[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How underrated is Stephanie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Cv3K1aJWcAAjGVw.jpg (370KB, 1478x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cv3K1aJWcAAjGVw.jpg
370KB, 1478x2048px
>>
>>1941426
No, you don't get to force this meme. She's awful. Always has been, always will be. If her last name wasn't McMahon she wouldn't have gotten anywhere in wrestling at all.
>>
>>1941426
>>1941431
Underrated by current fans. From 2001-2003 she was a big draw because boys wanted to see her huge implants and slutty outfits.
>>
>>1941426
Yes, by everybody. I think she is god tier perfection and even I think that is underrated.
>>
>>1941426

>That sad doggo face

The state of Steph. I wonder if her kids are begging to be 18+, so they could finally have sex and leave that clueless, SEETHING hag.
>>
>>1941431
>If her last name wasn't McMahon she wouldn't have gotten anywhere in wrestling at all.
Nor would she have wanted to, either.

Literally the only appealing thing about wrestling to Stephanie is that it represents an easy, unchallenging route to appearing successful.
>>
>>1941486
Post a picture of your mom at 40 yrs old. Go ahead faggot I'll wait.
>>
>>1941486
>cringeposting

you sound like some newfag who got here 4 days ago and is trying to use all the /asp/ memes in one post to look old.
>>
I thought she was really good when the Authority started and she's a good talker but the constant need to be put over the talent with no payoff is fucking terrible. She dominated Brie in their match when the finally wrestled. The only people who've got one over on her are Ronda Rousey and Vickie Guerrero, who was retiring.
>>
>>1941507
He missed a couple though
>>
>>1941431

18+

Steph can deliver a better promo than most of the roster
>>
>>1941426
10/10 milf who I am happy to be graced by the radiance nad brilliance of

>>1941431

>No, you don't get to force this meme. She's awful. Always has been, always will be. If her last name wasn't McMahon she wouldn't have gotten anywhere in wrestling at all.

BASED STEPH WORKING THE MARKS
>>
5'5 twink here where do i find an amazon gf to dominate me
>>
>>1941653
Still looking too, bro.
>>
underrated?, not at all, all the hate around her is more than justified, the "authority" bullshit is beyond fucking tiresome by now, and the fact that no one can touch her because she's a woman means she will never get hit by a good old chairshoot in her fucking head.

The one saving grace of that maniac senile Vince (and Shane too btw) is that he was willing to put his balls in the ring and get bloody for the business, this bitch can't even do that.

There will always be thirsty faggots defending her though, that's also fucking annoying.
>>
>>1941426
She's a tranny looking hag and an even worse onscreen personality. She could die and the WWE would be better off for it
>>
>>1941653

Get a short gf pleb then she can dominate with heels or you can dominate.
>>
>>1941643
>implying ronda's not going to job to steph when she signs
No chance this ego maniac passes up the opportunity to put herself over a real fighter and one that's been a better feminist icon than she has at that
>>
>>1941426
>killing the business
>underrated

pls stop with this meme steph
>>
File: saddoggo.jpg (590KB, 1478x2048px) Image search: [Google]
saddoggo.jpg
590KB, 1478x2048px
>>
>>1941426
Cute puppy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.