[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAYBE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: MAYBE.png (664KB, 1266x620px) Image search: [Google]
MAYBE.png
664KB, 1266x620px
>>
I HAVE ONE MORE BOTCH LEFT IN ME
>>
>>1941533
I am mildly hyped for this match but I can feel it in my bones that it will be a disaster
>>
>>1941536
It will be a shitshow for sure. Probably will only go 10-12 minutes as well.
>>
>>1941533
YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE TO SAVE ME
>>
>>1941549
That's to much, it only takes about three minutes for Goldberg to burn through his entire repertoire of moves, so the rest of the match would need to be filled out with Meme City, except Goldberg probably can't take a proper German bump.
>>
I CAN WORK THE SMARKS ONE MORE TIME
>>
>>1941554
Yeah you're probably right, that's just my wishful thinking. I'm not gonna watch because the chances of cringey botches alone.
>>
>>1941533

I HAVE ONE MORE CAREER ENDING KICK LEFT IN ME
>>
How hard is Lesnar going to go over? I hope it's not Lesnar vs. Orton bad.
>>
>>1941564

Goldberg wouldn't come back to be made to look weak on his last match so expect it to be close like Taker vs Brock.

Also it would be stupid to have Lesnar own Goldberg if they wanna sell the game.
>>
File: WWE 2K17 Cover.jpg (209KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
WWE 2K17 Cover.jpg
209KB, 960x540px
>>1941568
>Also it would be stupid to have Lesnar own Goldberg if they wanna sell the game.
That's exactly why Goldberg's on the cover.
>>
>>1941550

AND AFTER AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE THAT SAVES MAAAY AND AFTER AWWWWW
>>
>>1941533
>Wastes his one badass Spear on Heyman and his one badass Jackhammer on Rusev

HE'S GOING IN TO THIS FIGHT WITH NO OFFENCE
>>
>>1941564
>>1941568
>>1941574

I'm conflicted.

On one hand, I can't see Bill coming back (seemingly so his son can see him wrestle) just to job to Brock. On the other, he's very hesitant to take on more matches (going by interviews) and is on a 1 match contract. I think there's a situation where Vince contacted Bill to come back because of his drawing ability and to have dirty finish where he goes over Brock to further a storyline further down the line. I think that, given this is Brock's first PPV since his Summerslam finish and that Shane is going to be in attendance, we're going to see a continuance of the Shane/Brock feud, seemingly setting up for a Rumble/Wrestlemania confrontation. Like, Brock hits Goldberg with the F5, the ref is knocked down in the process, Shane runs in and hits Brock with a chair Goldberg doesn't see this, much like when he went over Sting in a dirty finish in WCW so he remains strong, either going out with a flourish and maintaining that ONE superstar Brock couldn't beat thing, or leading to sporadic appearances and possibly another run. This sets up a future opponent for Brock - Shane in a streetfight or some shit so Shane can do his token PPV spot where he throws himself off something.

There's a number of issues I can see if it's booked any other way. Namely, Brock is booked incredibly strong as is, and it benefits no-one except Vince's ego to have Goldberg come back to job to Brock cleanly. No-one wants to see this, but Goldberg is the ONE WCW star that "escaped" WWE relatively unscathed as far as his legacy goes. He got his title run, he lost it in a dirty finish, he went out on a victory. I think that this would drive Vince insane and he may have offered Bill 5 times what he may have offered him otherwise to come back and job to Brock.

cont
>>
>>1941649

On the flipside, I think it's worth more to WWE to keep Bill Goldberg on good terms with them than it is Lesnar. Bill has made it clear that he enjoys, for the most part, being a wrestler, he just hates the business side of things. Having him on a contract where he can make a few appearances a year and maybe transition to manager status or some crap in the future to keep up appearances would be more likely to happen than Lesnar remaining with the company in any capacity other than what he's doing right now.

Let's look at Lesnar's current (ie, last 12 months or so) capacity within the company - he's wrestled the Big Four, done 5 house shows, made 7 appearances on TV. This is only slightly more than veterans like The Undertaker do. Outside of this, Brock lets his image be used for advertising, and is paired with Paul Heyman so he doesn't even have to do his own promo work. Now, yes, he's booked as a monster, but he's now a monster without any opponents. What are they building him up for? Why are they seemingly letting Lesnar get away with such a diluted contract?

I think it's because they know Lesnar's appeal is limited in scope, and they're doing all they can to appease him. "Brock only wants to wrestle 4 televised matches a year? Fine, better let him because he's a hot commodity right now. Brock doesn't want to do his own promo's? Fine, pair him with Heyman to do them for him. Brock only wants to do house shows within 500 miles of his home address? Fine, we can accommodate that." I think this has a time limit on it, and it's only a matter of time before Brock just...leaves again. His contract is up for renewal after Wrestlemania next year and, if they continue to let him pick his own terms, this will only get more and more limited in scope. What if Brock only wants to make 2 televised appearances at Wrestlemania and Summerslam because he doesn't want to work during the Winter months? Will they let him?

I wonder if Goldberg could fill that void.
>>
>>1941659
>>1941649

So TL;DR, I think that Bill Goldberg, on good terms with WWE, is worth more to them than their current and very expensive deal with Brock Lesnar.
>>
File: hawk.jpg (22KB, 150x181px) Image search: [Google]
hawk.jpg
22KB, 150x181px
WELLLLLLLLLL
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.