[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Undertaker has buried more young talent than Triple H, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

The Undertaker has buried more young talent than Triple H, and never drawn a dime. PPVs with him headlining have performed catastrophically – he's a confirmed anti-draw.
He only stayed on top due to excessive politicking; in recent years, Undertaker has thrown his backstage weight around to assure he goes over active talent nearly half his age (Bray), purely to keep his waning reputation.
The Undertaker has always been average in-ring, and sub-average on the mic, only able to be carried by truly god-tier workers (HBK, Bret, Foley in his prime, Batista).
The Undertaker is the greatest myth spun by the WWE, and anyone who buys into him as anything more than a lap-dog Vince felates due to his brand-loyalty, who has been handed fame, success, and status, thanks to his unflinching dedication to the WWE, is a mark.
>>
>>1939210
name one wrestler Undertaker buried who didn't deserve to get buried
>>
>>1939192
You need to let your 'tism

REST
IN
PEACE
>>
>>1939214
DDP
>>
>>1939214
Not OP, but Bray.
>>
>>1939214
DDP and Bray

>>1939215
s e e t h i n g
>>
>>1939223
Undertaker was just patting down the funeral plot by then.
>>
>>1939221
old af, way past it, not a guy Vince would push anyway
>>1939223
gave important matches and relevance in return, also tons of other guys went over Wyatt as well
>>
>OP makes Taker threads every day
If you care about him this much to talk about him every day, he must have been a draw for you
>>
>>1939227
>Bray
>let fat spooky man

Lmao get off /asp/ Husky

I do agree with DDP though
>>
>>1939223
You know if not Taker Bray would have been probably been on the pre-show still losing.

Atleast with taker he lost on the co-main event
>>
>>1939232
>i-it's only one guy who hates muh taker!!!
>>
>>1939250
Prove it isn't.
>>
>>1939261
Not OP here (or the guy you're responding to, for that matter), fuck the Undercarder. Total hack who needs to leave.
>>
>>1939223
bray is fucking garbage in the ring and on the mic
he doesn't deserve the spot he has even now, and he certainly doesn't deserve the reputation he has of being some masterful promo guy. he's fucking shit.
>>
>>1939261
Burden of proof is on you, Mark - you're the one always mentioning it.
>>
>>1939273
Awful opinion. Objectively terrible, kys
>>
lmao on the stone cold podcast bray said he unironically reads infowars
>>
>>1939398
The whole point of Bray's gimmick is that he's full of shit, junior.
>>
>>1939404
no, his gimmick is that he's an enigmatic cult of personality that can weave his bullshit into charismatic speeches that are just so intense and personal that he can literally brainwash disciples into following him

he's not the fucking sham wow guy, he's supposed to be david koresh
>>
>>1939417
BTFO
>>
>>1939221
>DDP
Nigga was 50+ years old and had no mileage left to speak of

>>1939223
>Bray
He was already buried by Cena and him winning at Mania would have only devalued the Bork win
>>
>>1939417
No, that's what they wanted us to think. I'm pretty sure at this point his gimmick is "literally retarded, toothless, clawless and starving Lion who is constantly bested in physical combat by the wounded and dying antelope he attempts to prey on."
>>
>>1939210
>The Undertaker is the greatest myth spun by the WWE
That's HBGay.

The Undercarder is a close second though.
>>
>>1939210
>God-Tier
>Bootista
>Stopped Reading
>>
>>1939486
>That's HBGay.
nah
HBK is the favourite of tons of wrestlers in and out of WWE.
>>
>>1939262
>hack
Literally turned the most stupid gimmick ever into a loved and respected icon.
>>
>>1939210
He put over Jeff Hardy. The vigilante Sting never put over anyone
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.