[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's called up to the roster ASAP What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Kenny-Omega.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny-Omega.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>he's called up to the roster ASAP
What do?
>>
>>1944598
He can job to based braun
>>
>>1944598
I don't know much about him, but he's (((outlaw))) that makes dumb faces and hangs out with the young bucks so probably go "Ah fuck, here we go with another charismaless flippy jobber who rolls around on the ground when put in an armbar"
>>
>>1944604
Kevin Low(ratings, all-time.)ens didn't actually hang with the Bucks nearly as much as Kenny did, though. And nothing's vanilla about AJ Styles.
>>
>>1944604
DUDE HAS GOT MAJOR CHARISMA AND GETS A LOT OFF POON BACK IN JAPAN , i THINK HE'D DO ALRIGHT
>>
>>1944607
Did AJ hang around TYB? I don't know. All I know is they annoy the fuck out of me so anything associated with them I instantly have a negative attitude towards.
>>1944608
I did like when he beat up that little kid. If we can make that his gimmick and have him beat the shit out of children, I'll welcome him with open arms.
>>
>>1944613
Him and Goldberg can get into feud, where he kicks goldberg son and wife
>>
>>1944613
Your fedora is getting way too tight desu.

The Bucks are fucking great, and I don't even watch their matches. They're like what New Day could be if they weren't so handicapped by Vince's faggy, publicly-traded, politically correct company.
>>
>>1944613
Yeah AJ and the bucks had a fair few tags but mostly in the states in meme promotions like Chikara but also places like PWG. In Japan he mostly tagged with Gallows & Anderson.

I do agree though and a lot of people do actually, BC has run it's course and is full of no talent shitters. The Elite is also shit. Omega is so much more over and bigger than them that they weigh him down. When Omega is on his own in a big match he looks like he should be a world renown star.

>>1944604
But that's the best way to sell an armbar especially now that the ufc exists. Make it look legit and squirm like a motherfucker then sell your arm like it was almost dislocated especially if you're up against someone who's gimmick is they're a legit grappler/shooter.
>>
>>1944628
I'd rather have a fedora than a unicorn horn you fucking brony autist
>>
>>1944630
I don't mean when they actually go down and sell, I'm talking when you see a dude doing backflips and kip ups in circles around the dude who has him in the armbar. Looks like a cirque du soleil performer having a spastic attack.
>>
>>1944630
Omega hates being by himself, he needs the Bucks for moral support.
They are a great team.

>>1944633
Bucks and Omega are so much funnier than New Day
>>
>>1944598
I barely watch WWE now, so I guess continue to not watch it.
>>
Gets an annoying gamer gimmick and becomes TJP's tag team partner.
>>
>>1944598
Intercontinental Championship run
>>
>>1944598
god I fucking hope never
The chances of WWE fucking it up are way too high
>>
>a guy shat on by Jim Cornette, Stone Cold and Jim Ross for making wrestling a joke
>ever amounting to anything in the WWE
>>
>>1944726
Never heard either Stone Cold or JR talk badly about him, in fact JR had him on his podcast and was super into him
>>
Bury this flaming faggot of course
>>
Team up with Heath Slater like they did in their development days
>>
>>1944628
Learn your memes. Only fedoras like the Young Bucks
>>
>>1944726
I think the WWE have done more than enough to outdo one group of 3 people making wrestling a joke
>>
>>1944726
>Stone Cold and Jim Ross
Nice lies, bruh. JR is a fan and Stone Cold hasn't said anything about him.
>>
>>1944604
On my knees, begging you to actually watch one of his matches.
>>
>>1945017
Recommend one to me. Also give me a promo. I'm not completely opposed, but, well, WWE doesn't have a good track record with most of the guys they get from other promotions.
>>
>>1944598
Cant wait for kenny beta to be snapped up by wwe and then buried
The cruiserweight division needs new jobbers anyway
>>
>>1945459
New Year Dash promo
vs Tanahashi New Beginning Niigata + promo afterwards
vs Naito G1 26 B-Block Finals + promo afterwards
vs Goto G1 26 Finals + promo afterwards
>>
File: genesis of monster garou.jpg (133KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
genesis of monster garou.jpg
133KB, 600x848px
Make him the final boss of WWE. Or essentially, have him be the Garou of WWE.

Have him do a slow burn push where he initially acts like a nice guy like Apollo, hoping to make some strides as and become champ, but after repeated losses, just breaks and becomes more and more dangerous and gets better. He studies on all of his opponents and take the time to try to analyze everything that every single person does in order to outwrestle them. He essentially goes from losing to a jobber such as Curtis axel to beating Roman Reigns clean.

Eventually have him go over Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania, in order to seal the deal that he truly is the final boss.

>Inb4 some fucker gets their panties in a bunch over Lesnar losing

No, fuck Lesnar. That fucker doesn't wrestle full time anyway. Someone like Omega could REALLY use the rub of defeating him. If Lesnar wrestled full time, I wouldn't even put this out, but since he doesn't, Kenny's the next best thing.

Make it clear that he is THE guy to beat, so much so that Brock resorts to outright cheating in their rematch in order to gain a chance at winning.

I'm not suggesting this because I want Kenny to be pushed, but it's so that a new face can be made. The reason why faces don't work is because they lack good heels to bounce off of. With a legitimately threatening heel, it gets you invested. You wonder if the face can TRULY stand up to the heel, and are invested to see if it can happen. The payoff for this would be huge if, while Kenny is being pushed, Sami Zayne is also getting a slow burn push.
>>
>>1945700
> final boss
He is a short skinny weeb that is as threatening as a postman
>>
>>1945700
Jesus christ this has to be bait
>>
>>1944604
>I don't know much about him,

It shows.

>>1944613
>All I know is they annoy the fuck out of me so anything associated with them I instantly have a negative attitude towards.

W - O - R - K - E - D

>>1944726
I seem to recall that Kevin guy doing pretty well in WWE despite Corny loathing him.

>>1945715
>short
>skinny

nope
>>
>>1944598
Change channel.
>>
File: BookerT_2.jpg (39KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
BookerT_2.jpg
39KB, 600x386px
>>1945700

I can dig it
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.