[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Scott Hall ok?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (111KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111KB, 640x1136px
Is Scott Hall ok?
>>
Hopefully not
>>
>>1939917
load you phone
>>
>>1939917
After how everyone has done so much for him, and he STILL falls off the fucking wagon routinely:

Fuck him.
>>
>>1939921
>>1939952
t. edgy teens
>>
>>1939917
Who cares
Fuck razor rameme
>>
>>1939952
Oh yeah, why didn't he just think about not doing it?
>>
Jannetty of the NWO is about to become the Jannetty of the DDP Yoga squad
>>
>>1939956
t. cuccboi

>>1939959
yeah

fuck having any kind of self control

fuck actually trying to go to AA like Jake did

fuck those people that tried to help him with everything, it's just too hard to not go and get fucked up
>>
>>1939956
t. retard who actually donated money to him to get his hip fixed when he could have paid for it himself

you'r enever getting your money back and he never gave a shit about you

get over it
>>
heyo

make way for the bad guy
>>
He's probably holed up with a hooker

He still has millions in the bank even though he worked marks to pay for his shit
>>
>>1939952
This. He's a worthless addict, a waste of space
>>
>>1939917
If you still feel bad for Scott, you're a retard.
He's doing it to himself so actively and ferociously at this point he deserves not one iota of sympy.
>>
>>1939981
>anyone having millions in a bank would take shitty indie bookings at age 58
>>
>>1940043
Nash does it too. Its easy thousands of bucks
>>
>>1940033
NO SYMPY
>>
How many times has he fallen off the wagon since DDP helped him and Jake? Why does he continue to do this to himself?
>>
>Jake Roberts actually managed to fix his life and hasn't had any incident since he started doing DDP Yoga
>Meanwhile Scott Hall keeps getting into trouble
How can one man be such a Jannetty
>>
>>1940061
He's weak
>>
>>1940076
He should spend more time with his family and friends. They should be able to help him. That or he should just get a fucking hobby.
>>
>>1940081
he was literally living with his friends and relapsed
>>
>>1940090
Were they into drugs as well? If not he's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>1940098
no they're not into drugs theyre the guys who got him clean
>>
>>1940100
DDP?
>>
>>1940102
DDP and Jake the Snake
>>
>>1940064
What was up with that one weird-ass video that Jake made, though? The one with the dentures and shit
>>
>>1940105
This makes me even angrier. Whats his fucking problem? I hope he doesn't have a bad affect on Jake. He has been through enough and has done a really good job since DDP helped him.
>>
>>1940114
Jake and Scott aren't really buds
>>
>>1940043
These guys became millionaires in WWF and now make a living taking all these easy thousand (sometime up to 10,000) a night indie shows. Multiply that times dozens, possibly even hundreds of times over a year and you have a big old glass of "Shut up Cuck".
>>
>>1940117
I guess but I was more worried that being around someone llike Scott would make him relapse as well.
>>
Hope he's dead if he deserves it
>>
>>1940118
your numbers are wildly inaccurate and whatever money scott made in wwf/wcw likely was snorted swallowed or drank away
>>
Based big poppa pump working the smarks even in death
>>
>>1940133
Alcohol is pretty cheap
>>
>>1940138
>based big poppa pump
you got both scotts confused
>>
>>1940138
Steiner ain't dead ya idjit
>>
>>1940138
kek
>>
>>1940138
Steiner will live forever
>>
>>1940138
>about to reply correcting you
>realized you're trying to work me

ha no reply for you faggot
>>
>>1940064

Hall actually killed a guy though. Jake was fucked up from a terrible childhood and had no self worth but I think Hall outright hates himself.
>>
>>1940152
Steiner is immortal.
>>
>>1940138
what?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.