[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did Randy Savage want to fight in his final WWE run?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>"Randy had a very bad leaving with the WWE. It was right about the time Randy was on the announcing table, right? You were there, the 1-2-3 Kid, and doing fantastic for yourself. Well Randy started watching and getting the bug back, you see what I mean?" Savage's brother said.

>He started getting that, maybe I'm not too old. Maybe I can have one more match. He was always known for his match with Ricky Steamboat. So he thought that he could possibly start a little something with Shawn Michaels, and then have a two year program, then have the showdown at WrestleMania

>"His intention was to have a Hair vs. Career match, where Shawn Michaels would shave his head or Randy would give up his career and go to the announcing booth," Poffo added.

>"Randy would drop the match, go back to the announcing booth, but he wanted to end his career with a better match than he had with Steamboat," he noted.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/who-did-randy-savage-wanted-fight-his-final-wwe-run-macho-mans-brother-lanny-poffo-reveals-1590104?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news&yptr=yahoo
>>
Should of been a draw vs draw match and ended in no contest
>>
>two of the biggest meme ''legends'' of all time going head to head
Mite have been cool
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 465x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 465x329px
>>1942064

>Macho Man
>"meme"

Your opinion is deplorable.
>>
>>1942168
18+
Macho meme is the biggest meme going apart from Flair
>>
>>1942181

You have horrendous taste. I bet you order your steak well-done with ketchup, and enjoy pineapple on a pizza.
>>
>>1942236
The state of Amerilards, only able to think of food
>>
>>1942236
No, and wouldnt order pineapple specifically but dont exactly hate it

Just because someone is a meme it doesnt mean they are necessarily bad

Randy savageberg is an example of a good meme wrestler

Wreck Flair is an example of a godawful meme wrestler
>>
>>1942181
Macho man literally invented nigger culture, show some respect
>>
>>1940634
I remember there was a big rumor Savage was coming back in 2009 to face Edge at WM for his last match
>>
>Randetty

Deserved to rot in WCW
>>
>>1942181

Hogan v Savage was the second highest drawing Wrestlemania of the 20th century, behind only Ausin v The Rock in '99.

Obviously Cena blew them all out once we hit the 00s but he was a top tier draw for his time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.