and 3 times the roster to work with they can't make it half as interesting as watching people that were utter jobbers and lowcarders on a show with an entire third less time to work with. Like I was all excited about Raw because I like Sami Zayn and Seth Rollins and Roman and had high hope for the Cruiserweights after watching the CWC, but man they just could not produce an entertaining show if someone put a gun to their head and told them to keep people awake for 30 minutes. I literally fall asleep for most of Raw so I don't even bother watching anymore.
>>
>>1944930
I haven't watched Raw in years and Smackdown since September. NXT is all I can stomach and that's only every few weeks when Asuka/Joe is on.
>>
Haven't watched raw since Roman got suspended. Then I tuned in for the first raw with Roman back and he jobbed clean to a skinny manlet. Haven't watched raw since. I only watch ppvs now. Never ever bothered to watch smackdown after that first episode of garbage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.