[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whose fault WAS it? Both guys have pulled off way riskier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

So whose fault WAS it?

Both guys have pulled off way riskier moves in the indies without injuring the other talent.

Is Seth at fault for trying this move off the barricade, or is it Finn's fault for taking it wrong?

Or does the blame lie with both wrestlers?
>>
Jasethy
>>
Jasethy
>>
Stink
>>
Both, but liability will always be weighted more on the giver
>>
>>1940735
Seth. Seth threw him too far from the barricade, if seth were closer finn would have cushioned the fall.
>>
>>1940735
Sting was also injured by taking this move from Seth, Bret Hart has called him an unsafe worker, Jim Cornette has said the buckle bomb is a stupid move and that it was especially stupid to do it on the barricade.
I think the blame is gonna have to go to Jasethy on this one.
>>
Finnetty
>>
Jasethy couldn't stand Finn was going to be the face of RAW so took him out just like he did Sting and Cena
>>
Idk lol probably Seth but it seems like if Finn would have just taken the bump on his back instead of trying to reach his arm out, maybe just maybe he wouldn't have fucked up his arm
>>
Seth because the bucklebomb is a dumb as fuck move.

I'm still glad it happened though because while Seth/Kevin is boring trash
>Finn Balor 20 minute promos
would be worse
>>
>>1940735
That was 100% on Finn.
Taking that barricade bomb, he should have just fell back first like it was intended. But for some odd reason, he chose to turn around before he it. And his arm got caught on the barricade. No clue how anyone can blame Seth for that.
>>
>>1940735
Sethetty
>>
>>1940735
Both

Seth threw him too far away and was too aggressive about it(not that i mind aggression but it's a dangerous move and spot to perform to get carried away)

Finn for some reason decided to turn his body which was his part to blame
>>
>>1940735
Finn for turning his fucking shoulder into the barricade

And for weighing 90 lbs with no mass to soften the blow
>>
In order, whoever had the idea for the spot, then both of them for agreeing to it.
>>
>>1940759
Not really, it depends on the move.

IE pulling your head back will break your fucking neck on a Styles Clash and that's not AJ's fault, although he does assume *some* risk by even using a dangerous move. Same goes to the guy Khali killed: he took the move wrong.

Seth is incredibly dangerous and unsafe though, and in this spot the blame falls on both.
>>
All on Jasethy
>>
>>1940735
shit just happens
>>
I'm going with freak accident: Bálor had been a touring workhorse of the NXT brand for well over a year prior to this, while Rollins has used the Barricade Bomb in WWE before and it didn't hurt Ambrose.

>>1940876
Sting had been dealing with spinal stenosis for a while, you don't just "get" it from 1 match.

>Jim Cornette has said the buckle bomb is a stupid move

Well if somebody as esteemed as Corny says it...
>>
>>1940735
Seth. He threw Finn too early and too low. To take the move, Finn has to catch himself on the apron. Distilling the impact across the shoulders away from the back is how you take the bump.

Devitt wrestled much more intense matches in much more intense promotions without sustaining a single injury. Look at some of his headline shows at ICW. Or the everyday state of stiff working in Japan. Devitt is a professional that was caught off guard by being thrown too early here.
>>
>>1941023
>Finn for turning his fucking shoulder into the barricade
>>1941010
>Finn for some reason decided to turn his body which was his part to blame

Finn was thrown too early. He turned his body to see if he was catching himself on a corner or a straight apron, and before he could get back round, Seth threw him. It was absolutely Seth's fault.
>>
>Unsafe worker
>Shit promo ability
>Thinning hairline
>Shitty beard
>Shitty tweener personality
>Can't do anything if he isn't scripted
>Relies on other wrestler to set up his spots for him (his HiaC match with Owens, KO absolutely carried him through the spots)
>Small 4.5 inch pecker

Why does the WWE try to force Seth down our throats? People have been fired for less than Seth has gotten away with.
>>
>>1941641
They weren't screwing Stephanie.
>>
To this day, I don't even understand why The Shield members are on the upper/high card of the shows, none of them look like legit champions right now.
>>
>>1940735
Seth perhaps threw him a little too fast, Balor took it 100% wrong. However, you're thrown, you don't jam your arm straight-out and into the barricade.
I'd go 70/30 on Baloring.
>>
>>1940876
Bret warned everyone about Jasethy's unsafe ways before this, and a lot of people were repeating the "le bitter old man get over le screwjob u just a hater" meme

The this happened, and Bret earned a well-deserved "I told you so" to the IWC
>>
>>1941658
See
>>1941633
>>1941628

Get Smarked on m8
>>
>>1941665
>look, two people on the internet are wrong

Well my belief system has been firmly shaken
>>
>>1940918
if he didn't rotate seth would break his neck.
>>
>>1941668

Balor "took it 100% wrong" because he was thrown too low and too early, retard
>>
>>1940735

Seth. Why the fuck would he throw him into the corner like that? That's a weird spot to do it.
>>
>>1941710
How's the rehab going?
>>
>>1941718
>Oh shit I got consistently BTFO by some dude on the internet, better make a half baked comeback!

Pathetic.
>>
>>1941736
Wasn't even trying to get you this bad.
>>
>>1941746
STILL GOING
>>
>>1941749
POST FOREVER
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
>>
>>1941750
GOT BURNT OUT
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
>>
>>1941751
k this is too autismal
Dibs on Owens anyway fuckboi see you when I'm UC
>>
>>1941755
>Getting worked in to a shoot

State of your life m8
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.