[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did the peak at the halloween havoc episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: logo-main1.png (21KB, 184x80px) Image search: [Google]
logo-main1.png
21KB, 184x80px
did the peak at the halloween havoc episode?
>>
Yeah the quality has dropped it seems since the patreon/noggeru stuff they are not trying as hard.

I think a better story arc will help as well.

I like the idea of a AJ Styles arc from TNA - NJPW - WWE champ
>>
>>1942189
>quality goes down when Patreon starts

Why is this so common?
>>
yes for the final time; they seem obligated now and it doesn't seem like they try as hard.

/thread
>>
Yeah, but that's mostly due to the PPV having the best material to work with. I still think they're decent, but they shill their patreon stuff too much. Anyone who pays money to hear three lads commentate on wrestling isn't right in the head.
>>
>taking money so they no longer feel they have to try
>no more talk about what was acceptable in the 80s

Garbage
>>
>>1942165
they peaked with Wrestlmania 9 brah
>>
They can redeem themselves with the Alliance arc lads
>>
>>1942189
>I like the idea of a AJ Styles arc from TNA - NJPW - WWE champ

I'm very interested in the lads discussing New Japan, I don't think they've ever even touched on it during other episodes.
>>
Capital Carnage was the true peak

This current storyline has been shit, but that was always going to be the case when this became Jay's full time job basically
>>
>>1944700

Pretty sure they have said they hate Japanese wrestling, and after that King of the Deathmatch bullshit episode I hope they don't touch Jap wrestling ever again, even if it is AJ
>>
What's their next arc supposed to be?
>>
>>1944710
"Live" commentary episodes are always garbage independently of what the show is, though. I can't believe there were faggots encouraging them to do more of those.
>>
>>1944700
>>1944710
They got a question sent in asking if they watch and their response was that they all went through their "Japanese phase" a while back and aren't interested anymore
>>
>last video simply reused the Bojack Horseman intro

Fucking lazy desu, also that Patreon money will go down once people have got their movie review, none of which OOC will even be on. It's already dropped down to four figures.
>>
I thought Starrcade was their best one
>>
Nah, Mania X7.

>>1942189
I feel like Superbrawl was their best episode in a long time, personally. God I hope Uncensored delivers. That'll be some shit.

The Styles arc would be cool, but I'd rather they do Aces and Eights next, starting with the rise of Austin Aries and then delving into god-awful bullshit that followed.

>>1943099
But this whole story arc is about what was acceptable in the 80s clearly no longer being acceptable in the 90s.

>>1944739
That intro should've been the intro for the whole arc desu. Like how Mania X7 and ECW had special intros for the whole arc. Suddenly dropping it for WWIII was weird to me.
>>
>>1944800
>Mania X7
Just like the wrestling business itself.
Pottery
>>
>>1942204
Becuse people start treating it like a job they HAVE to do. Instead of doing something just for fun
>>
>>1942205
>Threading yourself
How about kys
>>
>>1944707
It was emotional
>>
>>1942189
>I like the idea of a AJ Styles arc from TNA - NJPW - WWE champ

I'd like to se this he has had some amazing matches and it also incorporates some shitty tna ppvs for giggles
>>
>>1945037
Hi Jay
>>
I thought this arc was going to culminate in Hogan turning heel but I guess not. Still, there's nothing I love more than a new OSW or even watching the old ones. Too bad vimeo took down their stuff, I was going to download the whole lot.
>>
File: 7-480x800.jpg (85KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
7-480x800.jpg
85KB, 480x800px
OSW boys and Matt Damon
>>
Summerslam 91 is their best.

The earlier ones were better because they were so much more familiar with the wrestlers from their childhood.
>>
>tried to branch out into non wrestling stuff
>got btfo by their fans who only want wrestling stuff
>hate their fans and wrestling now but stick at it for the monies
>>
>>1945728

Jay's hair will never cease to amuse me

What even is that hairstyle?
>>
>>1945728
Wait one of them is handicapped?

Gross, fucking dropped
>>
>>1945728

>OOC is clearly stooping to fit into the picture
>still much taller than the others

And V1 still has the nerve to say "little Mexicans" unironically. Also, V1 has the look of a darts player
>>
>>1945744
Worse
They are irish
>>
All Irish, All Racist
>>
>>1945835
Irish arent even human so how can they be racist?
>>
>>1945848
You belong on The Gay Sex Podcast

Irish people are the most human there is
>>
Bogtrotters
>>
>>1942165
Last ep was pretty good, this story arc has been kind of meh overall. Top 3 eps for me are Halloween Havoc, Wrestlemania 9 and Heatwave 98, but those were all great PPVs.
>>
Uncensored 1996 is legitimately one of the worst PPVs of all time. It's not bad in the way Halloween Havoc 95 is, it's just really fucking boribg with some terrible matches and an awful main event.

Can't say I have high hopes for the next episode.
>>
They need to do the New Blood vs Millionairs Club storyline
>>
>>1946031
15-part Grado storyline
>>
>>1946014
i agree, i decided to watch it a month ago because i never got a chance to see the Doomsday match back in the day; god this PPV is shit from start to beginning.

This one will actually be a chore for them it is so bad.
>>
>>1946078
>Start to finish

I know, im an idiot
>>
>>1942165
Doesn't matter, i'm only watching their hulkamania era episodes.
>>
>>1946331
they get shit after that desu
>>
I actually like their reviews for the modern PPVs and them giving their perspective on current WWE.
>>
Stopped following them when they started spamming links to "NoggerU" and it was just a Patreon page.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.