[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuine Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: confused roman.jpg (76KB, 914x514px) Image search: [Google]
confused roman.jpg
76KB, 914x514px
5/10 in-ring
4/10 on the mic
9/10 look
Could have been marketed as the next big babyface if they weren't stupid. because talent (or lack of) isn't a huge factor in the WWE of all places, but they blew too quick.

Overall: At least he's not sparklecrotch/10
>>
BBDWTS
>>
>>1942323
I'd say 5/10 is a pretty fair grade for his in ring ability. Though giving him in a 9 in looks is being a bit generous.

But how do you expect anyone to get over in modern WWE? Their creative incompetence is fucking staggering.

Literally all they had to do was NOT cram him down everyone's throats right off the bat and give him some promos that dont end up on Botchamania videos. That's all, it wasn't fucking brain surgery but they still managed to shit the bed.
>>
>>1942323
Solid midcard guy. Will never fit for the top spot
>>
>>1942363
Clue
Weights
Shower
Sex
>>
8/10 in ring
5/10 on mic
10/10 look

He was 5/10 in ring in 2014 but has improved boatloads since then.
>>
7/10 in ring
3.5/10 on mic
8/10 look

keep his mouth shut and hes pretty nice
>>
I don't think Roman Reigns is terrible, I just think there's no reason for them to try to push him as the face of the company. Like others have said I like his look but the Main eventer push he's gotten is really unwarranted given his lack of a magnetic personality.
>>
thoughts thread?

Tamina had a top 5 in company entrance music
>>
>>1942323
> The Rock
> Starts out unliked
> Boring typical babyface
> Somewhat annoying
> "Hey lets build on this, make him a heel."
> Turn heel
> Do some of the best work in The Nation
> Become fan favourite
> Turn back into babyface naturally

> Roman Reigns
> Starts out unliked
> Boring typical babyface
> Somewhat annoying
> "Hey lets continue the course we're on."
> Try and act MORE babyface
> Become the symbol for forced pushes
> Everyone booes the shit out of you
> STILL refuse to turn heel
> Even Triple H can't get you over in the main event of WrestleMania
>>
5/10 in the ring is about fair. He's got a very good sense of timing. The spot-sell-spot-sell-spot-sell rhythm of a WWE match? He's good at that, but his actually offense is just so boring. It's just punches and forearms. At least the driveby looks cool, I guess. I dunno why they've staunchly refused to add more moves to the dude's repertoire. Give him a Samoan Driver or something, that'd look fucking badass.

He's bad on the mic but frankly the material he gets is so garbage, it's hard to put that all on him. He doesn't elevate the crap at all but who the fuck could elevate this garbage?

I dunno what drags him down more, the garbage promos he's given or the GOTTA MAKE HIM LOOK REEEEEAAAALLY strong booking. Both of them were on full fucking display in that Rusev feud,
>>
5/10 in-ring
3/10 on the mic
8/10 look

He isn't good enough to be The Guy but could have easily become a decent main eventer (in WWE).

Now thanks Vince most people hate his guts and his brand is as damaged as TNA.
>>
>>1942567
A heel turn would have him in people's good graces in under a year if they did it right.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, FAMILY, they really missed a chance to rehab him by not putting him on SmackDown.
>>
I think the forcefulness of his booking can be summarized with the WWE's rumoured plans for him:
>to challenge KO at Roadblock for the UC

It's obvious they're not easing off this guy, and he had to be forced OUT of the ME, only for them to keep booking him the exact same, just in a DIFFERENT title picture. One that has arguably taken precedence over the TOP title picture.
Now he's going for that as well.
>>
>>1942657
It's not like he'll win at Roadblock, it'll just be to facilitate the reunion with Seth.
>>
The problem is that 4/10 on the mic, because that's the only thing that matters. There's never been a #1 guy who wasn't good on the mic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.