[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck did they go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Fandango-and-Breeze-640x370.jpg (61KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
Fandango-and-Breeze-640x370.jpg
61KB, 640x370px
Where the fuck did they go?
>>
>>1944615
breeze got suspended for weed
>>
>>1944624
fucking lies
>>
>>1944615
They're doing fun youtube segments where they dress up as cops. Unfortunately they don't put it on the show because god forbid the talent actually gets a seen platform to get over. They've got a qualifying match against the Vaudejobbers this week, so they'll probably come out as cops and no one will get it because no one has seen the segments.
>>
>>1944627
I wish they'sd stop being pout through gay shit like golden truth and actually get some high profile matches. the tag belts should be on them.
>>
>>1944615
Don't know they're the most entertaining team on Smackdown. They should be feuding with American Alpha over the belts.
>>
File: IMG_1285.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1285.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>1944615
To the academy
>>
>>1945117
Is this some lgbt angle or a stripper for milfs angle?
>>
>>1945415
yes
>>
>>1944615
up your ass and around the corner
>>
>>1945117
WWE Studios Police Academy movie when?
>>
I think I saw a YouTube video where fandango got "lost" when they were walking down the hallway together and that was the last we saw of them
>>
huh
>>
>>1944615
They were on Main Event.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.