[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jericho BTFO Botcha Cara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Dave Meltzer has an update on the altercation/fight that took place on the WWE bus during the European tour. The altercation happened as they were travelling from Leeds, England to Glasgow for Raw.

The way it was described was that Sin Cara (Jorge Arias) was making loud noises and people were telling him to stop. He continued until Jericho forcefully yelled at him to stop. That’s when Arias told him to “f**k off” and then words were exchanged. Arias allegedly threw a wild right at Jericho before people jumped in to break it up. Jericho bit Arias’ finger during the pull apart. One person described it as Arias snapping in two seconds without warning or reason. That sounds like a sucker punch without warning. Either way, reports going around about Jericho being knocked out are false.

Meltzer added that Arias was kicked off the bus.
>>
>Goldberg
>Lesnar
>Hunico

Based JeriGOAT. Who's Next?
>>
>>1942124
>Gets punched in the face
>All he can muster back is a bite to the fingers
>Has an entire bus full of people to protect him an expel Hunico
What a badass, that Jericho.
>>
>le meltz
>>
>>1942131
The punch didn't even connect
>>
I'd say Hunico BTFO Jericho so badly all Chris could do is bite his fingers like a sissy
>>
>>1942124
wrong sin cara you pinhead
>>
SIN KEK BTFO
>>
>>1942138
>>1942131
t. Jorge Arias
>>
>>1942124
>the streak ends on a disqualification loss
How disappointing
>>
>>1942148
Rematch set for Brawl for All 2.
>>
>>1942124
>BTFO
>Took a punch then resorted to biting a grown mans finger
LOL?
>>
>>1942124
Once again Dave Meltzer doesn't break a story but, supposedly, has someone who witnessed the event and got in contact with him.

Anyone else starting to think that Dave just makes shit up?
>>
>>1942160
No, he has sources in WWE.
>>
>>1942162
On a bus? Like, one of those long transport buses for talent? That whittles his source down to maybe 20 people. The crew travel separately with the gear.
>>
>>1942124

Based Big Brawling Sin Cara working Jerishill into a shoot
>>
>>1942160

Yes he makes it all up, then he has his wootist shills post the stuff on as many websites as they can. Classic marketing that unfortunately still works.

>He said CM Punk would be back for RAW Chicago
>Didn't happen
>You see uh I uh i got the wrong information but we'll see
>>
>>1942160
I think he gets information from popular and reputable sources, then adds a little extra from his own "sources", which usually don't add much and are usually unconfirmed further down the line.

Didn't he break the part of the Lesnar/Jericho fight where Lesnar said something like "You gonna fight or kiss me" that later turned out to not be mentioned during Jericho's account of the thing
>>
File: IMG_3683.png (715KB, 755x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3683.png
715KB, 755x768px
>>1942124
>Spic acts like an unsocial cunt for the 200th time
>Everyone around him is okay
>"They're the same as us u gais"
Won't be long until they have to go Back, thank God.
>>
after Jericho bit his finger did he call for the bus to stop and pull over?
>>
>>1942673
lol
>>
>>1942174
He literally didn't say that
>>
>>1942510
>posting that fucking coward rat
>>
>>1942716
calm down, ahmed.
>>
>>1942719
Nah. I voted to leave EU and this cocksucker at first sign of trouble fucking bolted. Lying cunt.
>>
>>1942716
t. muhammad hussein
>>
>>1942160
Jericho is beleived to be a source of his, so this is likely biased
>>
>meltzer

jericho is one of his sources. of course sin cara was in the wrong and he btfo him in his version. meanwhile just about everyone else has stated jeicho got ko'd.
>>
>>1942170
this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.